Why a second revolution would fail

There are those calling for a second revolution if Hillary Clinton wins, so I am going to tell you why you guys are going to fail.

You offer nothing new or original. There is no inspiration or revolutionary philosophy being promoted by your side.

No one is going to get excited over restoring constitutional authority, because anyone with intelligence knows that the constitution is not going to prevent us from winding up in the same situation that we are in.

You have no chance of fighting a people's war, when you have disenfranchised the majority of the people in this country. Blacks, Latinos, homosexuals, Jews, Muslims, Catholics, ect.

Furthermore, there have been no alternative solutions presented for dealing with real problems that Americans have., such as ghettoization, poverty, pollution, water shortages, depleting energy, excess agriculture, high barriers of entry, ect.

You guys have a lot of shit to sort out before you start talking about revolution.

agreed as to most of what you said. where i disagree is that somehow we do not have a "Constitutional" government. We very much have a constitutional government which operates in accordance with the Constitution, Federal Statutes, and Caselaw (which is the way a common law system works). What IS dangerous is the pretense that somehow any determination of government, or the Courts or our electoral system which doesn't comport with extreme rightwing views, is illegitimate.

Something is afoot. Why would the federal government buy millions of rounds of hollow point ammo, militarized police departments, form the Department of Homeland Security (including the wonderful TSA) and make it one of the largest agencies in a few short years, set up the NSA to spy on all Americans, Obama renews a hardened Patriot Act further eroding Americans Constitutional rights (see Big Ears lying below), the persistent demand by the Left and the elites to eliminat American's gun rights, the National Defense Authorization Act giving dictatorial powers to the POTUS and eliminating civil rights for Americans, and on and on and on it goes...................................?

Are we one false flag away from absolute tyranny?

We are one false flag away from absolute democrat fascism.....

This will be most evident in the week before the election as the polling companies correct their polls to save their credibility......

Does anyone doubt that Hillary would love to implement a good false flag event, to eliminate the Second Amendment...and the useful idiots will gladly relinquish their rights to a tyrannical government?

yes, nutter...everyone doubts it.

now quiet. :cuckoo:

where i disagree is that somehow we do not have a "Constitutional" government. We very much have a constitutional government which operates in accordance with the Constitution, Federal Statutes, and Caselaw (which is the way a common law system works).

Agreed.

The constitution enabled the system we live in today. It is working exactly as it was designed.

What IS dangerous is the pretense that somehow any determination of government, or the Courts or our electoral system which doesn't comport with extreme rightwing views, is illegitimate.

All governments operating as an institution of force are illegitimate. Period.

Something is afoot. Why would the federal government buy millions of rounds of hollow point ammo, militarized police departments, form the Department of Homeland Security (including the wonderful TSA) and make it one of the largest agencies in a few short years, set up the NSA to spy on all Americans, Obama renews a hardened Patriot Act further eroding Americans Constitutional rights (see Big Ears lying below), the persistent demand by the Left and the elites to eliminat American's gun rights, the National Defense Authorization Act giving dictatorial powers to the POTUS and eliminating civil rights for Americans, and on and on and on it goes...................................?

We are one false flag away from absolute democrat fascism.....

This will be most evident in the week before the election as the polling companies correct their polls to save their credibility......

Does anyone doubt that Hillary would love to implement a good false flag event, to eliminate the Second Amendment...and the useful idiots will gladly relinquish their rights to a tyrannical government?

yes, nutter...everyone doubts it.

now quiet. :cuckoo:

Nah, the ruling class played the long game.

Ever heard of the analogy with the turtle and boiling water?
You mean 'frog.'

...and Silly Jilly is the epitome of the frog in boiling water....completely clueless.

We have some that are too wild, and others that are too naive.

Neither are very productive in my opinion.

We have some that are too wild, and others that are too naive.

Neither are very productive in my opinion.
There are those who are entirely uninformed. I suspect the majority includes the uniformed and naive. The naive ones are the most ignorant (see Silly Jilly), since anyone who has bothered to study history knows government whether ruled by monarch, dictator, or elected scumbag always leads to tyranny when granted unlimited power.

There are those who are entirely uninformed. I suspect the majority includes the uniformed and naive. The naive ones are the most ignorant (see Silly Jilly), since anyone who has bothered to study history knows government whether ruled by monarch, dictator, or elected scumbag always leads to tyranny when granted unlimited power.

Personally I believe all institutionalized power is tyranny.

Even worse and more prevalent than the naive ones, are those that know the truth and continue to make excuses.

There are those calling for a second revolution if Hillary Clinton wins, so I am going to tell you why you guys are going to fail.

You offer nothing new or original. There is no inspiration or revolutionary philosophy being promoted by your side.

No one is going to get excited over restoring constitutional authority, because anyone with intelligence knows that the constitution is not going to prevent us from winding up in the same situation that we are in.

You have no chance of fighting a people's war, when you have disenfranchised the majority of the people in this country. Blacks, Latinos, homosexuals, Jews, Muslims, Catholics, ect.

Furthermore, there have been no alternative solutions presented for dealing with real problems that Americans have., such as ghettoization, poverty, pollution, water shortages, depleting energy, excess agriculture, high barriers of entry, ect.

You guys have a lot of shit to sort out before you start talking about revolution.
I haven't seen anyone calling for a revolution if Hillary wins. Not to say no one has but to get all indignant over a few shrill voices is odd.

Who exactly has disenfranchised minorities and how? Propaganda is always vague broadbrushed insults designed for emotional appeal, accuracy is never the goal.

I haven't seen anyone calling for a revolution if Hillary wins. Not to say no one has but to get all indignant over a few shrill voices is odd.

Who exactly has disenfranchised minorities and how? Propaganda is always vague broadbrushed insults designed for emotional appeal, accuracy is never the goal.

You haven't seen anyone on this forum calling for revolution? You must be blind weasy.

How many people do you think support a literal revolution? A dozen or more?

I do not have the exact demographic, but given that I have seen it about a half dozen times on this site, I would say several million nationwide.

Of course, they are all whiny suburban bitches, so I do not expect much to come out of it.

No one is sorting out shit...that's the basis for revolt. Do your job you fucking fools.

How many people do you think support a literal revolution? A dozen or more?

I do not have the exact demographic, but given that I have seen it about a half dozen times on this site, I would say several million nationwide.

Of course, they are all whiny suburban bitches, so I do not expect much to come out of it.
Wow, 6 times on an internet forum, sounds like an army bucking at the reigns raring to go! Could be zillions!

I believe that once Killary 's fascist liberal SCOTUS majority declare that Americans do not have an individual right to bear arms that the fuse will be ignited.

Forum List

Back