Whom Do You Respect More?

Trump could have volunteered, no?

Sanders could have volunteered for a non-combatant role. Why didn't he?

Not sure. Its amazing how everyone says Donald Trump is "different". Then when you point something out, these same people immediately point out how Trump should be judged by the same yardstick as everyone else.

So, what you're saying is, he's just like all the other politicians????

Of course he should be judged by the same standard. Why would you believe otherwise?

I don't...his worshippers are the ones claiming their messiah is diffrent

Yet, you hold him to a different standard.

No, the trumpian movement is moronic for believing Donald is the political messiah of the United States.

He isn't.

If your goal is to destroy the GOP and then try to make the remnants in your image, he is the go to guy.

No, the trumpian movement is moronic for believing Donald is the political messiah of the United States.

He isn't.

If your goal is to destroy the GOP and then try to make the remnants in your image, he is the go to guy.

Your use of hyperbole is noted.

You don't like Trump, you don't like Trump supporters, you think Trump will be bad for the US and the GOP.

Got it.

I like Trump, I like his positions on the issues, and I think he could be good for this country and the GOP.

The difference is that I don't have a need to think you are a bad person for disagreeing with me.

I DO think you are a bad person, because you are so unpleasant and dishonest about so much.

I could dress that up some additional drama if you want.

Correll, you are a narcissistic person who projects your inner angst on others so you can demonize them.

I would enjoy have a beer with Hillary and Donald, even though I think both are very bad choices.

Some in family like Trump, which does not change my love for my family.

You have some deep set problems.

Correll, you are a narcissistic person who projects your inner angst on others so you can demonize them.

I would enjoy have a beer with Hillary and Donald, even though I think both are very bad choices.

Some in family like Trump, which does not change my love for my family.

You have some deep set problems.

I "demonize" you in that your behavior on this site is dishonest and rude, and it effects my judgement of you.

I would not have a beer with Hillary. She does not meet my standards.

Trump? It would probably be a blast.

Try to be less hysterical.

He isn't.

Who sa8d he's the messiah?

He isn't.

Who said he wasn't? But he is not the savior of the far right: he is merely a modern day barabbas, a failure in changing the establishment.

He isn't.

Who said he wasn't? But he is not the savior of the far right: he is merely a modern day barabbas, a failure in changing the establishment.

We'll see if he fails in changing the establishment. But, no one ever said he's the messiah.

He is using the far right and will wipe his feet on them when he has no further need of them.

Trump could have volunteered, no?

Sanders could have volunteered for a non-combatant role. Why didn't he?

Not sure. Its amazing how everyone says Donald Trump is "different". Then when you point something out, these same people immediately point out how Trump should be judged by the same yardstick as everyone else.

So, what you're saying is, he's just like all the other politicians????

Of course he should be judged by the same standard. Why would you believe otherwise?

I don't...his worshippers are the ones claiming their messiah is diffrent

Yet, you hold him to a different standard.

Again I'm told by those worshiping this boob he is different. When pressed, the worshippers always revert to the behavior of others.

Seems like he is just another lying politician to me

He is using the far right and will wipe his feet on them when he has no further need of them.

Would should we do? Vote for Clinton?...LMAO
Of course not. Vote for Cruz or Kasich.

Why? So they can lose to Clinton?

You cats are scared shirtless of of Trump. But, of course, that was clear when y'all started screaming, "fascism" you don't even know what fascism is...LMAO

By the same logic, you're scared shitless of Clinton. If I were a conservative cave dweller, I would be too

Forum List

Back