Who'll be the first WH "casualty"?

Priebus is a mere underling who can be sacrificed to the dogs.

I still think that the first to go will be Flynn....NO ONE from the WH is actually defending him and my guess is that Pence will strongly urge Trump to fire Flynn.

as crazy as Priebus is....

he is the only sane one there!! :D

I don't want to see him go!

Priebus is a mere underling who can be sacrificed to the dogs.

I still think that the first to go will be Flynn....NO ONE from the WH is actually defending him and my guess is that Pence will strongly urge Trump to fire Flynn.
Yeah he not only appears to have violated law, but his champion as it were is Trump, and nobody else seemed interested in Flynns's own brand of "bat shit crazy," and worst of all his Putin's contacts go right to Trump's legitimacy to be potus. An unpardonable sin.

We have an answer, don't we?

Perhaps this resignation will be one of the many charges against the articles of impeachment of our "beloved" Trump.

Flynn did NOT act alone in his promises to "reward" Russia for its meddling in our elections......bringing forth AGAIN the need to reveal Trump's tax returns and the orange clown's involvement with our global "enemy"......RUSSIA.

Flynn did NOT act alone in his promises to "reward" Russia for its meddling in our elections......bringing forth AGAIN the need to reveal Trump's tax returns and the orange clown's involvement with our global "enemy"......RUSSIA.
What did Trump know and when did he know it ....FlynnGate

“What is missing from the story so far is the president of the United States. When did he know and when did he know it,” Gergen said, invoking former Sen Howard Baker’s comment that opened the gates for Nixon’s resignation in the face of impeachment.

“If they had a report to the legal counsel, the general counsel would have presumably reported to the president, why is Flynn still there?” Gergen continued. “It’s unimaginable that the White House general counsel would sit on it, not tell anybody else in the White House. In every White House I’ve ever been in, this would go to the president like that,” he said as he snapped his fingers.

“This is very serious stuff. If you’re told that your national security adviser is potentially vulnerable to blackmail by the Russians, that is extremely serious,” he concluded.

‘What did he know and when did he know it’: David Gergen asks when Trump knew about Flynn blackmail risk

Forum List

Back