Whoa - Trump voters will love this column by - PIERS MORGAN???

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
Wow, this is pretty surprising.

Media may call Trump names - but he says what most Americans think

That’s the problem.

And that’s why Donald Trump is damn right to keep shouting about it, even if some of his comments are unpalatable.

At least he seems to understand the gravity of the situation and is coming up with plans to try to deal with it.

This week, it emerged the Obama administration wrongly granted citizenship to over 800 immigrants awaiting deportation from ‘countries of concern’ because the Department of Homeland Security didn’t have their fingerprints on file.

The Washington and media elite seems more intent on mocking, belittling and abusing Trump himself than on such staggering and dangerous incompetence.

They need to realise he’s not the real enemy here, and that when it comes to Islamic terror, Trump’s been proven absolutely, horribly right.

From the Piers Morgan column...

Donald Trump’s a monster.

A vile, hideous, bigoted, nasty, ignorant, deluded, psychotic, ruthless, preposterous, demented buffoon on a collision course to steal the White House and destroy the planet.

Oh, and he’s a sexist, racist, homophobic, misogynist pig too, and every other word ending in ‘–ist’ you can think of for that matter.

Actually he’s even worse than that; in fact, Trump’s the new Hitler – a man who, you may recall, ordered the slaughter of six million Jews.

I know all this because I’ve been reading those exact descriptions about Trump for weeks in the US media, from a whole phalanx of intelligent, experienced journalists, broadcasters, politicians and pundits.

...now I wonder how many on the Left actually believe this about Trump. Clearly they are dupes if they do.

Good column by Morgan.

From the Piers Morgan column...

Donald Trump’s a monster.

A vile, hideous, bigoted, nasty, ignorant, deluded, psychotic, ruthless, preposterous, demented buffoon on a collision course to steal the White House and destroy the planet.

Oh, and he’s a sexist, racist, homophobic, misogynist pig too, and every other word ending in ‘–ist’ you can think of for that matter.

Actually he’s even worse than that; in fact, Trump’s the new Hitler – a man who, you may recall, ordered the slaughter of six million Jews.

I know all this because I’ve been reading those exact descriptions about Trump for weeks in the US media, from a whole phalanx of intelligent, experienced journalists, broadcasters, politicians and pundits.

...now I wonder how many on the Left actually believe this about Trump. Clearly they are dupes if they do.

Good column by Morgan.
I'm not a Trump fan, but it's pretty obvious that both the press and the Democrats have allowed themselves to fall into some pretty ridiculous hyperbole about him.

It's gotten to the point where comparisons to Hitler are never far away, even on national TV shows, where people should know better.

The press could have been FAR more objective, but clearly they decided that Trump's behavior gave them the opening to let their partisanship just explode.

Oh, and he’s a sexist, racist, homophobic, misogynist pig too

The highlighted is the truth, and the truth does not pick sides.

too, and every other word ending in ‘–ist’ you can think of for that matter.

He definitely is not an altruist.

It's gotten to the point where comparisons to Hitler are never far away, even on national TV shows, where people should know better.

Anyone that knows the in-depth history behind Hitler knows that the comparions are not much of a stretch.

...now I wonder how many on the Left actually believe this about Trump.

I believe half of it, and unless you are a tool, you should probably believe some of it yourself.
Well....believing half makes you a dupe. Sorry.

Let's see....Trump has been in the public eye for what...30-40 years? The Left had no problem with him and most liked him. Then he runs for POTUS as an R, even though he is a prog. Suddenly he is all those things Piers mentioned.

Now Hillary on the other hand has decades of lies, corruption, criminal acts....but she is cool calm and collected.

Makes sense to the senseless.

It's gotten to the point where comparisons to Hitler are never far away, even on national TV shows, where people should know better..
Anyone that knows the in-depth history behind Hitler knows that the comparions are not much of a stretch.
And there ya go.

With that post, you just outed yourself as an idiot.

Well....believing half makes you a dupe. Sorry.

No, it makes me in the right.

Something you should aim for.

Let's see....Trump has been in the public eye for what...30-40 years? The Left had no problem with him and most liked him.

Outrageously false.

He was scandalized and hated for a very long time. The racial discrimination lawsuits, taking the National Football League to court, and golf course scandal over in Scotland definitely earned the scorn of many Americas.

There was another greater scandal over widespread reports of him ordering his employees to intimidate tenants and sabotage their properties in order to forcibly evict them.

Beyond that, he was accused of having mob connections on multiple occasions.

Now Hillary on the other hand has decades of lies, corruption, criminal acts....but she is cool calm and collected.

Tool mentality.

Rather than be held accountable for the shitty inhuman scumbag you are supporting "per-say," you deflect on to another shitty inhuman scumbag.

How can you hate politics and be representative of their stupidity to a tee?

Forum List

Back