Why America is done

Your ideology and politics have destroyed it and you surround yourself with people who will be last to suffer for it.

Now.

How about that?

Actually, they will be the first to suffer.
They don't know how to DO anything. Thus, when bad things happen, they can't fix them.

I will enjoy watching them whine and snivel.

Me? I'm rarely here. This place isn't a particularly healthy place to be.

Show us posts in the last month where you say anything good about this nation. Not in this thread when you're trying to defend your hateful rhetoric toward America and her people. But anything from say, Thanksgiving until yesterday.

You can't. You hate America and her people. Your view of this nation is as a wasteland. Your posts seethe with resentment and anger, calls for violence and civil war. You look at American with nothing but naked disdain, fraud, 'stolen elections', impending collapse, 'hyper inflationary spirals' and relentless predictions of doom.

You're a miserable person. And your worldview reflects that.
It's a politics forum. Politicians don't stump on the things that are going right. They campaign on what is going wrong. As such political discourse tends to focus on what's wrong, rather than circle jerking about puppies, and rainbows. You can watch Rome burn through rose colored glasses. But Rome is still burning...

I say good things about this country all the time. Just look at the last three days of my posts.

I love this country but despise the progressives running it into the ground.

That is obvious to anyone with a brain...which apparently leaves you out.

I don't dance to these cretins' tunes. They turned this nation to rot and now insist we're supposed to say how much we love it?

No.

They’re all check books.
[/sniveling.

I doubt the clod owns a single book. He strikes me as a robot. I think he is merely a bot.

His posts are all the same. Riddled with the exact same rhetoric.

It has zero imagination, nor can it think for itself.

Actually, they will be the first to suffer.
They don't know how to DO anything. Thus, when bad things happen, they can't fix them.

I will enjoy watching them whine and snivel.

People are already suffering, but Skylar blames them, see. All HIS friends are successful and accomplished, not the dirty poor struggling class actually impacted by inflation and etc. So let them eat cake.

Awful. And this is the nation I'm supposed to "love"

Right, so you admit you live in a bubble, like all privileged liberals. Everyone YOU know is doing great, because you're special and so is everyone you know.

So keep the dirty poor people out.

We know. Oh, do we.

I live around all sorts of people, having lived across huge swaths of this country. I've lived in Texas, California, Arizona, Florida, Oregon, Colorado, Georgia. I've never said everyone I know is doing great. I know recent widows, aging adults who need extra support, folks who may lose their homes, one who just had major surgery, and others who are treading water.

And every last one of them have a better view of his nation and the world than the wasteland of resentment and woe I've seen in this thread from our board's conservatives.

I'm saying most all of my friends have jobs. And that I surround myself with ambitious, driven people. Why? Because who you choose as friends influences you. We push each other, we raise our expectations of ourselves and each other. That's why I'm there friend. And that's why they are mine.

You look at perspective and experience as if they're bad things. Drive and ambition as if they are privileges. And employment like I'm 'special'.

I don't.

I don't dance to these cretins' tunes. They turned this nation to rot and now insist we're supposed to say how much we love it?

No.

Oh, you can love the country and hate the leadership.

I certainly do.

You've called for America to be burned to the ground and the capitol nuked by Russia.

You've let your political leanings drive you into madness.
Tough noogies for you. Twist in the wind. Look over your shoulder. Maybe I'm not alone. Suddenly Kari Lake isn't so important.

It's a politics forum. Politicians don't stump on the things that are going right. They campaign on what is going wrong. As such political discourse tends to focus on what's wrong, rather than circle jerking about puppies, and rainbows. You can watch Rome burn through rose colored glasses. But Rome is still burning...

Skylar :

"Look, we still have bread! And circuses!"

I live around all sorts of people, across huge swaths of this country. I've lived in Texas, California, Arizona, Florida, Oregon, Colorado, Georgia. I've never said everyone I know is doing great. I know recent widows, aging adults who need extra support, folks who may lose their homes, one who just had major surgery, and others who are treading water.

And every last one of them have a better view of his nation and the world than the wasteland of resentment and woe I've seen in this thread from our board's conservatives.

I'm saying most all of my friends have jobs. And that I surround myself with ambitious, driven people. Why? Because who you choose as friends influences you. We push each other, we raise our expectations of ourselves and each other. That's why I'm there friend. And that's why they are mine.

You look at perspective and experience as if they're bad things. Drive and ambition as if they are privileges. And employment like I'm 'special'.

I don't.
Every one of them, if a Democrat should be out on the open plains tonight. You too. You're a Democrat.

People are already suffering, but Skylar blames them, see. All HIS friends are successful and accomplished, not the dirty poor struggling class actually impacted by inflation and etc. So let them eat cake.

No, he lies. He can't even produce 500 in cash. If he is Indeed human, which I have doubts about, he is a welfare brat, living in his moms basement.

I live around all sorts of people, having lived across huge swaths of this country. I've lived in Texas, California, Arizona, Florida, Oregon, Colorado, Georgia. I've never said everyone I know is doing great. I know recent widows, aging adults who need extra support, folks who may lose their homes, one who just had major surgery, and others who are treading water.

I don't.

Again:

Your ideology destroyed this nation.

I no longer love it, and I'm far from alone. Deal with it or don't, I don't care.

This is what I'm talking about. This is the sickness of the conservative world view.

I've expressed my love for this country......and you describe it as awful. I've said that most of my friends have jobs, are driven, passionate people.....and you're triggered. What about employment do you find so loathsome? What about working and paying my own way do you find so awful?

I've said that I think as a nation we'll ultimate be okay. And you dismiss it completely, focusing on struggle and woe.

There's no group that hates this country more than conservatives.

Oh, you can love the country and hate the leadership.

I certainly do.

I love the principles this nation is founded on.

Those principles are barely represented in reality anymore. Look at what's unwinding again today on the Twitter Files. And liberals shrug. The very First Amendment. To them it's nothing, while people who "paraded" in the PUBLIC CAPITOL BUILDING eat moldy bread in jail without a trial.

That's the nation they insist I "love".

No. That's my answer. No.

This is what I'm talking about. This is the sickness of the conservative world view.

I've expressed my love for this country......and you describe it as awful. I've said that most of my friends have jobs, are driven, passionate people.....and you're triggered. I've said that I think as a nation we'll ultimate be okay. And you focusing on struggle and woe.

I hate what is evil.

I know you don't understand that.

Trust this: you will.

I love the principles this nation is founded on.

Those principles are barely represented in reality anymore. Look at what's unwinding again today on the Twitter Files. And liberals shrug. The very First Amendment. To them it's nothing, while people who "paraded" in the PUBLIC CAPITOL BUILDING eat moldy bread in jail without a trial.

That's the nation they insist I "love".

No. That's my answer. No.

Yeah, I never said you had to love the fascist version they are trying to create.

But love of the country as it was founded is what I am talking about.

I've expressed my love for this country......and you describe it as awful. I've said that most of my friends have jobs, are driven, passionate people.....and you're triggered. What about employment do you find so loathsome? What about working and paying my own way do you find so awful?

I've said that I think as a nation we'll ultimate be okay. And you focusing on struggle and woe.

Those fine with the status quo, are incapable of offering improvement. As long as you think everything is fine; you'll never do anything to make anyone's life better. Kinda like a parasite. Everything's great, till the host dies...

Forum List

Back