Whoopi: 'Abortion Is Between My Doctor, Myself, & My Child'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

Bwuhahahaha.....where to start with this anti-Semite nut bag's comments and opinions......

1. 'My body, my choice', right?
That is unless you are talking forced govt mandatory experimental vaccitations. THEN its 'Your body, government mandate' - no choice involved. :p

2. 'Between my doctor, myself,, and MY BABY'

LOL ... these are the same people who have fought to define a living, viable human being capable of surviving outside the womb as a 'lump of non-living cells' in order to deny the baby's right of recognition as a human being, to deny its basic right to life, and to ensure neither the baby or anyone else has the ability to defend its right to life.

No where does a baby have a say in whether it gets murdered or not in the Democrat / liberal extremist argument.

Hell, illegal children plopped out as soon as their mother crosses our border have every Constitutional right Americans do, but Democrats attempted to make it legal to kill US citizens - babies fighting for survival outside the womb after a failed abortion.

Whoopi Gdberg is a deranged psycho and a poster child for liberal extremist pro-abortionists.

Bwuhahahaha.....where to start with this anti-Semite nut bag's comments and opinions......

That is unless you are talking forced govt mandatory experimental vaccitations. THEN its 'Your body, government mandate' - no choice involved. :p

LOL ... these are the same people who have fought to define a living, viable human being capable of surviving outside the womb as a 'lump of non-living cells' in order to deny the baby's right of recognition as a human being, to deny its basic right to life, and to ensure neither the baby or anyone else has the ability to defend its right to life.

No where does a baby have a say in whether it gets murdered or not in the Democrat / liberal extremist argument.

Hell, illegal children plopped out as soon as their mother crosses our border have every Constitutional right Americans do, but Democrats attempted to make it legal to kill US citizens - babies fighting for survival outside the womb after a failed abortion.

Whoopi Gdberg is a deranged psycho and a poster child for liberal extremist pro-abortionists.

Another one who admits an unborn person is a CHILD. Joe Biden just said the same thing.

The fact that they still advocate for murdering these children makes them even more despicable.

Then you and the doc are murderers if you kill the child.

How does she break the news to her baby that life is about to end?

How much say does she have when deciding, and then how much say does the doctor and she also talk with her child and how much say does the unborn child have?

Apparently she thinks that an unborn child can decide whether or not it wants to live or die,.. if it could decide I don't think it would be the latter.

"Hey, Doc? This is baby. Yeah, this whole life thing, I don't think I'm cut out for it, ya know? The world is going to shit, and let's be honest Doc, I don't have the strength or mental control not to chew people out for being bizarre. So you know what Doc, you can kill me. I don't want it, you can chop me up into little pieces. Make sure I squirm. Thanks, you da man."

"Hey, Doc? This is baby. Yeah, this whole life thing, I don't think I'm cut out for it, ya know? The world is going to shit, and let's be honest Doc, I don't have the strength or mental control not to chew people out for being bizarre. So you know what Doc, you can kill me. I don't want it, you can chop me up into little pieces. Make sure I squirm. Thanks, you da man."

I really shouldn't be laughing at this since I know that it's a really serious matter but... LOL

How do we know it wasn't the baby's decision?

"Wait, who's going to be my mom? Just vacuum me out, and throw me in a dumpster alreay."

Forum List

Back