Who Would You Vote for Today: Biden 36%, Trump 50%

Joe the Uniter has 78% of voters agreeing Joe should not run again.

We don’t vote today or this November on the issue of Joe Biden. The GOP is going to have to contend with a widening gender gap, 1/6 and Putin-love questions and an improving economy. Good luck!

And most of that 78% are Democrats who know Joe will take a colossal ass whipping at the polls (assuming we take the cheating threat seriously).

That is because in polls they cant use fake ballots to skew the results.

The left really think they have a chance. They are still pushing court packing getting rid of the filibuster and mor nonsense while this current administration is nothing but a colossal train wreck.
I think They fail to understand most thinking people are not on their side on these issues. I have no idea who will be the Republican candidate for president. I have no idea who the democrat candidate will be. But I am completely sure that the house and senate will be Republican in the next election and the president will probably be Republican

The left really think they have a chance. They are still pushing court packing getting rid of the filibuster and mor nonsense while this current administration is nothing but a colossal train wreck.
I think They fail to understand most thinking people are not on their side on these issues. I have no idea who will be the Republican candidate for president. I have no idea who the democrat candidate will be. But I am completely sure that the house and senate will be Republican in the next election and the president will probably be Republican
It's going to come down to the cheating again....they are already trying to do covid lockdowns again....

We don’t vote today or this November on the issue of Joe Biden. The GOP is going to have to contend with a widening gender gap, 1/6 and Putin-love questions and an improving economy. Good luck!
Yeah, you run on the economy.
1651842748159.png

Forum List

Back