Why all the panic on the Left?

And there is a joint treaty, voted in by Democrats as well as Republicans on joint investigations with Ukraine...What you are arguing is that only Republicans can be investigated....quite dishonestly to boot.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

I'm unaware of any joint investigative treaty.. Can you give the name of that treaty or the date? Something to identify it so I can read the text.
You are unaware of a massive amount of stuff, which you demonstrate daily.

So that would be a no on identifying that mythical treaty, right?
Not at all. I am not concerned with your level of ignorance, and as such I have no obligation to run around trying to educate the ignorant.

Got it. Right wing claims don't need any proof. You just gots to believe them.
I made no claim, other than you are ignorant. You prove that daily.

Next?

Uhm they are trying to impeach the president during an election year.

Doesn't look like they are just trying.

And that's not a panic according to you?

Successfully presenting impeachable offences committed by an unethical president doesn't seem like panic to me. Trump' and his supporters reaction to that seems pretty panicky though.

Oh so it's not a panic trying to eliminate a political rival before an election?

The left doesn't want democracy after all.

You mean like trying to extort a foreign country for dirt on his opponent?

Let me guess, Schiff has proof he did it.

Serious question to Impeachment supporters:

Are you more, or less convinced of this current accusation than you were of Mueller proving Russian Collusion?
I was never convinced Trump colluded with Russia. I am convinced he is being rightfully impeached for soliciting a foreign national to help with his campaign.
First of all there should be at least a two-year investigation on Biden and his Spawns corruption... That being said trumps actions obviously are not impeachable. L9l
Who's stopping the Republican Senate from investigating Biden?

Are you more, or less convinced of this current accusation than you were of Mueller proving Russian Collusion?
I was never convinced Trump colluded with Russia. I am convinced he is being rightfully impeached for soliciting a foreign national to help with his campaign.
First of all there should be at least a two-year investigation on Biden and his Spawns corruption... That being said trumps actions obviously are not impeachable. L9l
Why should they, everyone knows now he is a cocaine addict who go kicked out of the navy.

Doesn't look like they are just trying.

And that's not a panic according to you?

Successfully presenting impeachable offences committed by an unethical president doesn't seem like panic to me. Trump' and his supporters reaction to that seems pretty panicky though.

Oh so it's not a panic trying to eliminate a political rival before an election?

The left doesn't want democracy after all.

You mean like trying to extort a foreign country for dirt on his opponent?
Biden had not announced his candidacy when the call was made, so how is he an opponent?

Biden announced his candidacy on April 25. Three days after Ukraine elections.
Trump's call to new Ukraine's president was on July 25.

hunter-biden-joe-biden.jpg

Biden announced his candidacy in April, and announced or not, he was leading Dem primary polls.

National 2020 Democratic Presidential Primary Polls

Scroll down for the dates.
So Democrats want to impeach Trump for not asking for dirt on a non-candidate.

Figures.

So you're full of crap. Biden announced on April 25, 2019. For extra credit, is that before or after July 31, 2019?

Everyone on left is Trump's opponent. So basically what you're saying, nobody on left can be investigated for corruption, or even criticized, because of being political opponent.

Leading in polls doesn't make him an opponent. Wining primaries does.

Do you feel better now?

The "deliverable" wasn't dirt, it was a public announcement from Ukraine that Biden was under investigation. That was all Trump needed for a smear campaign - whether an actual investigation followed was irrelevant.
I feel great.

Biden is on video bragging about how he bullied the Ukraine into firing the investigator looking into his kid's company by bribing them with American taxpayer $s.

Here's a quid pro quo you can support:

Being Biden's son doesn't give you immunity from investigations.

Biden "I'm leaving here in 6 hours. If the prosecutor isn't fired you're not getting the Billion Dollars".

What did Biden's son do?
Took a job to enrich himself, with a company, in a country, he ha zero experience with off of the position of his father. That's real corruption...

I wonder how Hunter's interview for a job looked like.

Also, how many times he was in Ukraine, and how many board meetings he attended.

Do you feel better now?

