Why adversity is a great thing for the Trump administration.

What does your IQ have to do with the discussion?
-3,000,000 votes is not a majority, sweetheart

Trump won 30 states, a majority, a fact resulting in Trump winning the election and being sworn in as President. Tissue?
-3,000,000 votes. That's more votes than there are people in most of those 30 states.

Which is the reason for the electoral vote.

To prevent the more populous states from running the country
No that's why we have the Senate. The electoral college was created to appease slave owners.

Trump won 30 states, a majority, a fact resulting in Trump winning the election and being sworn in as President. Tissue?
-3,000,000 votes. That's more votes than there are people in most of those 30 states.

:lmao:

OMG, another moron who thinks Hillary ran for the popular vote. You dimwits are so stupid it's amazing.

So what was your epiphany that campaigns are irrelevant? Is it because you go in and pull the blue lever no matter who says what? Why did Hillary waste her time campaigning at all then if none of it matters and people will vote the same no matter what happens?

Just so you know, you're full of shit. Trump's campaign convinced me to vote for Johnson. We aren't all automatons like you. Campaigns actually do matter
You need a nap

The American people didn't get to pick the President.

So you're with Trump then that it was the illegals voting?

Oddest thing. If North Carolina (where I live) didn't give it's EVs to Trump because he had the most votes, then why did they?

Illegals voting is fake news. And it's funny that you complain about voter fraud and then mention North Carolina.

Swish, flew right over your head. Damn you're dumb. Read your post and then my response. Geez man

OMG, another moron who thinks Hillary ran for the popular vote. You dimwits are so stupid it's amazing.

So what was your epiphany that campaigns are irrelevant? Is it because you go in and pull the blue lever no matter who says what? Why did Hillary waste her time campaigning at all then if none of it matters and people will vote the same no matter what happens?

Just so you know, you're full of shit. Trump's campaign convinced me to vote for Johnson. We aren't all automatons like you. Campaigns actually do matter
You need a nap

You are seriously slow. Look man, I'll dumb it down for you:

You said Hillary would have won by 3 million votes if we had the PV

If we had the PV, the candidates and people would have known that, right?

Yet the candidates spent all their money and time campaigning in border States

And you are claiming the vote would have turned out the same way

Ergo, you are claiming campaigns are irrelevant since you are claiming the actions and results would have been identical in a different system

That is butt stupid. There are tens of millions of Republicans in California, New York and Illinois alone with no reason to vote while Democrats in those States are a well oiled machine. Yet you claim that they would have done the same if we had the PV and their vote did matter.

You're not a bright guy

Oddest thing. If North Carolina (where I live) didn't give it's EVs to Trump because he had the most votes, then why did they?

Illegals voting is fake news. And it's funny that you complain about voter fraud and then mention North Carolina.

Swish, flew right over your head. Damn you're dumb. Read your post and then my response. Geez man
I did. You should be embarrassed about it.

You need a nap

Ergo, you are claiming campaigns are irrelevant since you are claiming the actions and results would have been identical in a different system

That is butt stupid. There are tens of millions of Republicans in California, New York and Illinois alone with no reason to vote while Democrats in those States are a well oiled machine. Yet you claim that they would have done the same if we had the PV and their vote did matter.

You're not a bright guy
You stick to wild speculation, I'll stick to reality

I did. You should be embarrassed about it.

I should be embarrassed about making fun of you. Got it

You need a nap

You're not a bright guy
You stick to wild speculation, I'll stick to reality

It's "wild speculation" to think that if the game was played out by different rules that it would not have turned out the same. "Reality" is that the game played with different rules would turn out the same.

And I called you "slow." Nailed it!

-3 million.

Trump is subject to the law, and is kneeling in submission to the judge's ban.

No that's why we have the Senate. The electoral college was created to appease slave owners.
Electoral College - Facts & Summary - HISTORY.com

"It sought to reconcile differing state and federal interests"

Slavery

Slavery
:link:

Slavery

You think slavery was the only State versus Federal issue? Seriously? You've never taken a history class, have you?

Slavery
:link:

The part in the quote was from your link. Adding the word "slavery" he made up because he's never taken a history class and thinks that was the only State issue in the United States when it was formed

Slavery

You think slavery was the only State versus Federal issue? Seriously? You've never taken a history class, have you?

Facts will not overcome liberal indoctrination. Confront a liberal with facts, when they begin to doubt the liberal narrative they panic and go into :lalala: mode.

WATCH OUT!
I love it...Illegitimate whack-jobs keep poking the bear which only keeps "The Bear" motivated to continue hammering-down. You may be able to slow "The Bear" but eventually he smothers you and changes your upside down world.

Forum List

Back