🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

WHOOO-HOOOO: "Giancarlo Granda says his sexual relationship with the Falwells began when he was 20."

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
The fucking phony money-grubbing Evangelicals are the biggest fakes in America next to Donald Trump.

"He says he had sex with Becki Falwell while Jerry Falwell Jr, head of Liberty University and a staunch supporter of President Trump, looked on.""""

The fucking phony money-grubbing Evangelicals are the biggest fakes in America next to Donald Trump.

"He says he had sex with Becki Falwell while Jerry Falwell Jr, head of Liberty University and a staunch supporter of President Trump, looked on.""""
I'm glad the more spineless of you bigots out there still have one or two approved targets to shit on with relative social impunity. I'd hate for the swinging dicks among you to have all the fun.

And?

I guess you're so fucking stupid you don't know who Jerry Jr. is.
Move along to something easier for you to grasp.

I'm glad the more spineless of you bigots out there still have one or two approved targets to shit on with relative social impunity. I'd hate for the swinging dicks among you to have all the fun.

Spineless???
That would be these amphibian cretins below.

Swinging dicks?
Unlike you, at least I've got something to swing.

ap_10422602102-e1438141518848.jpg

Spineless???

Swinging dicks?

Did you assume the fetal position when Bubba Clinton cheated on his spouse?

Nope

Like something right out of an HBO special:

"
Giancarlo Granda says he was 20 when he met Jerry and Becki Falwell while working as a pool attendant at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach hotel in March 2012. Starting that month and continuing into 2018, Granda told Reuters that the relationship involved him having sex with Becki Falwell while Jerry Falwell looked on.

RELATED CONTENT

1. Jerry Falwell Jr. takes indefinite leave from Liberty University post

2. Exclusive: Trump fixer Cohen says he helped Falwell handle racy photos

3. Exclusive: Falwell blasted Liberty student as 'retarded,' police chief as 'half-wit' in emails

4. Exclusive: Falwell steered Liberty University land deal benefiting his personal trainer
Granda showed Reuters emails, text messages and other evidence that he says demonstrate the sexual nature of his relationship with the couple, who have been married since 1987. “Becki and I developed an intimate relationship and Jerry enjoyed watching from the corner of the room,” Granda said in an interview. Now 29, he described the liaisons as frequent – “multiple times per year” – and said the encounters took place at hotels in Miami and New York, and at the Falwells’ home in Virginia.""""

Spineless???

Swinging dicks?

Nope

Diverting and deflecting doesn't work with me.
How much money have you sent to the Falwell's thinking you're being saved from hell, bitch?

But since you did deflect, I guess you thought Trump's pussy-grabbing thing was OK?
And $130K to Stormy was OK, huh stupid hypocrite?

Spineless???

Swinging dicks?

You keep telling yourself that ;)

It certainly helps one understand his overlooking the things Trump has done. I still want to know what Pence is hiding.

And?

I guess you're so fucking stupid you don't know who Jerry Jr. is.
Move along to something easier for you to grasp.
no hes right, and? who gives a shit?

Hypocrisy and immorality by this country's leading religious leaders who wield political power doesn't bother you.
The sexual adventures of evangelicals I don't follow or care about bother me about as much as Bill Clinton's various sexual escapades bothered you (or the average democrat lemming....as chances are you'll claim you never were caught up in Bill Clinton's satyr-like life style, whether you were or not).

It's a matter of real unimportance to me in other words.

You're not bored, you're fucking brain dead.
And you are desperate and irrelevant. You should do something about your sick obsession with
the Falwells. But if you can't kick your perverted interests...well, who gives a crap, really?

Spineless???

Swinging dicks?

Nope

Diverting and deflecting doesn't work with me.
How much money have you sent to the Falwell's thinking you're being saved from hell, bitch?

But since you did deflect, I guess you thought Trump's pussy-grabbing thing was OK?
And $130K to Stormy was OK, huh stupid hypocrite?

I'm Catholic, no where near an Evangelical.

Now, let's get back to cheating. Did Bubba?

Hint: Think in the Oval Office and a blue dress.....

But hey!!!!!! That's different in left loon land.

By the way.....with Blaine as a name? Rough childhood?

Forum List

Back