Why America needs immigrants

So I'm looking at the engineering department I work in. This is how it breaks down.

three Chinese men

one Chinese woman

one woman from Bolivia

one man from Russia

three men from Mexico

one woman from Mexico

one American white male Republican whose parents paid for his education

one American white male Democrat who used the GI bill he earned and took out loans he paid off

That's it.

Fortunately, I'm in a Blue State. Red States are even worse.

And what Obama actually said was that education should be available to everyone in the country. He mentioned Technical schools and Jr. Colleges.

Republicans make fun of education. This is why we need immigrants. You can bet, the children of immigrants will also want to go to school. Unlike the children of Republicans who have been taught to mock education.

Look dumbass. Not one soul has EVER said that we shouldn't allow immigration. NOT ONE. However, sneaking into our country in the middle of the night is NOT immigration, you fool.

d5d77c4dbf7c7abbc8af493a65753e3e.jpg

So I'm looking at the engineering department I work in. This is how it breaks down.

three Chinese men

one Chinese woman

one woman from Bolivia

one man from Russia

three men from Mexico

one woman from Mexico

one American white male Democrat who used the GI bill he earned and took out loans he paid off

That's it.

And what Obama actually said was that education should be available to everyone in the country. He mentioned Technical schools and Jr. Colleges.

Republicans make fun of education. This is why we need immigrants. You can bet, the children of immigrants will also want to go to school. Unlike the children of Republicans who have been taught to mock education.

you already did this thread......looks almost like you Copied and Pasted it..... and you dont know any Republicans,otherwise you would not have made this stupid comment ........" Unlike the children of Republicans who have been taught to mock education".....

Last edited:
You're right, rdeen, and it isn't that hard to figure out.

Red states mistakenly believe that they can simultaneously rid themselves of unions, cut wages and welfare. But the lower the wages, the higher the welfare, and the more taxes are needed.

These are incompatible objectives.
So now you'll explain why these wonderful blue states full of LIBS got their asses handed to them last week right?.........By the voters in these Blue states.
Two thirds didn't vote. How can you not know that.
And yet, get this, in states where Obama policies were on the ballot, like Nebraska and Arkansas, policies like raising the minimum wage and background checks, these policies passed by double digits in every state. And GOP policies like "personhood" failed.
So the same people that voted against Obama voted FOR his policies. How do you explain that?
I know:
Ebola
Isis
and disease ridden refugee children running from danger

The day after the election, no stories on Ebola.
Drones killed Isis leaders.
Those children were slandered by the GOP.

Yet, they "WON". Won what? Since all their policies fail, what will they do different. Guess we'll find out.
Dean most people did not object to a min.wage hike......they had problems with it being talked about going from 8-9 an hour to 15 an hour....yes even a hell of a lot of Democrats had a problem with that.....yea i know i was shocked too....

America needs a better education system. It's obvious that the radical left isn't aware of the difference between "immigrant" and illegal criminal alien.

Education to the right is no education at all.
and yet you have never shown anyone on the right, even a far righty saying they want to End Education...or dont want their kids to attend school.....

America does NOT need immigrants. What it needs is fewer liberals running shit like our education system. The problem is you & your ilk rderp

three Chinese men

one Chinese woman

one woman from Bolivia

one man from Russia

three men from Mexico

one woman from Mexico

That's it.

Let me guess...you're the woman from Mexico...with the broom in her hand.

Forum List

Back