Who's lying, Trump or Giuliani?

BWK

Platinum Member
Nov 20, 2018
Trump trial nightmare? Senate hears Giuliani's Ukraine trip 'baggage' They both were interviewed about going to Ukraine and came up with two totally different stories. Between Trump, Giuliaini, and the Republican Senate, this will go down in the history books as the largest cover up in American history. We all know Trump will be acquitted. What is so fascinating about all this, is that we are seeing in real time the psychological desperation behind this cover up, and yet, all the actors are terrible at what they are doing. Trump and Giuliani are stumbling like total nincompoops over their own stories about who was doing what in Ukraine, for what reason, and who was pushing/ asking to go there. The recklessness is so friggin obvious, it will be my pleasure when McConnell finishes it off by saying there is nothing to see here, when all it takes is someone with the brain of a grasshopper to know different.

If the Right thinks they will sweep this under the rug, think again. Ain't going to happen. There are just too many bombshells about the Ukraine scandal to go after.

Never seen a case like this that was so strong against this thug president, and quite likely we will never see another.

Trump trial nightmare? Senate hears Giuliani's Ukraine trip 'baggage' They both were interviewed about going to Ukraine and came up with two totally different stories. Between Trump, Giuliaini, and the Republican Senate, this will go down in the history books as the largest cover up in American history. We all know Trump will be acquitted. What is so fascinating about all this, is that we are seeing in real time the psychological desperation behind this cover up, and yet, all the actors are terrible at what they are doing. Trump and Giuliani are stumbling like total nincompoops over their own stories about who was doing what in Ukraine, for what reason, and who was pushing/ asking to go there. The recklessness is so friggin obvious, it will be my pleasure when McConnell finishes it off by saying there is nothing to see here, when all it takes is someone with the brain of a grasshopper to know different.

If the Right thinks they will sweep this under the rug, think again. Ain't going to happen. There are just too many bombshells about the Ukraine scandal to go after.

Never seen a case like this that was so strong against this thug president, and quite likely we will never see another.

Keep hope alive. You'll need it.

Everyone in the District of Criminals lies- how do you think they attract acolytes? Truth? LOL-

Who lied ?

You.

Most likely both.

"Hope?" :auiqs.jpg:The evidence and the truth was already exposed and Trump was impeached. Something a Republican wouldn't care about. The "hope" I was looking for already happened. The fact that Trump's Republican senate and his voters want to cover it all up, while being reckless , lying, turd balls, is on them. Everyone now sees this clearly for what it is. Trump has one story, Giuliani, has his, and the Republican senate along with Trump voters don't give a shit one way or the other, so they'll make up another story. They are all in it for themselves. Like I've said before, this isn't a political party. It's a criminal organization that has no use for the law or our rules.

"Hope?" :auiqs.jpg:The evidence and the truth was already exposed and Trump was impeached. Something a Republican wouldn't care about. The "hope" I was looking for already happened. The fact that Trump's Republican senate and his voters want to cover it all up, while being reckless , lying, turd balls, is on them. Everyone now sees this clearly for what it is. Trump has one story, Giuliani, has his, and the Republican senate along with Trump voters don't give a shit one way or the other, so they'll make up another story. They are all in it for themselves. Like I've said before, this isn't a political party. It's a criminal organization that has no use for the law or our rules.

Now this has to be the leader for ironic post of 2020....good job.

Who lied ?

You.
I've come to the conclusion, that the grasshopper has you beat.

Now this has to be the leader for ironic post of 2020....good job.
No kidding? Too bad you're the only one who gets to see the irony.

Everyone in the District of Criminals lies- how do you think they attract acolytes? Truth? LOL-
A loser is someone who accepts liars and won't fight. Thank goodness I'm not on that team.

I'm sure that's the story in the fever swamp.

Bills are already being written that will be presented after the next president is inaugurated. We need new laws to guarantee that no president is above the law, and no president should be allowed to prevent investigation and exposure of any lawlessness he might engage in. The concept of "no man is above the law" is valid. We just need to make sure the concept becomes a reality.

There's nothing there. The only nightmare is what the crazy angry left will do on Trump's next inauguration a year and ten days from today.

I refuse to watch that [vulgar word for vagina] Rachel Mad-cow. Make your case in black and white. What exactly was the discrepancy, and by whose accounts?

This looks for all the world like just one more manifestation of TDS.

Why do you think the right can't sweep this under the rug??

Two words ... Merrick Garland

The right didn't even pay a price for the iraq war..they just pretended it didn't happen...it worked so well that they are able to run the same BS about Iran

Forum List

Back