🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Americans Overwhelmingly Support Israel

Would you have expected a Zionist to say anything otherwise?

I expect any rational, intelligent, informed scholar to be a Zionist. To be anti-Zionist one must be something else or have an agenda which precludes intelligent, honest thought.
How odd, we have diametrically opposing viewpoints. Now how exactly would one go about resolving such a thing? If I were to tell you that the majority of academics were opposed to Zionism, then what?

I would ask you to prove your underlying assumption.

I expect any rational, intelligent, informed scholar to be a Zionist. To be anti-Zionist one must be something else or have an agenda which precludes intelligent, honest thought.
How odd, we have diametrically opposing viewpoints. Now how exactly would one go about resolving such a thing? If I were to tell you that the majority of academics were opposed to Zionism, then what?

Since it's late, and just for the sake of argument, let's say that I did. Would that change your mind?

Since it's late, and just for the sake of argument, let's say that I did. Would that change your mind?

Your gonna have to prove your assumption before I consider your hypothetical.

An honest man wouldn't require such a thing. Work on it, but your answer is, and I am well aware of this, no. Your mind is made up. That's true for nearly all, regardless of which side they are on. Even my wife and I differ. It's been that way for decades. She can't budge me and I can't budge her. That is the problem the nation of Israel presents to the world, simply by existing. Not the Jews mind you, but the Jewish nation, and there we stand, eye to eye, and knives to throats, unable to move forward or back...

The Holocaust, which killed millions and not just the Jews, is why Israel exist.
That's False.
Israel was conceived and was Going to exist well before the Holocaust.
Perhaps you've heard (for openers) of the Balfour Declaration, which always foresaw a Jewish state from the Ottoman Break up. ALL of Palestine in fact, not just the half they were offered and accepted. And of course, a large enough population for a state before any Holocaust.

PaintMyHouse said:
Today, if you hate the Jews, Israel is likely number one on your list of reasons why. The Zionists are the Nazis of the Middle East, and the world, except for most Americans, know it.
The vast Majority of Jews are Zionists in that they support Israel's existence, if not every policy.
ie, some Zionists want a return to the 1967 Borders.
They are 'Nazis' too right?

YOU, my friend are a Classic anti-semite masquerading as an 'anti-cough-zionist'.
Yes, I've seen it a hundred times.
You separate Jews into "Good Jews'/anti-zionists and "Bad Jews"/Zionists.

Of course, the anti-zionist Jews (like 'True Torah'/NKusa, etc) are only about 3% of Jews.
So if you 'just' Hate 97% of Jews/"Nazis", you are [Still] an anti-semite, just looking for something to hang your hat on/an out.

BTW, those groups oppose Israel on Scriptural/RELIGIOUS grounds, not humanitarian ones. (While most of us who Support Israel do so on Historical and significant settlement grounds, Not Religious ones)
They believe there should be No Israel until and Unless the Messiah Comes.
So not only are you endorsing these theocratic fringers, but their tenet that Jesus is Not the Messiah.
So you've got it Bass ackwards. The anti-zionist Jews are all Ultra-ortodox religious freaks, while Zionists are mostly Secular Jews.

Last edited:
The Holocaust, which killed millions and not just the Jews, is why Israel exist.
That's False.
Perhaps you've heard (for openers) of the Balfour Declaration, which always foresaw a Jewish state from the Ottoman Break up. ALL of Palestine in fact, not just the half they were offered and accepted. And of course, a large enough population for a state before any Holocaust.

PaintMyHouse said:
Today, if you hate the Jews, Israel is likely number one on your list of reasons why. The Zionists are the Nazis of the Middle East, and the world, except for most Americans, know it.
The vast Majority of Jews are Zionists in that they support Israel's existence, if not every policy.

YOU, my friend are a Classic anti-semite masquerading as an 'anti-cough-zionist'.

Of course, the anti-zionist Jews (like 'True Torah'/NKusa, etc) are only about 3% of Jews.
So if you 'just' Hate 97% of Jews/"Nazis", you are [Still] an anti-semite, just looking for something to hang your hat on/an out.

BTW, those groups oppose Israel on Scriptural/RELIGIOUS grounds, not humanitarian ones. (While most of us who Support Israel do so on Historical and significant settlement grounds, Not Religious ones)
So not only are you endorsing these theocratic fringers, but their tenet that Jesus is Not the Messiah.
So you've got it Bass ackwards. The anti-zionist Jews are all Ultra-ortodox religious freaks, while Zionists are mostly Secular Jews.

Typical Zionist punk. Herzl should have gone and found a bride who wasn't married. Don't try to tell the history little man, you have no chance in hell...

Last edited:

An honest man wouldn't require such a thing. Work on it, but your answer is, and I am well aware of this, no. Your mind is made up. That's true for nearly all, regardless of which side they are on. Even my wife and I differ. It's been that way for decades. She can't budge me and I can't budge her. That is the problem the nation of Israel presents to the world, simply by existing. Not the Jews mind you, but the Jewish nation, and there we stand, eye to eye, and knives to throats, unable to move forward or back...

