Who's fucking side is Christie on?

How does Obama and Cristie patrolling NJ for photo ops help the state? Maybe if both the lazy fucks would do some manual labor you can say that but we both know that isnt going to happen.

It helps by giving both decision makers direct knowlege of the extent of the damage

if they wanted to give Knowledge why is Obama going????? It isn't his state and we all have seen with Benghazi he isn't good at making decisions.

We have several layers of emergency relief effort. The local governments and the counties are responsible for initial support and stabilization, the state brings additional materiel support and coordination of resources the federal government can provide resources from around the country as well as extensive knowledge of disaster relief.

All decision makers benefit from seeing the extent of the damage firsthand so that they can make appropriate decisions on long term relief efforts. You don't get that from sitting in youir office.

As an aside, I can just imagine the number of threads that would be generated if Obama chose to direct efforts while sitting in the Oval office

And if the Governor didnt go around the state? Was he suppose to say no the the president? If so on what grounds? They are both politicians and Christie knows he was damned if he did fucked if he didnt......Why not at least get a photo op out of Obama's pandering?

My wife was irritated with the whole thing...She said it burns her ass that hurricanes go through here (Florida) and there is barley a word yet let a big storm go through NYC and all of a sudden it is the worst thing in the world.

We in Florida are pretty good at dealing with hurricanes. NY and NJ are not. I am very disappointed in this nasty attitude from various people whining about people who have been devastated getting attention.

They had DAYS to prepare for this and they did noting....Why? Cause they arrogantly thought a storm wouldn't dare touch them.

That is far from the truth. I live in the area and local officials were preparing for days to evacuate people and preposition resources. People on the Jersey Shore have been through serious Hurricanes and Noreasters in the past and do not take them lightly. They needed no further reminder than Hurricane Irene that hit during the summer of 2011.

We in Florida are pretty good at dealing with hurricanes. NY and NJ are not. I am very disappointed in this nasty attitude from various people whining about people who have been devastated getting attention.

They had DAYS to prepare for this and they did noting....Why? Cause they arrogantly thought a storm wouldn't dare touch them.

That is far from the truth. I live in the area and local officials were preparing for days to evacuate people and preposition resources. People on the Jersey Shore have been through serious Hurricanes and Noreasters in the past and do not take them lightly. They needed no further reminder than Hurricane Irene that hit during the summer of 2011.

Really? They were told to evacuate on the Jersey shore and what did they do????? Sat on the stupid asses and were surprised a storm came ...

Really? They were told to evacuate on the Jersey shore and what did they do????? Sat on the stupid asses and were surprised a storm came ...

Nobody was told to evacuate the NJ Shore...that would be stupid

People who lived on barrier islands were told to evacuate, just like they always are. Most people heeded the advice...just like they usually do

People who lived on barrier islands were told to evacuate, just like they always are. Most people heeded the advice...just like they usually do
Christie blames Atlantic City mayor for trapped residents - Darren Goode and Burgess Everett - POLITICO.com

“Despite my admonition to evacuate, he gave them comfort for some reason to stay,” Christie said at a 5:30 p.m. news briefing.

Read more: Christie blames Atlantic City mayor for trapped residents - Darren Goode and Burgess Everett - POLITICO.com

Christie blames Atlantic City mayor for trapped residents - Darren Goode and Burgess Everett - POLITICO.com

“Despite my admonition to evacuate, he gave them comfort for some reason to stay,” Christie said at a 5:30 p.m. news briefing.

Read more: Christie blames Atlantic City mayor for trapped residents - Darren Goode and Burgess Everett - POLITICO.com

No question that the Atlantic City mayor is an asshole

But for you to use the unwise advice of one official to damn the whole state shows what a partisan hack you really are

No question that the Atlantic City mayor is an asshole

But for you to use the unwise advice of one official to damn the whole state shows what a partisan hack you really are
Keep spinning troll.

How does Obama and Cristie patrolling NJ for photo ops help the state? Maybe if both the lazy fucks would do some manual labor you can say that but we both know that isnt going to happen.

It helps by giving both decision makers direct knowlege of the extent of the damage

Please, if anything they were getting in the way of recovery efforts. Fact.

Dont get me wrong I feel for those in this mess.....I just find it disturbing how more important this became just cause of where this storm hit.

Christie will be up for a very tough reelection fight. And he knows that. It was a political calculation. Both him & Obama are exploiting this disaster. Shame on em both. Mitt Romney has handled this with much more honor & class. I've lost a bit of respect for Christie.

Just like he did with the embassy attacks jumping in and critizising before he knew What the hell he was talking about very honorable and classy there. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How does Christie feel today, knowing he was sandbagged by obama? Christie was practically shell shocked when obama showed up with a nice speech. Poor Christie, he believed obama. Now that there is no aid, he believed all those pretty lies, what does he have to say today?

How does Christie feel today, knowing he was sandbagged by obama? Christie was practically shell shocked when obama showed up with a nice speech. Poor Christie, he believed obama. Now that there is no aid, he believed all those pretty lies, what does he have to say today?

Jeeze SOMe are as thick as bricks ! No aid sure and pigs fucking fly.

And don't give me that he's doing his job bullshit. Riding around in a chopper with Obama does nothing to help anyone.....BUT OBAMA.
I'm baffeled. Even New York told Obama to take a hike because they knew they had work to do and they aren't Romney surrogates.

Apparently he is on the side of his constituents.

Novel fucking concept, I know.

Simple fact: if you far left and far right homers can't come together for the betterment of America, you are going to be dropped by the wayside. Your childishness now endangers the nation. Get your acts together.

Simple fact: if you far left and far right homers can't come together for the betterment of America, you are going to be dropped by the wayside. Your childishness now endangers the nation. Get your acts together.

Modern American Liberalism has to be defeated.

That doesn't leave a whole lot of room for hand-holding around the campfire and singing Kumbaya.

And don't give me that he's doing his job bullshit. Riding around in a chopper with Obama does nothing to help anyone.....BUT OBAMA.
I'm baffeled. Even New York told Obama to take a hike because they knew they had work to do and they aren't Romney surrogates.

Apparently he is on the side of his constituents.

Novel fucking concept, I know.

Party over Patriotism

Don't worry about it. Romney will not carry New Jersey anyway. Outside of New Jersey no one cares that Christie rubbed elbows with the Prez for a photo op. I would venture to say that not one vote was changed because Christie thanked the Prez. Christie is looking toward re-election in a state that is so blue, but yet may be able to win because of how he handles the crisis the state is in now.

Forum List

Back