🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Who's Racist?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Rev. Manuel Sykes: I Was Bullied Out Of Congressional Race By Democrats Because I’m Black

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=qsKcs1ygWP4]Political Connections FL Minister Sees Racism Among Dem Leaders - YouTube[/ame]

I get so sick and tired of the endless leftist attacks against conservatives for being racists, sexists, and every other “ists” in creation. Who is it who attacks black conservatives viciously? Now we see a case of the Democrats telling a black “to stay in his place.” Where's Jessie Jackson or Al Sharpton on this?

Rev. Manuel Sykes: I Was Bullied Out Of Congressional Race By Democrats Because I’m Black

Political Connections FL Minister Sees Racism Among Dem Leaders - YouTube

I get so sick and tired of the endless leftist attacks against conservatives for being racists, sexists, and every other “ists” in creation. Who is it who attacks black conservatives viciously? Now we see a case of the Democrats telling a black “to stay in his place.” Where's Jessie Jackson or Al Sharpton on this?

Oh, that's easy. Al and Jesse have their respective people looking into this. And I guarantee 100% that if they get a sniff of any money to be made off getting involved, they'll be all over it like white on rice.

You left the best out !!!!!

Oops: Democrats now have no candidate for competitive House seat in Florida « Hot Air

Pinellas County’s Democratic chairman left a bluntly worded voicemail telling well-known St. Petersburg pastor Manuel Sykes he would be “persona non grata” if he followed through with plans to run for Congress.

Sykes was the only announced Democratic candidate in Pinellas County’s 13th Congressional District, but he said Wednesday he has now decided not to run after all.

So, they passed up Sykes for a guy who’s not even a Democrat, does not live in the district, and may have padded his resume. And, now they have no one.

The state’s May 2 filing deadline has passed, so there no time left for another candidate to get on the ballot to run against Mr. Jolly.
Congrats, Rep. Jolly.

Seems like after the good Rev got bullied out of running, their CHOSEN candidate poofed himself in some disgraceful manner -- leaving the seat UNCONTENDED and will fall into Rep hands in November.

Now that's divine payback to the plantation owners. Should have taken the NAACP candidate. Could have won..

Forum List

Back