Why 10 round magazine limits are freaking stupid.....

Do law abiding citizens commit mass shootings, or is it just by criminals? So all the mass shooters had criminal records before committing a mass shooting.

You talk about guns clutching your penis because guns give you an erection.

I just have to ask.......do you see mental health professionals on a regular basis...cause if you don't, you should.

You are the only one who brought up the penis as part of their post...not me....you doofus.

Do law abiding citizens commit mass shootings, or is it just by criminals? So all the mass shooters had criminal records before committing a mass shooting.

You talk about guns clutching your penis because guns give you an erection. You probably probe the entrance to your butt hole with the barrel end for sexual stimulation.

Your pea sized retarded brain can't grasp that I don't grab guns, I just expect those wanting/using a gun are suitable, they're safely stored, and used in appropriate areas. Did that sink in for the 12th billionth time? Can you see why your dick gets in the way of a gun debate because fuck all enters your thick fuck skull.

So no one is grabbing your gun DO YOU FUCKING GET IT RETARD

Geez, bro. Are all Brits that retarded? :laughing0301:

There is no "gun debate", as you don't even live in my country. Therefore, you have no say in how many guns and how much ammunition I can have, or when and where I can carry them.

I just have to ask.......do you see mental health professionals on a regular basis...cause if you don't, you should.
You are the only one who brought up the penis as part of their post...not me....you doofus.
Of all the people in his immediate family, the meds took to him the best.

Geez, bro. Are all Brits that retarded? :laughing0301:

There is no "gun debate", as you don't even live in my country. Therefore, you have no say in how many guns and how much ammunition I can have, or when and where I can carry them.
That has never been the discussion. Re-read the thread bozo.

That has never been the discussion. Re-read the thread bozo.

Unlike in your country where you jail people who sing "Kung Fu" fighting and arrest people for social media posts......I don't mind discussing American gun issues with foreigners.......you guys should try freedom of speech sometime...you would learn a lot more.

Unlike in your country where you jail people who sing "Kung Fu" fighting and arrest people for social media posts......I don't mind discussing American gun issues with foreigners.......you guys should try freedom of speech sometime...you would learn a lot more.
Your points raised have been discussed a billion times in a billion relevant threads, yet your empty head spurts out the same shit.

I can safely say, American gun owners have a low IQ because they remember fuck all.

Your points raised have been discussed a billion times in a billion relevant threads, yet your empty head spurts out the same shit.

I can safely say, American gun owners have a low IQ because they remember fuck all.

Wow.......go back and try again....that was a pretty lame response.....

Wow.......go back and try again....that was a pretty lame response.....
How many times do we go over stuff and you still say, "Gun grabbing, all guns confiscated, freedom of speech, guns in UK etc..", and you come out with this same shit in every thread.

Unless you do this on purpose, then you are most stupidest, thickest **** on the planet, and in the universe, if there's any life out there.

There are an estimated 72 million legal gun owners in the US. There are around 10,000 gun murders annually. That means, if every gun murder is committed by a legal gun owner (and we know that isn't even close to accurate), then only 0.014% of gun owners commit murders with their guns.

The low estimates I have seen show defensive gun uses at about 100,000 per year.

Now tell me, do you actually believe limiting the magazine capacity to 10 rounds will stop gun murders, spree killings or mass shootings?

I guarantee I can hit a target with the first round. But the target is not moving or shooting back.

My carry pistol is a M1911 .45ACP. All of my magazines hold 8 rounds. But I carry with a magazine in the gun and 2 more in reserve. If I don't need them, they stay where they are. But I'd rather have them and not need them than need them and not have them.
If your target is moving or shooting back, you're likely not involved in lawful self-defence.

I carry a 642, utterly reliable and 5 rounds is more than enough.

Should I use it in lawful self-defence, I'll be in physical contact with my attacker, with the muzzle pressed against his chest or neck.

How many times do we go over stuff and you still say, "Gun grabbing, all guns confiscated, freedom of speech, guns in UK etc..", and you come out with this same shit in every thread.

Unless you do this on purpose, then you are most stupidest, thickest **** on the planet, and in the universe, if there's any life out there.
He's your typical conservative: dishonest and a liar.

i agree with the title. it's like giving an idiot child a machine gun. what do you think will happen?

Unless you're shooting at other armed people who are shooting at you, shooting at unarmed people with nearly any firearm is like shooting fish in a barrel. A magazine can be changed in a second. It won't make a difference if it's 5, 10, 20 or 30 rounds of the person is determined keep shooting. High capacity magazines are not the reason for mass shootings. A person could shoot into a crowd from a perch somewhere with a hunting rifle which takes just 4 bullets, and kill dozens of people if he was a good shot.

A 10-round limit will do nothing to stop mass shootings of unarmed people.

If your target is moving or shooting back, you're likely not involved in lawful self-defence.

I carry a 642, utterly reliable and 5 rounds is more than enough.

Should I use it in lawful self-defence, I'll be in physical contact with my attacker, with the muzzle pressed against his chest or neck.

You show your insanity with each new post.......

Forum List

Back