Why 10 round magazine limits are freaking stupid.....

I'm a conservative, 2aguy is not a conservative or democrat, he's a fucking bellend
You can proclaim whatever you want but all you have been doing in this thread is trolling and not answering the questions.

As WinterBorn pointed out you may need more than one or two bullets to take down a target and if you have multiple targets ranging from two and up you will need more than one or two bullets to take them down.

My prefer firearm for handgun is a .38 short nose and for rifle a single shot shotgun but I do use a pump action one also and carry slug runs along with rock salt rounds and beanbag rounds for protection when out in the countryside of Texas.

Now you might believe you can take a peep down with one shot or two but in reality if the perp is a moving target then you need more rounds and if the perp is firing back then you need the ammo that Winter was writing about.

In the end insulting someone because you disagree with them shows your immaturity and believe I enjoy a good dick flipping contest but you have yet to truly understand that criminals don’t obey the laws and private citizens have the right to protect themselves and LEO isn’t always there when you need them!

My 2nd wife had a LadySmith. Like the 642, it was a solid revolver. It shot great. I would have no problem carrying either one, if I wasn't so fond of my M1911.
One of the guys in the office asked me what kind of gun he should get to keep in his house.
I told him a 4" 7-shot revolver in .357. I prefer a Smith 620 or 686+, but Ruger makes them too.
He got a 642.
"You got it about 80% right", I said.

Do only criminals do mass shootings or law abiding citizens? Please engage both braincells please

If you can't hit the target withing two bullets, you haven't got the brains to be within 250 yards of a gun. If you need 10, who's changing your diaper?
It depends on the person and the situation

I might be so scared during a home invasion or lib rioters trying to kill me that I shit in my drawers

But as long as I have more rounds in my magazine I have a chance

Forum List

Back