Why Africa is in the stone age and always will be.

Carson is a fraud. He has admitted he gto thru college via affirmative action and that means his degrees are honorary. THINK
Hardly so, since the real test was in his career..

BS - lots of blacks have used affirmative action to get jobs with fancy titles. Hospitals hire incompetent black doctors to keep the feds off their back.

Carson is a fraud. He has admitted he gto thru college via affirmative action and that means his degrees are honorary. THINK

BS - lots of blacks have used affirmative action to get jobs with fancy titles. Hospitals hire incompetent black doctors to keep the feds off their back.
So you have a fear of black doctors also?
He fears his betters

The answer is because Guns are stronger than spears. And Europe raped Africa for all its resources etc and now points to it as if they had nothing to do with the state of affairs there

Hey stupid. Wealth is not rocks in the ground. It's people with technical skills. Engineers and businessmen and scientists. Also farmers and plumbers are auto-repairmen. Blacks can't do things like that.

"Also farmers and plumbers are auto-repairmen"

WTF does that mean?

Check yourself before referring to anyone as "stupid"..........

Especially if you cannot even construct an intelligent statement, you damn idiot.

So you have a fear of black doctors also?
He fears his betters

The two of you are exactly the same. Don't kid yourself.

WTF does that mean?

Especially if you cannot even construct an intelligent statement, you damn idiot.

HAHAHA. Listen to this loonybird. I made a typo and he wants to shoot me. HAHA

WTF does that mean?

HAHAHA. Listen to this loonybird. I made a typo and he wants to shoot me. HAHA

HAHA is right. If I actually had a chance to shoot you, I wouldn't waste a good bullet.

I wouldn't generalize a whole group based on their social skills.

We're not talking about social skills, doofus. We're talking technical skills. They are what is important. And blacks don't have any and that's why africa is the poorest and most backward continent on the planet.

I wouldn't generalize a whole group based on their social skills.

We're not talking about social skills, doofus. We're talking technical skills. They are what is important. And blacks don't have any and that's why africa is the poorest and most backward continent on the planet.
So given the chance to learn a trade or skill do u think most Africans would b receptive?

Why Africa is in the Stone Age and always wants to be there? Because Africans prefer if their warlords don't follow them with satellite and street cameras before outsourcing their jobs.

So given the chance to learn a trade or skill do u think most Africans would b receptive?

No - they can't do tech and they know it. The black race can either stay in the stone age or let whitey take care of them.

No - they can't do tech and they know it. ....

You have still never told us what education, training, talent or even rudimentary ability you have in any area.

Everyone knows why.

Africans should go back to being slaves, then their standard of living would rise.

But Africa is not in the stone age, look at Morocco and Egypt...
When people speak of Africa for Race purposes, they are speaking of sub-Saharan Africa.
The Mixed-Race populations of North Africa just muddy the issue.
ie, Even North East African Ethiopeans (Proximate to the Arabian peninsula) have a significant mix due to early invasion, trade, etc.

EDIT: Note the nonsense TROLL UncleTar below.
Yes cumstain, we are all Primates too.
My Elucidation of Race for THIS purpose stands.

`

Last edited:
But Africa is not in the stone age, look at Morocco and Egypt...
When people speak of Africa for Race purposes, they are speaking of sub-Saharan Africa.
The Mixed-Race populations of North Africa just muddy the issue.
Even ie, West African Ethiopeans have a significant mix due to early invasion, trade, etc.

Every population of humans is 'mixed.' Its a stupid, pointless obsession of weak-minded simpletons.

Last edited:
The answer is because Guns are stronger than spears. And Europe raped Africa for all its resources etc and now points to it as if they had nothing to do with the state of affairs there

Hey stupid. Wealth is not rocks in the ground. It's people with technical skills. Engineers and businessmen and scientists. Also farmers and plumbers are auto-repairmen. Blacks can't do things like that.
Then, why are there black engineers and businessmen?

Millions and millions of Africans do exactly that.

You mean they call themselves businessmen or engineers when the fact is they can't read or even add up a column of numbers. Affirmative action is everywhere in africa and it's destroying the continent. THINK
Do you have a need to believe that lie?

You know Ben Carson is a noted neurosurgeon , but you insist to hold on to a fallacy about blacks/Africans in general. Why?

I keep thinking you are joking around.

Forum List

Back