Who's fucking side is Christie on?

At least it's not taking him two weeks to get there..Unlike..errr ahhh...Bush with Katrina..If he didn't visit the damage you would be bashing him for that as well. Ridiculous.

And don't give me that he's doing his job bullshit. Riding around in a chopper with Obama does nothing to help anyone.....BUT OBAMA.
I'm baffeled. Even New York told Obama to take a hike because they knew they had work to do and they aren't Romney surrogates.

At least it's not taking him two weeks to get there..Unlike..errr ahhh...Bush with Katrina..If he didn't visit the damage you would be bashing him for that as well. Ridiculous.

And don't give me that he's doing his job bullshit. Riding around in a chopper with Obama does nothing to help anyone.....BUT OBAMA.
I'm baffeled. Even New York told Obama to take a hike because they knew they had work to do and they aren't Romney surrogates.

Pssssst, his beef was with Chrisie

New Jersey's side.

And he succeeded at keeping Obama from campaigning in swing states a week before the election, hasnt he?

so you believe that chris christie caused hurricane sandy?

Seriously Del? You are usually smater than this.

Of course Christie didn't cause the hurricane. He just invited Obama to come tour the damage. Something Obama didn't have to do. He could have chosen to remain campaigning. It is a week before a major election. It's not like everything will be prepared before next week. Cleaning up some of the damage might actually have been adviseable before the President gets there with all the security issues.

New Jersey's side.

And he succeeded at keeping Obama from campaigning in swing states a week before the election, hasnt he?

Of course Christie didn't cause the hurricane. He just invited Obama to come tour the damage. Something Obama didn't have to do. He could have chosen to remain campaigning. It is a week before a major election. It's not like everything will be prepared before next week. Cleaning up some of the damage might actually have been adviseable before the President gets there with all the security issues.

apparently the idea of your co-religionist as president has unhinged you.

i hope you recover from your disappointment

New Jersey's side.

True but you know touring disasters is what Presidents do.

Awesome: Romney written in sand on Point Pleasant beach during Obama’s Jersey flyover | Twitchy :D

Damn no good citizens politicizing Hurricane Sandy

Anyone think that maybe Christie is on his own side?

If he wants to run in 2016, he doesn't want Romney around.

Romney managed to cleverly subvert the Tea Party movement. If he goes down, the Teabaggers can claim, "You see, Romney wasn't a real conservative!" and Christie, who was really the first Tea Party candidate, can pick up the banner.

Could it also be he never had any faith in a Romney win, either?

I definitely got that impression after watching his speech at the convention.

yeah fuck Jersey....:eusa_shifty:

New Jersey's side.

Something Americans expect the President to do

you truly need to take an overdose of something

1. Gov. Christy is doing his job, he is on the side of the citizens of New Jersey;

2. New York didn't tell President Obama to take a hike; in fact Mayor Bloomberg has endorsed President Obama;

Anyone think that maybe Christie is on his own side?

If he wants to run in 2016, he doesn't want Romney around.

Romney managed to cleverly subvert the Tea Party movement. If he goes down, the Teabaggers can claim, "You see, Romney wasn't a real conservative!" and Christie, who was really the first Tea Party candidate, can pick up the banner.

Could it also be he never had any faith in a Romney win, either?

I definitely got that impression after watching his speech at the convention.

throwing the Governor under the proverbial bus? :lol:

Forum List

Back