Why again is George Soros never investigated for meddling in our elections and elections around.....

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

We all know why the elitist left wingers fantasizing about their rich left wing elite class ruling over the people again won't protest Soros, or have a problem whatsoever with him meddling in our elections or elections around the world.

Why are we not demanding that he is brought to justice? Considering how the fake hypocritical morons on the left have their ahhhh haaaaa moment when they found out 13 russians did something on facebook?

What about the countless riots, protests, and institutions created by that pathetic evil blob that influences our elections? What about him? Not interested in anything that the brainwashed sheep have to say in regards to that piece of shit.

We all know why the elitist left wingers fantasizing about their rich left wing elite class ruling over the people again won't protest Soros, or have a problem whatsoever with him meddling in our elections or elections around the world.

Why are we not demanding that he is brought to justice? Considering how the fake hypocritical morons on the left have their ahhhh haaaaa moment when they found out 13 russians did something on facebook?

What about the countless riots, protests, and institutions created by that pathetic evil blob that influences our elections? What about him? Not interested in anything that the brainwashed sheep have to say in regards to that piece of shit.

You think the Democrats would go after their golden goose?

In fact, Soros and his puppets were the only one who were meddling in US elections. "Russia interfered in our elections" was a fairly tale for fools which was created to distract the people's attention from the real interference. Also Obama was encouraging illegals to vote which absolutely contradicts the Constitution,

Those who yell "Catch the thief!" the most loud usually are the thieves. (Russian saying)

George Soros is an American citizen, so he no more meddles than the Kochs do.

Expecting politicians to investigate the people who put money in their pockets is delusional.

The republicans will not investigate Soros because that would lead to investigations of the Koch brothers. Why do you think there has never been a serious discussion of campaign finance reform or about term limits? The only people who can make the laws are the ones who stand to lose the most.

The Trump administration is in charge of prosecuting people. If they believe Soros has broken the law, let them charge him.

You can contact the AG with details of specific crimes you suggest against Soros.

George Soros is an American citizen, You want to limit his interference in our election process, you have my blessing. Vote Democratic and let's get the US Supreme Court to overturn the Citizens United case.

I am not as informed as you are, but I do not think that Vlad Putin is an American citizen.

You think the Democrats would go after their golden goose?

yeah, the democrats won't allow it as long as they control the cong...

never mind

George Soros is an American citizen; therefore he's allowed to participate in the U.S. electoral process, and he's allowed to do so in exactly the same ways every other American is.

George Soros is an American citizen, You want to limit his interference in our election process, you have my blessing. Vote Democratic and let's get the US Supreme Court to overturn the Citizens United case.

I am not as informed as you are, but I do not think that Vlad Putin is an American citizen.
I am not as informed as you are,
I just fell out of my chair laughing my ass off on that one.....
Neither are the illegals that went to the voting booths and voted for the Democrats. I don't think Putin pulled the lever in our elections.

Trump Is Right — Millions Of Illegals Probably Did Vote In 2016 | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD

An informed Democrat Voter...

George Soros is an American citizen; therefore he's allowed to participate in the U.S. electoral process, and he's allowed to do so in exactly the same ways every other American is.
But when George insights violence across state lines, that is a felony. When you become a felon he should no longer get the right to vote. But that doesn't mean shit to you, because he is a typical liberal. A very rich liberal elite also. a 1%'er liberal... Who pays his employees minimum wage liberal. See how much of a worthless hypocrite you are....

Tell us what did Putin do to you, that made you vote for Trump.

But when George insights violence across state lines, that is a felony. When you become a felon he should no longer get the right to vote. But that doesn't mean shit to you, because he is a typical liberal. A very rich liberal elite also. a 1%'er liberal... Who pays his employees minimum wage liberal. See how much of a worthless hypocrite you are....
rotflmao.gif

rotflmao.gif
immutable-truth-head-up-ass-buried-rectal-cranial-inversion-politics-1314793503.jpg

Anyone else seeing the pathetic hypocrites talking about soros being allowed to organize riots since he is an American "citizen?"

They sure give us softballs to hit out of the park, dont they?

What gets me is that George Soros is no different than the Koch brothers in the effects and influence they have on our election process.

The difference between liberals and conservatives is that we see that the problem lies in unrestrained money in the process.

Conservatives are so obtuse that they attack Soros without realizing that he does the same thing as the Koch brothers, and when you point out it all comes from same sordid Supreme Court decision that opened the doors to unrestrained money in the process, they just don't get it.

Conservatives: ALWAYS oblivious to the obvious.

What gets me is that George Soros is no different than the Koch brothers in the effects and influence they have on our election process.

