Whom Do You Respect More?

Trump received four deferments during Vietnam. Bill Clinton was called a draft dodger for the exact same reason. You rubes need to be consistent.

2ytp7d1.jpg

Well considering I don't respect trump in the slightest, probably the soldier. But then there are some soldiers who aren't very good human beings either

Trump could have volunteered, no?

Sanders could have volunteered for a non-combatant role. Why didn't he?

Not sure. Its amazing how everyone says Donald Trump is "different". Then when you point something out, these same people immediately point out how Trump should be judged by the same yardstick as everyone else.

So, what you're saying is, he's just like all the other politicians????

Trump received four deferments during Vietnam. Bill Clinton was called a draft dodger for the exact same reason. You rubes need to be consistent.

2ytp7d1.jpg

Horseshit. You are caught lying, once again. Clinton went to school on a ROTC scholarship, which includes and obligation to serve when yo finish your 4 years. Clinton weaseled out of that by pulling some fast ones.

Not sure. Its amazing how everyone says Donald Trump is "different". Then when you point something out, these same people immediately point out how Trump should be judged by the same yardstick as everyone else.

So that's how you describe it when someone points out your hypocrisy.

Nice to see the little poodle is following me around again. You guys say trump is different. When the lie is exposed, you immediately cry like a little bitch and complain about other candidates. Face it, you like him because he validated your hateful existence

Nice to see the little poodle is following me around again. You guys say trump is different. When the lie is exposed, you immediately cry like a little bitch and complain about other candidates. Face it, you like him because he validated your hateful existence
I think I've submitted only about 1000 posts since the last time I replied to one of yours, douche bag.

How do we claim Trump is "different?" When was this "lie" exposes?

Provide examples.

Of course he should be judged by the same standard. Why would you believe otherwise?

Of course he should be judged by the same standard. Why would you believe otherwise?

I don't...his worshippers are the ones claiming their messiah is diffrent

I don't...his worshippers are the ones claiming their messiah is diffrent
This isn't about obama.

Forum List

Back