Whom Do You Respect More?

He is using the far right and will wipe his feet on them when he has no further need of them.

Would should we do? Vote for Clinton?...LMAO
Of course not. Vote for Cruz or Kasich.

Why? So they can lose to Clinton?

You cats are scared shirtless of of Trump. But, of course, that was clear when y'all started screaming, "fascism" you don't even know what fascism is...LMAO

By the same logic, you're scared shitless of Clinton. If I were a conservative cave dweller, I would be too

Damn right I'm afraid of what she's going to do to this country.

Once again fake Jake proves,his kind are not the inclusive tolerant ones, no part of the political spectrum should fear anyone at anytime. Just more of the intolerance, and bigotry,and just plan willful ignorance.

Once again fake Jake proves,his kind are not the inclusive tolerant ones, no part of the political spectrum should fear anyone at anytime. Just more of the intolerance, and bigotry,and just plan willful ignorance.
Your brain is scrambled eggs. So you are inclusive, tolerant, and welcome HRC with open arms as president.

You bozo, my comments was referring to the lack of inclusion, the intolerance, the bigotry, the hate, and the divisiveness of the American far right, which has been the most divisive division in our history since Joseph McCarthyism and the rise of cultural mccarthyism.

Forum List

Back