Whoever wins in November, the nation will not unite behind him/her

Whoever wins the White House in November, the nation will not unite behind him/her.

Thanks in part to Obama, and the race-baiting demagoguery of the Democrats, our nation is now more divided than at any time since the beginning of the Civil War.

Furthermore, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are the most hated people who have ever run for President.

Whoever wins, the supporters of the other will continue the divisiveness and hate, and it will continue unchecked for their entire four-year term.

And then there's the majority of Americans who despise them both.

There will be no honeymoon for the next President, no "100 days" to get things done with Congress.

It will be bitter, hateful, and angry from the very beginning.
Hate, hate, hateful, despise, bitter divisiveness, hate,
Tone down your rhetoric and things might not be quite as bad as you think.
The rhetoric on both sides are bad. If you can't admit that, you are deluded.
OH SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR "YOUR SIDE IS WORSE" BULLSHIT. I have fucking HAD IT !!!!
so much for calm rhetoric. LOL

:scared1: :lol:
5c51c788d94da7528d20369a820cbfd7.jpg

:itsok:

after the last 8 years of obama dividing this country on purpose, Jesus Christ himself would have a hard time bringing it all back together. and people want to vote for Hillary to continue this destructive policy of pitting people against people.

And by pitting people against people, you mean that President Obama made the mistake of getting elected while being black.
no but that is an excellent example.
disagree with that Kenyan piece of shit bastard and the only reason it can be is racism.

Whoever wins the White House in November, the nation will not unite behind him/her.

Thanks in part to Obama, and the race-baiting demagoguery of the Democrats, our nation is now more divided than at any time since the beginning of the Civil War.

Furthermore, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are the most hated people who have ever run for President.

Whoever wins, the supporters of the other will continue the divisiveness and hate, and it will continue unchecked for their entire four-year term.

There will be no honeymoon for the next President, no "100 days" to get things done with Congress.

OH SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR "YOUR SIDE IS WORSE" BULLSHIT. I have fucking HAD IT !!!!

:scared1: :lol:
5c51c788d94da7528d20369a820cbfd7.jpg

:itsok:

I never really realized he has rotted teeth.

after the last 8 years of obama dividing this country on purpose, Jesus Christ himself would have a hard time bringing it all back together. and people want to vote for Hillary to continue this destructive policy of pitting people against people.

And by pitting people against people, you mean that President Obama made the mistake of getting elected while being black.
disagree with that Kenyan piece of shit bastard and the only reason it can be is racism.

Racism is why you call him a Kenyan piece of shit.

Americans will unite behind Trump.

They will not unite behind Hillary. She leads a different crowd.
What makes you think that? Even the Republicans won't unite behind Trump!
You're Confusing Republicans with conservatives… Dip shit
Trump isn't conservative or Republican.
True, he also is not a career politician which put him above all career politicians…

Pfffffffffffffffffft, sure, he'll save you from america.

He is hoping Trump will save him from Americans.

I said the rhetoric on both sides are bad. Read what I said. You appear to have a reading comprehension problem.

I said the rhetoric on both sides are bad. Read what I said. You appear to have a reading comprehension problem.
Naw. No discussion here anymore. It's like playing ping pong instead of having an actual discussion. No matter what anyone says, the immediate response I know you are what am I? Sick of it, that's all.
For instance, instead of replying with "Both sides are bad," you could have responded to my very gentle post with a thoughtful response on toning down the rhetoric instead of coming up with my being deluded and now illiterate.
Note to self: Blackrook does not converse.

Racism is why you call him a Kenyan piece of shit.
no, I call him that because he is a Kenyan and he is also a piece of shit.
your perception and what your handlers tell you is why you try to call it racism.
The assumption is that if you call people racist when they disagree with the piece of shit, then they will agree just so they don't get called racist.
please try to grow up and think for yourself.

What makes you think that? Even the Republicans won't unite behind Trump!
You're Confusing Republicans with conservatives… Dip shit
Trump isn't conservative or Republican.
True, he also is not a career politician which put him above all career politicians…
Only for fucks too stupid to realize that fish swim in water for a reason. You don't make a fish a farmer and still expect to eat!

Generals suck, let's have the janitor plan the war? What a stupid idea.
This country has had 100+ years of fuck ups, let's try something different maybe?
us-federal-debt-by-president-political-party.jpg
No, let's not. Trump is as worthy of political office as my fucking cat, another pussy he's not allowed to grab.

I’m pretty sure the GOP is in the mood for campaign finance reform given how their party was hijacked by a carnival barker. The Democrats pretty much can see this on their side too. The Two parties have one over arching paradigm…preserving the two party system.

Whereas it was Donald Trump this time, Will Smith may decide to run in 2020 or 2024. And while many democrats may be happy about it, the Democratic Party may not be. Better to try to control the money flow and control the game.

What does campaign finance reform have to do with trumps rise? All his publicity came for free from the media.

I’m pretty sure the GOP is in the mood for campaign finance reform given how their party was hijacked by a carnival barker. The Democrats pretty much can see this on their side too. The Two parties have one over arching paradigm…preserving the two party system.

Whereas it was Donald Trump this time, Will Smith may decide to run in 2020 or 2024. And while many democrats may be happy about it, the Democratic Party may not be. Better to try to control the money flow and control the game.

What does campaign finance reform have to do with trumps rise? All his publicity came for free from the media.

Its just one tool that can be used to check the non-political celebrity. It’s a losing strategy to prepare to fight the last war. You saw this on Sunday. Supposedly, Drumpf held back in the first debate and lost. Badly. In the second debate, he decided that he wouldn’t do that any more and let fly against her. Meanwhile she has moved on and his attacks looked like desperation.

The unrestrained hatred that has been unleashed in this election will not end after the inauguration. If Hillary is elected, the Republicans in Congress will set out to destroy her, and they will have plenty of ammo to do it with with all the emails and Wikileaks leaks that keep coming out. If Trump is elected, the Democrats and the mainstream media will attack him relentlessly. Either way, our nation is screwed. We will not have a President who can unite our nation in the face of the crises to come, i.e. Russia, China, Iran, North Korea, ISIS, the economy, energy policy, the deficit, the debt, etc.

Only way for healing after this is for a third party candidate to win

Its just one tool that can be used to check the non-political celebrity. It’s a losing strategy to prepare to fight the last war. You saw this on Sunday. Supposedly, Drumpf held back in the first debate and lost. Badly. In the second debate, he decided that he wouldn’t do that any more and let fly against her. Meanwhile she has moved on and his attacks looked like desperation.

That doesn't answer my question. Trump didn't raise or spend much money at all. He coasted on free publicity from the media. How the heck would different financing laws have changed that?

Forum List

Back