The "deliverable" wasn't dirt, it was a public announcement from Ukraine that Biden was under investigation. That was all Trump needed for a smear campaign - whether an actual investigation followed was irrelevant.
I feel great.

Biden is on video bragging about how he bullied the Ukraine into firing the investigator looking into his kid's company by bribing them with American taxpayer $s.

Biden "I'm leaving here in 6 hours. If the prosecutor isn't fired you're not getting the Billion Dollars".

What did Biden's son do?
Took a job to enrich himself, with a company, in a country, he ha zero experience with off of the position of his father. That's real corruption...

Also, how many times he was in Ukraine, and how many board meetings he attended.

It was a ceremonial gig. He didn't actually do any work.

I'm not seeing a lot of panic. Perhaps that is only in your imagination..

Uhm they are trying to impeach the president during an election year.
So? According to the right, who said a president's term is only 3 years, not 4 when they told Obama he would not get to appoint a Supreme Court replacement during his last year in office; it doesn't matter if it's an election year, Trump is close to finishing his 3 year term.

You scared shitless, must eliminate political foe, so We the people dont get to vote.

Who said you couldn't vote? Trump just can't name any more SC justices during the last year of his term, just like Obama couldn't.

:auiqs.jpg:

McConnell has already said he would ram that through immediately. There's nothing the Democrats can do to stop it.
That's true. Just like there will be nothing Republicans can do next time we have a Democrat president with a Democrat Congress and they decide to add seats to the U.S. Supreme Court to add more Librrals.

I'm unaware of any joint investigative treaty.. Can you give the name of that treaty or the date? Something to identify it so I can read the text.
You are unaware of a massive amount of stuff, which you demonstrate daily.

So that would be a no on identifying that mythical treaty, right?
Not at all. I am not concerned with your level of ignorance, and as such I have no obligation to run around trying to educate the ignorant.

Got it. Right wing claims don't need any proof. You just gots to believe them.
I made no claim, other than you are ignorant. You prove that daily.

Next?
Spits the rightard who actually claimed 7.25.2019 came before 4.25.2019. :eusa_doh:

Why should they, everyone knows now he is a cocaine addict who go kicked out of the navy.
Great, then we're good here.

Do you feel better now?

I feel great.

What did Biden's son do?

And you know this because......................

According to people who worked there he provided advice on legal issues, corporate finance & strategy. His experience & education.

He participated via the internet & did not need to attend meetings.

Biden announced his candidacy in April, and announced or not, he was leading Dem primary polls.

Figures.

So you're full of crap. Biden announced on April 25, 2019. For extra credit, is that before or after July 31, 2019?

Everyone on left is Trump's opponent. So basically what you're saying, nobody on left can be investigated for corruption, or even criticized, because of being political opponent.
So you think everyone on the left is running for president in next year's election?

I feel great.

What did Biden's son do?

According to people who worked there he provided advice on legal issues, corporate finance & strategy. His experience & education.

What experience?

The only thing the kid knows is cooking crack

Figures.

Leading in polls doesn't make him an opponent. Wining primaries does.
Wait, you are saying he can not criticize his political opponents?

No, he can't sic the FBI or DOJ on his opponents.

I feel great.

What did Biden's son do?

According to the guy running Burisma.

Feel free to bring these quotes you claim to have.....

Hunter Biden's Burisma gig simply "ceremonial". Last name got him do-nothing job at $83K per month.

This is the reason for this bullshit impeachment charade:

Trump in a landslide? This historically accurate model predicts exactly that

The Dems really have no more moves left, they're going to get slaughtered in 2020, and we might not even have a fully functioning Democratic Party after Nov. 2020. Leftie news organizations like CNN, WAPO, NYTimes, MSNBC etc. will make their hack propagandists posing as journalists walk the plank as well.
It is a very good model that takes into account multiple economic variables in determining probability of re-election

Most presidents would easily win.....but we are talking about Trump

A President facing impeachment. A President a large percentage of Americans strongly dislike. A president who is not trusted

I am looking forward to 2020

Forum List

Back