Who's fucking side is Christie on?

For the goofiest comment from the whole storm episode I submit Romney's claim that he knows about disasters because he helped clean up his high school's football field. It made me cringe for Republicans.

For the goofiest comment from the whole storm episode I submit Romney's claim that he knows about disasters because he helped clean up his high school's football field. It made me cringe for Republicans.

I could not believe that ridiculous comment. How can anybody think this dope would make a good president??

And don't give me that he's doing his job bullshit. Riding around in a chopper with Obama does nothing to help anyone.....BUT OBAMA.
I'm baffeled. Even New York told Obama to take a hike because they knew they had work to do and they aren't Romney surrogates.
Nothing makes me smile more than to see radical RWers become unhinged over politics.

Wasn't it mere months ago that the likes of you were praising and begging fat boy to run instead of Romney?

What happened?

And don't give me that he's doing his job bullshit. Riding around in a chopper with Obama does nothing to help anyone.....BUT OBAMA.
I'm baffeled. Even New York told Obama to take a hike because they knew they had work to do and they aren't Romney surrogates.

Oh, quit making a big deal out of nothing. Bloomie must like the prez. He endorsed him today.
I suspect the only reason Obama didn't go to NYC because it would be a logistical nightmare.

NYC is my old stomping grounds and to see water where water has never been before hurts my heart. The place is in shambles, although they're coming back...it's gonna be a while.

They don't need the hassle of POTUS security to make things that much more difficult.

You're right.

Christie is a traitor.

End of story.

Could the contrast be any greater between Romney, who looted American companies and shipped their jobs overseas, only pays taxes at a 13% rate, stashes his money in the Cayman Islands to avoid U.S. taxes, and President Obama who saved GM and created 32 straight months of private sector job growth?

Obama is an economic patriot.

Romney is an economic traitor.

Traitors all!

Anti American scum.

Last edited:
Christie is a traitor.

End of story.

Yeah..............because anyone that thinks in the best interests of the people rather than parroting the party line is a traitor.

But.................I kinda saw this coming when the GOP called General Colin Powell a traitor as well.

Interesting that the calls of "traitor" were coming from those who had done almost nothing for this country, and that they were being hurled at some of those that actually DID.

I also find it interesting that Drunk Limbaugh was selling that bullshit and trying to paint it as a gay relationship between Obama and Christie. Did you hear the show? I heard parts of it.

Last edited:
So playing party politics is more important then the health and well being of the people in his state? Lol And i thought the GOP could sink no lower.

Last edited:
So playing pary politics is more important then the health and well being of the people in his state? Lol And i thought the GOP could sink no lower.

Yeah.....................but at least Christie got it right. When push came to shove and he had to man up and take care of his people, he did the right thing.

I wish others in the GOP would do so as well and end this gridlock bullshit.

So playing party politics is more important then the health and well being of the people in his state? Lol And i thought the GOP could sink no lower.

As scummy and scuzzy as they are...those low-life dregs of society still have deeper to fall.

Watch...

Forum List

Back