🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who's Looking Out For You?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
What is the essential function of the President of the United States?

Could we say that the protection of the people of this nation should be his number one priority?

1. "Texas Says That Up to 100 Are at Risk of Ebola Exposure"
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/10/03/us/dallas-ebola-case-thomas-duncan-contacts.html?_r=0

2. "Illegal Alien Minors Spreading TB, Dengue, Swine Flu"
Illegal Alien Minors Spreading TB Dengue Swine Flu - Judicial Watch

3. "Obama administration scraps quarantine regulations...
The Obama administration has quietly scrapped plans to enact sweeping new federal quarantine regulations that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention touted four years ago as critical to protecting Americans from dangerous diseases spread by travelers.

The regulations, proposed in 2005 during the Bush administration amid fears of avian flu, would have given the federal government additional powers to detain sick airline passengers and those exposed to certain diseases. They also would have expanded requirements for airlines to report ill passengers to the CDC and mandated that airlines collect and maintain contact information for fliers in case they later needed to be traced as part of an investigation into an outbreak."
Obama administration scraps quarantine regulations - USATODAY.com

a conservative republican has to ask who is looking out for you ?

and this is what being a conservative has come to ... how sad, how freakin SAD

I believe I read this person vomited wildly outside his apartment building before being picked up by the ambulance. How long was that vomit on the sidewalk open to cats and dogs? Are there going to be animals carrying this disease to humans?

1. Perhaps you hadn't noticed that Obama is not very good at the job of President of the United States.

2. Seems to be a trend among the Obama lap dogs, to totally ignore the OP to which they, seemingly, intended to reply.
Would you like to comment on the destructive policy Obama has engineered?

3. Oh...and, did I mention that Obama is not very good at the job of President of the United States?

I believe I read this person vomited wildly outside his apartment building before being picked up by the ambulance. How long was that vomit on the sidewalk open to cats and dogs? Are there going to be animals carrying this disease to humans?

Good question!!

Then, there is this:

1. "Obama Won’t Say Where Illegal Immigrant Children Are Going
As illegals flood into the United States, federal officials maintain silence. "
Obama Won t Say Where Illegal Immigrant Children Are Going National Review Online

2. "10 states report outbreak of respiratory illness in kids"
10 states report outbreak of respiratory illness in kids

Who is Obama looking out for???

It just keeps getting worse and there is still no government action, planes are still arriving from infected countries with no checks

One would think those clowns in DC would get off their lazy self serving asses and put a stop to this.

They can change any law they need to change and kick these diseased kids right back to wherever the hell they came from.

Good God. Are they waiting for an outbreak of disease to get off their lazy asses and act??

Protecting the country is a function of the U.S. government. While they are currently more worried about how to house and feed illegal aliens, they are neglecting their duty to the American people.

They are pandering to non-citizens when they are supposed to work for us.

Obama refuses to take some simple steps to do his duty and protect the people from the spread of the Ebola virus. Of course, his open borders policy wins the day in favor of protection for the people. This has been true throughout his presidency.

Considering how deadly the disease is, we should temporarily halt travel from Ebola hot zones. While the administration doesn't feel that Ebola poses a threat to the U.S., there was obviously a point where Africa wasn't too worried about the first few cases. We've seen the devastation from allowing the problem to grow before taking the threat seriously. Every epidemic starts with one or two people. Considering how the disease is out of control in Africa, is it wise to assume that African officials are on top of it when it comes to screening people at airports?

He scrapped quarantine regulations and there is no excuse or logic behind that.

Of course, while he refuses to do even the minimum, a good leader would go even further.

A restriction on travel would only need to last until the problem is under control. Right now, they are still trying to get a handle on things in Africa, but have a long way to go.

Of course, it would be quite a change if suddenly Obama actually cared who entered the U.S., either legally or illegally. Even if we were to restrict travelers from other countries without proper testing, we still have tens of millions of people here who literally walked in illegally.

It would be nice to at least see some attempt, however small, to protect the people in America from something.

That is the role of the government. Obama is more focused on trying to help people elsewhere at our expense.

If he refuses to protect our borders, the very least he should do is uphold existing regulations that are in place for the safety of the people.

We have had reporters beheaded and ISIS warning they are coming to the US to terrorize our citizens.

Obama bombs some of their training areas, but realizes they are not effective because we don't have boots on the ground to help pinpoint the areas to hit.

We have beheadings in the US but he won't call it terror...he calls it workplace violence so he doesn't have to acknowledge it as terror in the US.

Who is looking out for us?

We have had reporters beheaded and ISIS warning they are coming to the US to terrorize our citizens.

Obama bombs some of their training areas, but realizes they are not effective because we don't have boots on the ground to help pinpoint the areas to hit.

We have beheadings in the US but he won't call it terror...he calls it workplace violence so he doesn't have to acknowledge it as terror in the US.

we've also had reports the world is coming to an end ... a giant rock falling from space among other things ..

be afraid, be VERY afraid

It's why so many Americans believe he's a foreign interloper. He's given them good reason to believe that. He's consistently put foreign interests and his own, above the American Peoples' interests.

Personally, i feel he's in violation of the oath of office he swore to. I feel he's a foreigner who was placed into power to create chaos. His mission was to undermine our Nation. And he has accomplished his mission. I'm not sure we can repair all the awful damage he's done. I don't consider the man my President.

we've also had reports the world is coming to an end ... a giant rock falling from space among other things ..

be afraid, be VERY afraid

I was looking forward to verification that Obama lap dogs, e.g., you, are too stupid to actually have the ability to respond to an OP that seems to have gotten your goat.

And, sure enough......

Another bite at the apple?

What do you 'think' of Obama gutting the quarantine provisions in light of the current diseases entering the country?

What do you 'think' of Obama gutting the quarantine provisions in light of the current diseases entering the country?

I think you're an idiot asking a stupid question about RW talking points ... of course you can ALWAYS prove Oama is gutting the quarantine with some factual evidence ... ?

I think you're an idiot asking a stupid question about RW talking points ... of course you can ALWAYS prove Oama is gutting the quarantine with some factual evidence ... ?

1. Just to prove that you aren't illiterate, could you produce a few "RW talking points" in the OP?

2. "...of course you can ALWAYS prove Oama (sic) is gutting the quarantine with some factual evidence .."
Actually....I just did.
The article, which I linked, is from the Left-leaning USAToday.
You imbecile.

3. As you called him "Oama," can I refer to him as 'President Obola'?

4. Twice I have given you a chance to respond to the premise of the OP....that the community organizer has either made another unforgivable mistake...dripping our defenses against diseased individuals enter the nation...
...or, there was some purpose to doing so.

Twice you have shown the Liberal inability to come up with a cogent response.

Sooooo.....to which shall we stipulate:
a) you being a moron.....
...or
b) President O-whatever being revealed as a existential threat to the nation?

Take your time.

no factual proof from the CDC eh?

figures... you're an idiot.

Forum List

Back