Why A Speech On Tuesday?,Need Time For "Teleprompter Preparation" ??

Little o obama has no reason to talk to the nation. He isn't going to strike Syria and doesn't need to sell the need for a strike that isn't going to happen. There is no vote. The vote has been "delayed" until further notice.

He's speaking to the nation because he had the time reserved and wants to use it.

tonights speech is just another "Oops I Did it Again" speech. that pretty much sums it up. why didnt Obama do a speech after 500 million went down the toilet during the soynldra dilemma?

wrong, Bush did not need a teleprompter on 9/11 when he spoke to those 6th graders! but didn't Obama need a teleprompter to speak at some elementry school?

No, he just sat there shitting his pants waiting on an opportunity to get back to sitting on darth Cheney's lap and cry.

I can still remember that day, strangely though, right before i woke up on 9/11, i was at the end of a dream, this girl came up to me and asked if i knew of what happened in New York,,,,then I woke up,,,,,pretty scary ha?

What leaders have never done it?
Reagan...Churchill

looks like we need to redo the entire teleprompter speech now being Putin saved the world!!
It takes the Obama puppets days to spin the facts into a speech that praises The Dear Leader for doing nothing other than backtracking, denying his boastful redline and taking a lesson from Putin and Assad. Actually, he may now claim that his redline scared Assad into allowing Putin to take back the chemicals. There's no telling what the Community Organizer will say.

Obama is a fucking joke!

Forum List

Back