🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WHOA! Hillary Clinton Trails Trump by 30 POINTS With White Males in Swing States

dream on!
images

and wake me on november 9th...

This isn't at all surprising, the democrats have lost the white vote since the Civil Rights Act. Even Obama only received 40% of the white vote, and men are usually more biased and stupid. Corporate power loves stupid white men, makes the outsourcing of their work easier. LOL Keep the buffoons busy with the inconsequential, works perfectly.

"If you think the United States could never elect an Adolf Hitler to power, note that David Duke would have become governor of Louisiana if it had just been up to the white voters in that state." Robert Altemeyer

Obama didn't do all that red hot with white males either. Calling it the Caspar Vote, would probably make some sense.,

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(White Eyes opposed to Lands of Many Nations, doing "Ghost Dance," Even(?)!)

well i hope all of these men serve their wives liquer on election night! then they will be in a daze, stay home thinking its friday

But Keep in mind,,most of the rust belt is white. and day aint gonna vote for the beast!

Every gal I know except for my ageing aunt is voting for Trump so I'm not sure where all of the BS is coming from.

Forum List

Back