🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who's best at leading the country, democrats or republicans....

Just about all the participants on these threads kinda look down on Tiggered, but guys, I have a real debate purposed here and I want serious discussion.

Who has a better track record of bringing this country forward, Dem's or Rep's?

Forget about Obama and even Bush, lets go with records of accomplishments and let the chips fall were they may, shall we......

On your march, get set, lets go....and I promise to come correct, without cursing and being ghetto, lets stick with the facts and see how it plays out and please be honest and forthright...fantasy has no place here......

15a00d15151515c151515151515ef01515d15c15f151515a15150c-1500wi15
how are they coming up with these rankings?

fdr extending the the depression by decades
Harding took a depression and turned it into the Roaring 20's
RR took a stagnant economy and created an explosion of growth that has never been seen.

and Carters economy was a fucking nightmare

Given that the great depression didn't last decades, that's a neat trick. Was a blue police box somehow involved?

Just about all the participants on these threads kinda look down on Tiggered, but guys, I have a real debate purposed here and I want serious discussion.

Who has a better track record of bringing this country forward, Dem's or Rep's?

Forget about Obama and even Bush, lets go with records of accomplishments and let the chips fall were they may, shall we......

On your march, get set, lets go....and I promise to come correct, without cursing and being ghetto, lets stick with the facts and see how it plays out and please be honest and forthright...fantasy has no place here......

15a00d15151515c151515151515ef01515d15c15f151515a15150c-1500wi15
how are they coming up with these rankings?

fdr extending the the depression by decades
Harding took a depression and turned it into the Roaring 20's
RR took a stagnant economy and created an explosion of growth that has never been seen.

and Carters economy was a fucking nightmare

Given that the great depression didn't last decades, that's a neat trick. Was a blue police box somehow involved?
correct

it lasted 1 decade

the stagnation from it lasted until RR

Forum List

Back