Who's fucking side is Christie on?

Who's fucking side is Christie on?

ALL of the people in his state, apparently. Not just half.

Republicans think Romney is on their half. Hilarious. Romney would never support anyone who lives in a trailer. Never.

How does Obama and Cristie patrolling NJ for photo ops help the state? Maybe if both the lazy fucks would do some manual labor you can say that but we both know that isnt going to happen.

How does Obama and Cristie patrolling NJ for photo ops help the state? Maybe if both the lazy fucks would do some manual labor you can say that but we both know that isnt going to happen.

It helps by giving both decision makers direct knowlege of the extent of the damage

It helps by giving both decision makers direct knowlege of the extent of the damage

Shhhh... Thanotos isn't capable of thinking on that level...

It is humorous to watch Republicans clamor to throw Christie under the bus

Christie is setting himself up as a man who puts political affiliations aside to help people in need while Republicans come off as petty and back biting during a time of crisis

if they wanted to give Knowledge why is Obama going????? It isn't his state and we all have seen with Benghazi he isn't good at making decisions.

So playing party politics is more important then the health and well being of the people in his state? Lol And i thought the GOP could sink no lower.

I'm glad that he man -up and demanded that the bankrupt federal government -17 TTTTrillion dollars in the hole - print more paper money in order to grandstand for the narcotized masses.

Yeah, looks like both Obama and Christie exploited this one politically. I expect that from Obama, but i'm disappointed in Christie.

I recommend more sun screen and a big floppy hat. The Florida sun has been bakin your brain. What do you think? (with what brain cells that are not cooked) That the fly over should have been done in super secret? All hush-hush? :lol:

With the whole civilized world looking on for reassurance that our elected officials are on the job YOU expected them to offer no details as to their activites like a certain republican presidential candidate?

They are not hiding their money in foreign bank accounts Sport. It's OK to let the good people of the Eastern seaboard and the world to know that the most important set of eyes focusing on the job at had is what we should all expect.

Yeah, looks like both Obama and Christie exploited this one politically. I expect that from Obama, but i'm disappointed in Christie.

And if the Governor didnt go around the state? Was he suppose to say no the the president? If so on what grounds? They are both politicians and Christie knows he was damned if he did fucked if he didnt......Why not at least get a photo op out of Obama's pandering?

My wife was irritated with the whole thing...She said it burns her ass that hurricanes go through here (Florida) and there is barley a word yet let a big storm go through NYC and all of a sudden it is the worst thing in the world.

I recommend more sun screen and a big floppy hat. The Florida sun has been bakin your brain. What do you think? (with what brain cells that are not cooked) That the fly over should have been done in super secret? All hush-hush? :lol:

With the whole civilized world looking on for reassurance that our elected officials are on the job YOU expected them to offer no details as to their activites like a certain republican presidential candidate?

They are not hiding their money in foreign bank accounts Sport. It's OK to let the good people of the Eastern seaboard and the world to know that the most important set of eyes focusing on the job at had is what we should all expect.

You are such a fucking idiot. They have cell phones dumbass they need not go anywhere but to their office and work.

And if the Governor didnt go around the state? Was he suppose to say no the the president? If so on what grounds? They are both politicians and Christie knows he was damned if he did fucked if he didnt......Why not at least get a photo op out of Obama's pandering?

My wife was irritated with the whole thing...She said it burns her ass that hurricanes go through here (Florida) and there is barley a word yet let a big storm go through NYC and all of a sudden it is the worst thing in the world.

We in Florida are pretty good at dealing with hurricanes. NY and NJ are not. I am very disappointed in this nasty attitude from various people whining about people who have been devastated getting attention.

We in Florida are pretty good at dealing with hurricanes. NY and NJ are not. I am very disappointed in this nasty attitude from various people whining about people who have been devastated getting attention.

They had DAYS to prepare for this and they did noting....Why? Cause they arrogantly thought a storm wouldn't dare touch them.

They had DAYS to prepare for this and they did noting....Why? Cause they arrogantly thought a storm wouldn't dare touch them.
Just like everyone else on earth, dipshit.

I hear ya, i'm just expressing my observation. It looks like both have tried to exploit this disaster. But i'm more disappointed in Christie. I expected better from him. Mitt Romney seems to be one of the very few who has handled it appropriately. He's shown some real class & dignity.

Just like everyone else on earth, dipshit.

Only if they idiots like you. I prepare.

I hear ya, i'm just expressing my observation. It looks like both have tried to exploit this disaster. But i'm more disappointed in Christie. I expected better from him. Mitt Romney seems to be one of the very few who has handled it appropriately. He's shown some real class & dignity.
I like his straight forward talk but he is a politician .....

how does obama and cristie patrolling nj for photo ops help the state? Maybe if both the lazy fucks would do some manual labor you can say that but we both know that isnt going to happen.

i recommend more sun screen and a big floppy hat. The florida sun has been bakin your brain. What do you think? (with what brain cells that are not cooked) that the fly over should have been done in super secret? All hush-hush? :lol:

With the whole civilized world looking on for reassurance that our elected officials are on the job you expected them to offer no details as to their activites like a certain republican presidential candidate?

They are not hiding their money in foreign bank accounts sport. It's ok to let the good people of the eastern seaboard and the world to know that the most important set of eyes focusing on the job at had is what we should all expect.

you are such a fucking idiot. They have cell phones dumbass they need not go anywhere but to their office and work.

View attachment $crying.bmp

Christie will be up for a very tough reelection fight. And he knows that. It was a political calculation. Both him & Obama are exploiting this disaster. Shame on em both. Mitt Romney has handled this with much more honor & class. I've lost a bit of respect for Christie.

And don't give me that he's doing his job bullshit. Riding around in a chopper with Obama does nothing to help anyone.....BUT OBAMA.
I'm baffeled. Even New York told Obama to take a hike because they knew they had work to do and they aren't Romney surrogates.

His side. Always and forever, his side. As with all politicians.

Forum List

Back