Whom would spend more on fiscal policy Kamala Harris or Donald Trump?

Which would be a bigger spender

• Total voters
Both would be big spenders. I really don’t the answer. Neither candidate will be fiscally responsible.
/—-/ The question doesn’t make sense. How does a president spend money? How does anyone spend money on fiscal policy.

That MFer spent our tax dollars like a drunken sailor and
threw our money around like he had no clue what it was...
tenor.gif

tenor.gif
/—-/ Yet he had to beg Piglosi for $5 billion for the border wall and she said no.
So how does any president spend money?

Actually Congress spends the money and the president just signs the checks. The reality is that we usually get nothing but social giveaways for votes and to shore up bad decisions like open borders and idiotic global warming schemes when democrats spend money. The Founding Fathers listed the duties of the federal government in two sentences "to provide for the common defense" and to "promote the general welfare" and that's what you get under republicans.

Perhaps I worded it poorly. My question is basically who is going to sign off on bigger spending
/—-/ OK, now that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification.
To answer your question, I need to know which one will ASK Congress for more spending, what will the spending be for over and above servicing the national debt, and how much pork will Congress add to it?

tenor.gif

Yep, Biden sure as hell did and still does.

Have you ever heard any politician or any economist say that deficit or debt is bad? Why is 2% inflation the goal instead of zero or even 2% deflation? I'll tell you why, no one would elect someone that tells the truth. Musical chairs, kick the can, I'm your "friend", and we have learned to accept behavior like this.

He signs off on spending authorized by Congress.
/—-/ Yeah, like you don’t know the president has little or no say in the final bill. You clowns attacked Trump non stop when he vetoed a spending bill and democRATs shut down the government for weeks. Trump had no choice but to sign it.
So stop playing stupid.

He signs off on spending authorized by Congress.

You want to focus your rage on a president because that is simplistic and for some reason you assume that replacing him or her would eliminate the problem, which you correctly identify as out of control spending. The reason for debt is that Congress represents banks and corporations, and they demand increasing tribute. The system is designed to function on debt and is basically a huge pyramid scheme, and most of us are at the bottom. It will collapse, but it is amazing how long they have actually drug it out, you have to give them some credit.

You want to focus your rage on a president because that is simplistic and for some reason you assume that replacing him or her would eliminate the problem, which you correctly identify as out of control spending. The reason for debt is that Congress represents banks and corporations, and they demand increasing tribute. The system is designed to function on debt and is basically a huge pyramid scheme, and most of us are at the bottom. It will collapse, but it is amazing how long they have actually drug it out, you have to give them some credit.
Ummm no.

From March 2014--over 10 years ago.
Both parties are out to lunch fiscally.

/—-/ Yeah, like you don’t know the president has little or no say in the final bill.
The White House (in most administrations) negotiates with congress quite a bit before the bill ever gets voted on. In the blob’s White House, nobody trusted him so nobody really cared what he thought.
You clowns attacked Trump non stop when he vetoed a spending bill and democRATs shut down the government for weeks. Trump had no choice but to sign it.
So stop playing stupid.
Nope...Trump shut down the government.

"I am proud to shut down the government for border security, Chuck.”

Forum List

Back