Whose name do you use for the first commandment?

What’s your definition of a “radicalized extremist” Jew? You mean the one out of three who voted for Trump?
A person who has been radicalized by their religion will say or do practically anything to promote it, even at the expense of others. I don't know of any radicalized Jews. Do you ? Unlike Islam and Christianity they have them everywhere.

Afraid of death? That always has been a bad theory. For example, "Young people don't go to church because they are afraid of death and church speaks of the afterlife. Older people are not afraid of death, so they go to church." Either way the "afraid of death" theorists are wrong because people aren't that afraid of death.

Young people are a part of many communities--school, work, social, and possibly church. Retired people lead quieter lives and are less active in community, so they welcome the opportunity to meet as a community. As a rule, young people are leading busier lives, and church may have a lower priority.

Fear of death? Perhaps for you, but not for the great majority of others.
I think you misread my post. I said young people are NOT afraid of death. I work in a nursing home taking care of the elderly, many of them become frightened when death approaches. I've witnessed it too often. Fortunately most do not see or know it's coming for various reasons.

Satan's too selfish to do something that selfless to save mankind..Satan!

The bible shows that Satan can move Yahweh to do evil without a just cause.

Strange how Christians still like that evil ------

Regards
DL

Last edited:
I do not fear death, I understand it is necessary and life has no begining or end, simply change.
Yes, but, --- if our consciousness follows that no end statement, is what has people wondering about the afterlife.

Better or worse is their issue.

So called beliveres, those of little to no faith, --- do not believe the bible that says none of us are lost.

Regards
DL

Religion teaches great values and provides strong community support.
Care to chat on how religions continue to support LGBTQ+ and women, in terms of equality, by preaching against their equality and inclusion?

Regards
DL

many of them become frightened when death approaches. I've witnessed it too often. Fortunately most do not see or know it's coming for various reasons.
Note what you say...first its "many" who become frightened, but then you admit "most" do not see/know its coming.

I've worked with the elderly, too, especially those in their final stages who admittedly were people of faith. In these years, I have not once met a frightened person, and these people were well aware death was at the door.

We can probably agree that "some" are frightened, but it appears "some" is far from "many" or "most".

Note what you say...first its "many" who become frightened, but then you admit "most" do not see/know its coming.

I've worked with the elderly, too, especially those in their final stages who admittedly were people of faith. In these years, I have not once met a frightened person, and these people were well aware death was at the door.

We can probably agree that "some" are frightened, but it appears "some" is far from "many" or "most".
In my own family, I have found that beginning in the waning months, there is a fight for “not yet, please…..,” but as the time approaches, there is total acceptance. We are practicing Jews, and do not fear the time our soul returns to Gd.

In my own family, I have found that beginning in the waning months, there is a fight for “not yet, please…..,” but as the time approaches, there is total acceptance. We are practicing Jews, and do not fear the time our soul returns to Gd.
Exactly. People of all ages appear to be of the mind of while not afraid of death, no need to rush into it, either.

Those that slip into a comma and those that have dementia greatly reduces that number, those factors reduce the number who are frightened otherwise it would be much more.

" Moses " invented the mission statement, he believed he was God over his people. In his god's stead he condemned a third of his people to their deaths for failing to follow him. Quite a man-god.

" Moses " invented the mission statement, he believed he was God over his people. In his god's stead he condemned a third of his people to their deaths for failing to follow him. Quite a man-god.
Moses never believed he was Gd over his people. What are you….some sort of anti-religion leftist?

Wait….don’t answer that.

Moses never believed he was Gd over his people. What are you….some sort of anti-religion leftist?

Wait….don’t answer that.
A realist. Something the religious know nothing about. They'd rather believe in made-up gods.

Respect has to be earned, adults believing in magical things doesn't quite cut it.
So you disrespect 80% of your fellow Americans for not believing as you do? Yup…..that’s a Democrat for sure.

So you disrespect 80% of your fellow Americans for not believing as you do? Yup…..that’s a Democrat for sure.
Do you respect adults who believe in the Easter Bunny ? Same difference. Lots of fools in this world.

Wait….don’t answer that.

not true, moses was a liar and wrote 10 commandments they claimed were from the heavens to deceivingly convince people to follow him than their own conscious ... the worst kind of criminal.

Forum List

Back