Who's Spending You're Money?

Lol,

Who?

Military
SSI
SSD
Food stamps
health care system

Science, tech and infrastructure hasn't changed that much since Reagan. How the fuck can you blame what makes us stand out as a great power?

And the only one there that is actually in the Constitution is the military.

Actually no.

They are all there.

Read it sometime.

I've read it often. Only one mentioned is the military.

Lol,

Who?

Military
SSI
SSD
Food stamps
health care system

Science, tech and infrastructure hasn't changed that much since Reagan. How the fuck can you blame what makes us stand out as a great power?

And the only one there that is actually in the Constitution is the military.

Actually no.

They are all there.

Read it sometime.

i have nearly memorized the Constitution and i have not found the words/acronyms that you say are written, SSI, SSD, Food stamps, health care system.

would you please provide the Article # and Section #, i just done a search using those words and come up BLANK !

Yet none of you were sick of it when Reagan and Bush 2 were in the White House. Not even when Bush was conducting two wars off of the books. Engaging in wars, then cutting taxes? And then you wonder where the deficit came from? Why weren't you front and center insisting on stopping the wars, or raising the taxes?

President Obama entered office with the worst economic debacle since the First Great Republican Depression in progress. The fact that we are getting out of that without a total economic meltdown is testimony to the policies that the President has put into place. That it was going to cost money, and lead to a larger national debt was a given, as did the last really big economic turndown. The recovery is slow, but better than the nations that tried the austerity route that the GOP was recommending.

Navy Vet, so what you are saying is that since there were no airplanes when the Constitution was written, the government has no right to have flight controlers directing air traffic. That since most of the industrial chemicals that we use today did not exist at the time of the writing of the Constitution, laws concerning those chemicals have no right to exist. I believe the 'Common Welfare' clause covers all of the above, and more.

Yay,

Let's gut the better part of our economy to limit the debt and ignore the real problems. Do you know what a economy is? Private+public and all of our investments ranging from education to r@d.

Look at these super poor countries to understand that this is so.

So you want to dance to foreign creditors' tune when the note is due? :cuckoo:

So we're going to become a third world country as we try to hold onto the empire? Look at history to see that if we cut science, education and infrastructure we're already fucked.

People like you don't have any ideas besides war and cutting the guts out of what makes us a power in the first place. Growing the economy with new tech, science and ideas is another way to grow out of it...

Yet none of you were sick of it when Reagan and Bush 2 were in the White House. Not even when Bush was conducting two wars off of the books. Engaging in wars, then cutting taxes? And then you wonder where the deficit came from? Why weren't you front and center insisting on stopping the wars, or raising the taxes?

President Obama entered office with the worst economic debacle since the First Great Republican Depression in progress. The fact that we are getting out of that without a total economic meltdown is testimony to the policies that the President has put into place. That it was going to cost money, and lead to a larger national debt was a given, as did the last really big economic turndown. The recovery is slow, but better than the nations that tried the austerity route that the GOP was recommending.

Navy Vet, so what you are saying is that since there were no airplanes when the Constitution was written, the government has no right to have flight controlers directing air traffic. That since most of the industrial chemicals that we use today did not exist at the time of the writing of the Constitution, laws concerning those chemicals have no right to exist. I believe the 'Common Welfare' clause covers all of the above, and more.

This is why I say they live within the 18th century. They're without thought....

Yay,

Let's gut the better part of our economy to limit the debt and ignore the real problems. Do you know what a economy is? Private+public and all of our investments ranging from education to r@d.

Look at these super poor countries to understand that this is so.

So you want to dance to foreign creditors' tune when the note is due? :cuckoo:

So we're going to become a third world country as we try to hold onto the empire? Look at history to see that if we cut science, education and infrastructure we're already fucked.

People like you don't have any ideas besides war and cutting the guts out of what makes us a power in the first place. Growing the economy with new tech, science and ideas is another way to grow out of it...

advances in science and technology do not have to be done with government money. Did Gates and Jobs get govt funding for microsoft and apple? How about henry ford , and edison?

the free market is where advancements come from-------------the profit motive, not govt grants.

I would be interested in knowing how much money Issa has spent in investigations that go nowhere. The government shut down cost was $2 billion lost in productivity plus.....

Oh, and maybe if we go by state we could look at the total cost of how much people like Rick Scott wasted in violating the state constitution intentionally.

The wall around the Obama administration takes $$ to climb and should be considered for our borders. Sure would fix the immigration problem

-Geaux

There's no wall. There's just no scandal.

Forum List

Back