Whose news is fake?

Well, if the people actually demanded better news, and bought from those companies that provide better news, then you'd get better news.

But people complaining about the media being biased, then buying biased media is complete hypocrisy. The same as electing politicians and then saying that nothing they do is in the name of the people.

You can't make excuses.

The better news offers clear OPs with objective evidence and critical thinking.

AltRightpropagandaspeak does not do that.

Well, if the people actually demanded better news, and bought from those companies that provide better news, then you'd get better news.

But people complaining about the media being biased, then buying biased media is complete hypocrisy. The same as electing politicians and then saying that nothing they do is in the name of the people.

You can't make excuses.

I'm not sure that is necessarily true.

If the system is a monopoly, what choice do they have?

But that is not its purpose......

It exists to confirm the uninformed biases of slack jawed imbeciles...

You are not a legit poster up top here. You have bullshit statistics and no respect here.

GemQt14396137302.gif

GO BACK TO THE SHADOWS!

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

You are not a legit poster up top here. You have bullshit statistics and no respect here.

GemQt14396137302.gif

GO BACK TO THE SHADOWS!

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
You have a lot of stupid shit to say..

"Respect here"?

From whom? Slack jawed imbeciles?

If you have more credible data, bring it....

You can't make excuses.

But it's only a monopoly because the people make it so. They could simply turn around and make it not a monopoly when they vote, but they don't.

Only slack jawed imbeciles believe your point, iceberg.
What they believe is of no consequence...

My point is unimpeachable.

You have no point, your posts are pointless.

You can't make excuses.

But it's only a monopoly because the people make it so. They could simply turn around and make it not a monopoly when they vote, but they don't.
Plebes haven't made anything so . . . .

It seems, with this last election, they have tried to do so, eh? :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, I should be more precise in my language.

The establishment has created, more precisely, a cartel.

They get together at the CFR and determine what will be the editorial and policy paradigm. Anything outside of that paradigm is now framed as "fake news." These news services decide what stories to investigate, and what pieces to opine on.

On top of this, if it is in an Op. Ed. from indy news source, how can one label Op. Eds. from indy news "fake?" It's complete bullshit and an attempt to impose thought control.

It's a clear indication that most of the millennial generation has never read Animal Farm, A Brave New World, or 1984.

It seems only the older generations, the ones that are educated, are resisting this march to try to control their lives, their thoughts, their feelings, and take away their freedom. You see it in the movies, the television, and the books.

War+is+peace.jpg

Of course it's not, but you know that.

You can't make excuses.

Plebes haven't made anything so . . . .

It seems, with this last election, they have tried to do so, eh? :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, I should be more precise in my language.

The establishment has created, more precisely, a cartel.

They get together at the CFR and determine what will be the editorial and policy paradigm. Anything outside of that paradigm is now framed as "fake news." These news services decide what stories to investigate, and what pieces to opine on.

On top of this, if it is in an Op. Ed. from indy news source, how can one label Op. Eds. from indy news "fake?" It's complete bullshit and an attempt to impose thought control.

It's a clear indication that most of the millennial generation has never read Animal Farm, A Brave New World, or 1984.

It seems only the older generations, the ones that are educated, are resisting this march to try to control their lives, their thoughts, their feelings, and take away their freedom. You see it in the movies, the television, and the books.

War+is+peace.jpg

Possibly you're right, possibly you're wrong. You can make your argument, you can make it well, or you can make it with no evidence at all. So far you've chosen the latter.

You have no point, your posts are pointless.
List your primary sources of information by time spent per week having it crammed down your funnel, Goose.

Do you believe that the function of Breitbart is to inform it's readership?

These sites exist to entertain the paranoia of large swaths of the US population, and to collect revenue from scammers selling Apocalypse and Gold.

Do you believe that the function of Breitbart is to inform it's readership? These sites exist to entertain the paranoia of large swaths of the US population, and to collect revenue from scammers selling Apocalypse and Gold.
Ah, you can learn, so I apologize. Yes, you are right about what is Breitbart and its purpose.

Do you believe that the function of Breitbart is to inform it's readership? These sites exist to entertain the paranoia of large swaths of the US population, and to collect revenue from scammers selling Apocalypse and Gold.
Ah, you can learn, so I apologize. Yes, you are right about what is Breitbart and its purpose.
What do you believe I have had to "learn"?

The Democrat party is trying to define the sharing of emails as fake news to cover up how despicable they are.

Forum List

Back