The difference between liberals and conservatives is that we see that the problem lies in unrestrained money in the process.

Conservatives are so obtuse that they attack Soros without realizing that he does the same thing as the Koch brothers, and when you point out it all comes from same sordid Supreme Court decision that opened the doors to unrestrained money in the process, they just don't get it.

Soros without realizing that he does the same thing as the Koch brothers,
Any time you want to post a link of a riot caused by the Koch brothers, I am all set to be converted. Any time now.

Soros-funded group promises even more anti-Trump protests
“MoveOn is the private activist army of billionaire George Soros, one of the most malevolent far-left power players of our time,” he said. “Those on the left may regard MoveOn as fighting for justice, but to the broad, center-right, American middle class, their brand of activism is all about creating strife – whether political, economic or racial – in order to shift the nation even further leftward.”

I would rather chop my dick off and eat it raw. Fucking communists.

I would rather chop my dick off and eat it raw. Fucking communists.
I cant give you any awards, because that is some sick shit...I on the other hand would find that a shoot a commie day would be in order. How do you know they are communists?

hipster-beard-hillary.jpg

To those saying he is a citizen, I thought we are suppose to protect all threats to constitution, foreign and domestic.

Oh, the Koch brothers have organized riots, bankrupted countries? No?

Organizations directly related to soros.
  • All of Us or None: This organization seeks to change voting laws — which vary from state to state — so as to allow ex-inmates, parolees, and even current inmates to cast their ballots in political elections.
  • Alliance for Justice: Best known for its activism vis a visthe appointment of federal judges, this group consistently depicts Republican judicial nominees as “extremists.”
  • America Coming Together: Soros played a major role in creating this group, whose purpose was to coordinate and organize pro-Democrat voter-mobilization programs.
  • America Votes: Soros also played a major role in creating this group, whose get-out-the-vote campaigns targeted likely Democratic voters.
  • America’s Voice: This open-borders group seeks to promote “comprehensive” immigration reform that includes a robust agenda in favor of amnesty for illegal aliens.
  • American Civil Liberties Union: This group opposes virtually all post-9/11 national security measures enacted by the U.S. government. It supports open borders, has rushed to the defense of suspected terrorists and their abettors, and appointed former New Left terrorist Bernardine Dohrn to its Advisory Board.
  • American Constitution Society for Law and Policy: This Washington, DC-based think tank seeks to move American jurisprudence to the left by recruiting, indoctrinating, and mobilizing young law students, helping them acquire positions of power. It also provides leftist Democrats with a bully pulpit from which to denounce their political adversaries
  • American Family Voices: This group creates and coordinates media campaigns charging Republicans with wrongdoing.
    • American Federation of Teachers: After longtime AFT President Albert Shanker died in in 1997, he was succeeded by Sandra Feldman, who slowly “re-branded” the union, allying it with some of the most powerful left-wing elements of the New Labor Movement. When Feldman died in 2004, Edward McElroy took her place, followed by Randi Weingarten in 2008. All of them kept the union on the leftward course it had adopted in its post-Shanker period.
    • American Friends Service Committee: This group views the United States as the principal cause of human suffering around the world. As such, it favors America’s unilateral disarmament, the dissolution of American borders, amnesty for illegal aliens, the abolition of the death penalty, and the repeal of the Patriot Act.
    • American Immigration Council: This non-profit organization is a prominent member of the open-borders lobby. It advocates expanded rights and amnesty for illegal aliens residing in the U.S.
    • American Institute for Social Justice: AISJ’s goal is to produce skilled community organizers who can “transform poor communities” by agitating for increased government spending on city services, drug interdiction, crime prevention, housing, public-sector jobs, access to healthcare, and public schools.
    • American Library Association: This group has been an outspoken critic of the Bush administration’s War on Terror — most particularly, Section 215 of the USA Patriot Act, which it calls “a present danger to the constitutional rights and privacy rights of library users.”
    • The American Prospect, Inc.: This corporation trains and mentors young leftwing journalists, and organizes strategy meetings for leftist leaders.
    • Amnesty International: This organization directs a grossly disproportionate share of its criticism for human rights violations at the United States and Israel.
    • Arab American Institute Foundation: The Arab American Institute denounces the purportedly widespread civil liberties violations directed against Arab Americans in the post-9/11 period, and characterizes Israel as a brutal oppressor of the Palestinian people.
That is just a part of the organizations he is directly linked to. That is not even half of them.

How about the ones indirectly?

List of Organizations Funded by "Spooky Dude" George Soros - Perdie Productions

Forum List

Back