Translation: You have nothing which supports your supposition ("the majority of academics were opposed to Zionism") so you double down by assuming my reaction if you could.
An honest man or woman wouldn't base their rabidly anti-Israel/anti-Jew POV on unsubstantiated assumptions.
No wonder you libs are considered stupid.
It never occurs to one such as you that the right thing to do is to support the assumptions upon which your conclusions are based. Failing that it is time to reconsider your conclusions.
BTW, your inability to do the right thing stands in vibrant contrast to that which Troy rightly believes guides America's grassroots support for Israel ... doing the right thing. :D

Last edited:
That's False.

PaintMyHouse said:

Typical Zionist punk. Herzl should have gone and found a bride who wasn't married. Don't try to tell the history little man, you have no chance in hell...

Typically lame response. You've been thoroughly exposed, Princess ... time for you to go paint your house.

Translation: You have nothing which supports your supposition ("the majority of academics were opposed to Zionism") so you double down by assuming my reaction if you could.
An honest man or woman wouldn't base their rabidly anti-Israel/anti-Jew POV on unsubstantiated assumptions.
It never occurs to one such as you that the right thing to do is to support the assumptions upon which your conclusions are based. Failing that it is time to reconsider your conclusions.
BTW, your inability to do the right thing stands in vibrant contrast to that which Troy rightly believes guides America's grassroots support for Israel ... doing the right thing. :D
My position is based upon the history and actions of Israel. And you should be able to answer a hypothetical question, which it seems you cannot.

What you believe is based upon the opinions of others. I am not that dumb and simply asked if the opinion of the majority was different than yours in this case, would that change your mind, yes or no?

And FYI, support for Israel is dropping in a big way these days if you read the polling. It's why you will be seeing many Zionists out there trying to gather support...

Last edited:
That's False.

Typically lame response. You've been thoroughly exposed, Princess ... time for you to go paint your house.
So you believe little man, and you're wrong of course.

My position is based upon the history and actions of Israel. And you should be able to answer a hypothetical question, which it seems you cannot...

I take that to mean you cannot support your assumption which was the basis of your rejection of Troy's POV (try sticking to the subject of this thread).
That you base your POV on unsubstantiated assumptions would cause a rational, informed, intelligent person to reconsider that rejection but not one such as you, Princess, exposing you for the irrational, hateful fool we both know you to be.

Because it is right to do so, conservatives, moderates and liberals support Israel.

Who says?

They didn't weep too hard in Zion, they were living well in Babylon, only 40000 came back with their "slaves" and male and female singers. They had it good in Babylon , who wanted to go and built another temple.

My position is based upon the history and actions of Israel. And you should be able to answer a hypothetical question, which it seems you cannot...

I take that to mean you cannot support your assumption which was the basis of your rejection of Troy's POV (try sticking to the subject of this thread).
That you base your POV on unsubstantiated assumptions would cause a rational, informed, intelligent person to reconsider that rejection but not one such as you, Princess, exposing you for the irrational, hateful fool we both know you to be.

I haven't bothered to support it because it doesn't matter. You are hooked on a fallacy, authority appeal in this case, and there is nothing unsubstantiated in my views on Israel. You seem to believe that the opinion of this Academic Zionist matters, which it doesn't.

All I asked you was, if the majority of academics were 180 out from you, would that change your mind, yes or no?

Pick your side. One side is wants all who don't believe as they do to die. Causing death and violence in 200 locations world wide. The other just wants them to stop firing rockets.

Which side are you on.................Pick one............Unless you have no balls and are stuck in the basement playing on your computer attempting to make others as miserable as your are. :cuckoo:

Nothing cause more hatred for the Jews than Israel.
Than please explain the Holocaust.

I just knew WWII was going to come up. Can't talk about Israel with the H word. Have to play the sympathy card hey.

Pick your side. One side is wants all who don't believe as they do to die. Causing death and violence in 200 locations world wide. The other just wants them to stop firing rockets.

Which side are you on.................Pick one............Unless you have no balls and are stuck in the basement playing on your computer attempting to make others as miserable as your are. :cuckoo:
I'm on the side of people who don't want the Zionists and Jews squatting on Arab lands in the Middle East. You want to help the Jews, destroy Israel and the Zionism that created it. Nothing cause more hatred for the Jews than Israel. The next great slaughter of the Jews will be because of that.

Name the borders of the world that weren't formed by Wars and conflict.....................

Start with Texas..........

And whose side were the arabs on in WWII........Who is that Mufti fellow..........

Perhaps they should have picked the side that wasn't slaughtering Jews.

Payback is a bitch.
You are aware that some Jews wanted to join Germany against Britain right?? What we don't hear about is all these rebel fanatic Zionist groups that would kill a jew without a second thought. Get over youself.

That's False.

PaintMyHouse said:

The vast Majority of Jews are Zionists in that they support Israel's existence

that is true, but yet you love those couple bible verses you don't even believe in, and have no problem taking money from evangelical Christians because they think God wants you there in Israel, even though the torah is just a book to you.

I do not support what your gov is doing to Palestine, I could careless where yous live, as long as you don't push your immoral ways on me.

PS: Zionism started in the late 1800's as no one wanted yous around, as you ravage a place and try and take control of it. YOU even had to relearn the Hebrew language and some of you still don't speak it. So the H was a means to an end and you play it like a violin.

Last edited:
so you mean in truth Israel did not steal any land, is giving land back, and is shrinking all the time?
Im sorry fuck face, but when Israel was repeated attacked by its Arab Neighbors and beat them back and took land that they hand launched the attacks from. That's not steeling its common sense, and if we were in the same situation we would do the same.

Forum List

Back