Whoa: this is how the slain pastor felt about the Confederate flag…

Where are the clowns on why a southerner supported a southern flag? Could it actually mean that those that display that flag are displaying pride in the location in which they live, and not displaying it to show support for long since gone southern plantation owners?

Clowns, put your money where your mouth is. Be equally offended by this:
AMAZON
Southern flag. No longer in stock
ISIS flag. $29.95
Start a thread.........

Did he support the flag or the African American memorial that came with it?

Certainly the Clintons, Bill signing into law the design of the Ark. flag that was to specifically include a blue star to commerate the confederacy, should never be aloud to control the White House as well........ They are so proud of their racist heritage they made it wave.
That makes it all ok then.

Right! How many times are they going to throw in blacks like "hey look, this black guy likes it so yanno, all blacks should or something"

Not unlike taking one deranged person and making a nationwide issue of HIS flag appeal......

"HIS flag"?
It's more than that and I suspect you all know that.

kkk.jpg

images

confederate-flag.jpg

More to the point when did "he" as in singular dictate policy? He doesn't represent the norm. He is not representative of the South. He should not be allowed to restrict our freedom by his actions. No matter WHAT the cause for doing it, flying whatever flag you prefer is an American right. It needs no justification as to what statement you are conveying in doing so.

There is a taciturn creed in politics. "Never let a good disaster, real or imagined, go to waste."
What happened in that church was a catastrophe. It has morphed into a flag issue. One flag, not all flags. That is an agenda. While lots have opinions on the southern flag, the last time I looked 12 people had commented on the execution by caged drowning by ISIS. Apparently Amazon has no problem with that behavior either. They proudly still offer terrorist flags.
Keep this up and you will be considered a hater for flying the American flag because America is really "everybody's property". It will become as offensive, if the next "he" is seen wrapped in one.

Last edited:
More to the point when did "he" as in singular dictate policy? He doesn't represent the norm. He is not representative of the South. He should not be allowed to restrict our freedom by his actions. No matter WHAT the cause for doing it, flying whatever flag you prefer is an American right. It needs no justification as to what statement you are conveying in doing so.

There is a taciturn creed in politics. "Never let a good disaster, real or imagined, go to waste."
What happened in that church was a catastrophe. It has morphed into a flag issue. One flag, not all flags. That is an agenda. While lots have opinions on the southern flag, the last time I looked 12 people had commented on the execution by caged drowning by ISIS. Apparently Amazon has no problem with that behavior either. They proudly still offer terrorist flags.
Keep this up and you will be considered a hater for flying the American flag because America is really "everybody's property". It will become as offensive, if the next "he" is seen wrapped in one.

No one is restricting your freedom. The flag is not outlawed. You are free to use it as you wish. The SC legislature will vote to remove it per the applicable laws. Retailers have decided it is no longer an economically viable product. No one has done anything to you. Yet you still whine and lament the loss of your beloved flag.

Being from the north and never feeling a connection to a southern flag, my objection is the compunction this country now has to slanderize a nonissue to the point of nausea, until it has an impact on the rest of us. Amazon is a perfect example.
Because and only because they have been told, bad, bad flag, they have removed that item. And yet there is no offence over what the ISIS flag represents.
This is another one of those stupid American moments.

Where are the clowns on why a southerner supported a southern flag? Could it actually mean that those that display that flag are displaying pride in the location in which they live, and not displaying it to show support for long since gone southern plantation owners?

Clowns, put your money where your mouth is. Be equally offended by this:
AMAZON
Southern flag. No longer in stock
ISIS flag. $29.95
Start a thread.........

I just searched Amazon for "ISIS flag". No results.

Being from the north and never feeling a connection to a southern flag, my objection is the compunction this country now has to slanderize a nonissue to the point of nausea, until it has an impact on the rest of us. Amazon is a perfect example.
Because and only because they have been told, bad, bad flag, they have removed that item. And yet there is no offence over what the ISIS flag represents.

I'm not aware of any states in this country where the ISIS flag flies on government property.

And you are reacting accordingly.

This symbol should be banned from the USA. It's only logical, right leftists?

This is the Islamic symbol. It should never fly anywhere near any U.S. government facility, be sanctioned by any U.S. government agency and should be pulled from stores.

star-and-crescent.jpg

Why?

Because Islam practices slavery TODAY. Not hundreds of years ago. TO… DAY.

Read more at http://iotwreport.com/#fGxZAk1FPhAiwGDb.99
islam doesn't practice anything.

Forum List

Back