Whose news is fake?

Well, if the people actually demanded better news, and bought from those companies that provide better news, then you'd get better news.

But people complaining about the media being biased, then buying biased media is complete hypocrisy. The same as electing politicians and then saying that nothing they do is in the name of the people.

You can't make excuses.

I'm not sure that is necessarily true.

If the system is a monopoly, what choice do they have?
People can support independent journalists, they still exist. Though they are increasingly threatened by the Starkey's of the world.

The Democrat party is trying to define the sharing of emails as fake news to cover up how despicable they are.

Do you get winded walking up the steps to your porch, Rambo?

Not at all.
Cause you have one of those stairlifts?

No. I usually carried on people's shoulders.
Followed by a train toting your psychobaggage, no doubt...

Well, if the people actually demanded better news, and bought from those companies that provide better news, then you'd get better news.

But people complaining about the media being biased, then buying biased media is complete hypocrisy. The same as electing politicians and then saying that nothing they do is in the name of the people.

You can't make excuses.

People can support independent journalists, they still exist. Though they are increasingly threatened by the Starkey's of the world.
How do you distinguish " independent journalist" from "clickbait rube rancher"?

You can't make excuses.

Journalists who write unbiased well-crafted and objectively documented articles with logical conclusions threaten you, Tehon.

You can't make excuses.

You seem like a smart enough person, it's not that difficult to sniff out the shit that passes for journalism these days.

You can't make excuses.

Journalists who write unbiased well-crafted and objectively documented articles with logical conclusions threaten you, Tehon.
Not at all, I would be willing to bet my standards are higher than yours.

You can't make excuses.

Not at all, I would be willing to bet my standards are higher than yours.
You would lose. Easily.

You can't make excuses.

You seem like a smart enough person, it's not that difficult to sniff out the shit that passes for journalism these days.
But I'm not the problem...the problem is the disquieting number of idiots who uncritically huff from the font of FOX, Drudge, Breitbart etc, and believe themselves informed.

And then go out and vote accordingly....

You can't make excuses.

But I'm not the problem...the problem is the disquieting number of idiots who uncritically huff from the font of FOX, Drudge, Breitbart etc, and believe themselves informed.

And then go out and vote accordingly....
Lots of blame to go around. I don't think scapegoating "fake news" is going to solve anything. Americans have been the victims of propaganda for so long now we as a whole are very confused. Time to slow down and not let the purveyors of propaganda (the corporate media) send us into a deeper hole where we start accepting censorship.

Besides, fake news didn't cost Clinton the election, her neo conservative, neo liberal positions did as far as I'm concerned.

It isn't always easy to distinguish fake news from news that isn't fake.
Distinguished journalists have been fooled, I've been fooled, and so has everyone who has posted here.

I think the only way to combat is to read news from all over the place, right side, left side, global news, etc. Problem is, folks don't have the time nor give a shit to actually do it so they allow biased reports to feed their world.

I think the only way to combat is to read news from all over the place, right side, left side, global news, etc. Problem is, folks don't have the time nor give a shit to actually do it so they allow biased reports to feed their world.
Most don't have the interest. Many prefer that their take is reality, whether it is or not.

Hands up dont shoot......fake............did any of the majors get this right.....most of the follow on stories......fake.....Baltimore........2 of the three last ones have gone against BLm with likelihood 3rd will also........BLM totally driven by fake news ......but hey at least ya got some cops killed right........

Last edited:
professional%2BFAKE%2Bnews.jpg

You can't make excuses.

They could, but they won't and don't. People are more interested in hearing what they want to hear.

You can't make excuses.

You do realize that half the people on this board can't actually read a whole paragraph without getting bored, don't you? So, those journalists are on to a losing thing, as most of the people aren't their audience.

Forum List

Back