Who's Proud of the "Virality Project"? Covid Cult? Anyone?

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
Matt Taibbi exposing the beginning of the Covid lies, and how the media and government colluded to brainwash the weak-minded. Are you proud, Leftists?

Once again--some of us knew this, and some of us did not.

Matt Taibbi is anything but a liberal. He "dutifully" got all the vaccines and boosters and only reading the subterfuge on Twitter around all the Covid BS is beginning to open his eyes.

Wow to that, but okay, if his eyes are opening.

He has become a laughing stock. He's still a good journalist but anyone can identify a hit piece/gun for hire.

To whom? To the 10% of you still wearing three masks, who got all four or five shots?

Who cares what you think?

Our government has always been agenda driven , but try and point it out and you're labeled a outcast ,conspirator , or whistleblower

~S~

You are a laughing stock for parroting that propaganda instead of bothering to read the facts presented.
Unfortunately facts whisper louder than your shrieks. Tiabbi's credibility is shot. People can recognize a hit piece. That is what the Twitter files release were...By the way...I read every one of the first addition of the Twitter Files. Triple decker nothing-burger. As is indicated by how often it's mentioned here. I think it actually embarrassed some of you guys since you no longer bring it up.

Unfortunately facts whisper louder than your shrieks. Tiabbi's credibility is shot. People can recognize a hit piece. That is what the Twitter files release were...By the way...I read every one of the first addition of the Twitter Files. Triple decker nothing-burger. As is indicated by how often it's mentioned here. I think it actually embarrassed some of you guys since you no longer bring it up.
Nonsense. Your shoot-the-messenger fallacy is exactly that- a logical fallacy.

That was an awful lot of words to put your ignorance on further display.

:safetocomeoutff: I rest my case.....~S~

Forum List

Back