🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Americans Overwhelmingly Support Israel

abu afak: The vast Majority of Jews are Zionists in that they support Israel's existence

that is true, but yet you love those couple bible verses you don't even believe in, and have no problem taking money from evangelical Christians because they think God wants you there in Israel, even though the torah is just a book to you.
I'm an atheist, you Bigoted BIMBO.
I support Israel on historical grounds.

Penelope said:
I do not support what your gov is doing to Palestine, I could careless where yous live, as long as you don't push your immoral ways on me.
I'm an American you Bigoted BIMBO. Never even been to Israel or the M-E.

Penelope said:
PS: Zionism started in the late 1800's as no one wanted yous around, as you ravage a place and try and take control of it. YOU even had to relearn the Hebrew language and some of you still don't speak it. So the H was a means to an end and you play it like a violin.
So what we have here is another, even more Unabashed JOO-hater.
It's rare to see knuckle-dragging, old-fashioned Bigots Bimbos like you these days. Most like, PaintMyLouse, hide behind anti-cough-zionism. Of course his is kinda thinly veiled.
Note he could NOT answer me Outing his poorly hidden Bigotry.
But again, Cungrats on your candid Joo-Hatred!
`

Last edited:

It's rare to see knuckle-dragging, old-fashioned Bigots Bimbos like you these days. Most like, PaintMyLouse, hide behind anti-cough-zionism. Of course his is kinda thinly veiled.
`

Well your in a lot of trouble as there is not historical grounds.

took land that they hand launched the attacks from.

dear, why not read Bennie Morris for a street by street account of the homes the Israelis stole. In Germany there is a new law that every home stolen from the Jews has to have a plaque on it stating the history. Why don't the stolen homes in Israel have the same?

`

You are Delusional Penelope to deny the historic grounds is to ignore 4000 Years of History. Jews have been living there for that long. Learn your history.

`

You are Delusional Penelope to deny the historic grounds is to ignore 4000 Years of History. Jews have been living there for that long. Learn your history.

You need to learn your history, first they battled and took parts of it here and there and lost it over and over again, Never did they ever have control of all of Palestine. They were never more than a clan or tribe of people.
They never had an empire. There was never an Israel that ever encompassed all of Palestine. Now they are stealing it again. 4000 years of history is crap.

`

yes living there forever but that doesn't entitle millions to move there and steal land from Arabs

Idealism + Self-Interest = US Support for Israel|Gil Troy

"In fact, Americans' ability to tell right from wrong and democrat from dictator best explains America's pro-Israel policy, which advances America's interests while expressing liberal values. Americans are not dupes. No lobby is so powerful it could conjure up such grassroots enthusiasm nationwide, nor does AIPAC need to -- most Americans realize that the Israel-US democratic alliance benefits both nations."
Your link:

The Gaza War has uncovered a great divide in attitudes toward Israel. Thedecades-long Palestinian campaign, systematically delegitimizing Israel, is yielding its poisonous fruit. Totalitarians who only see Israel through the Palestinian lens as 'an occupier' consider it automatically guilty. Israel can withdraw from Gaza, Hamas can target Israeli civilians, Hamas's charter can dream of exterminating Israel and killing Jews -- none of it matters to these fanatics. Alternatively, the Democrats who see Israel as an imperfect democracy -- as all democracies are because they are human creations -- can find room to criticize but also defend"

Israel's colonization of Palestine started decades before the Jewish state lurched into existence in 1948. Most Americans are unaware (indifferent) of the fact there were ten times as many Arabs as Jews living in Palestine when Zionism appeared over a hundred years ago. By 1948 there were twice as many Arabs as Jews living between the River and the sea. Today there are equal numbers of each nation, and Jewish law controls all of Palestine. Apologists for Israel never mention the well documented examples of ethnic cleansing Jews have carried out in order to rule Palestine, and you can blame AIPAC for that.

"In fact, Americans' ability to tell right from wrong and democrat from dictator best explains America's pro-Israel policy, which advances America's interests while expressing liberal values. Americans are not dupes. No lobby is so powerful it could conjure up such grassroots enthusiasm nationwide, nor does AIPAC need to -- most Americans realize that the Israel-US democratic alliance benefits both nations."
Your link:

The Gaza War has uncovered a great divide in attitudes toward Israel. Thedecades-long Palestinian campaign, systematically delegitimizing Israel, is yielding its poisonous fruit. Totalitarians who only see Israel through the Palestinian lens as 'an occupier' consider it automatically guilty. Israel can withdraw from Gaza, Hamas can target Israeli civilians, Hamas's charter can dream of exterminating Israel and killing Jews -- none of it matters to these fanatics. Alternatively, the Democrats who see Israel as an imperfect democracy -- as all democracies are because they are human creations -- can find room to criticize but also defend"

Israel's colonization of Palestine started decades before the Jewish state lurched into existence in 1948. Most Americans are unaware (indifferent) of the fact there were ten times as many Arabs as Jews living in Palestine when Zionism appeared over a hundred years ago. By 1948 there were twice as many Arabs as Jews living between the River and the sea. Today there are equal numbers of each nation, and Jewish law controls all of Palestine. Apologists for Israel never mention the well documented examples of ethnic cleansing Jews have carried out in order to rule Palestine, and you can blame AIPAC for that.

Camel crap, George. There are many reasons Jews have flocked to Israel including the ethic cleansing of 1 million Jews from the Arab/Muslim World. Furthermore it is Palestinian law enforced by Palestinian police which holds sway in the Arab parts of the disputed territories.

Your link:

Camel crap, George. There are many reasons Jews have flocked to Israel including the ethic cleansing of 1 million Jews from the Arab/Muslim World. Furthermore it is Palestinian law enforced by Palestinian police which holds sway in the Arab parts of the disputed territories.
Not exactly, Sayit.
Jews were cleansed from other Arab states AFTER 650,000 Jews in Palestine inflicted their state upon twice as many Arab Palestinians. Currently, Palestinian law and Palestinian police operate under the control of the IDF. When Jews abandon their Zionist dream of controlling all the land between the River and the sea, peace will come to Palestine.

`

You need to learn your history, first they battled and took parts of it here and there and lost it over and over again, Never did they ever have control of all of Palestine. They were never more than a clan or tribe of people.
They never had an empire. There was never an Israel that ever encompassed all of Palestine. Now they are stealing it again. 4000 years of history is crap.
Actually my Joo-Hating Ignorant...
The Last Self-Governing people on the land that became Israel again, were the Jews.. the First time.

'Palestinian' is a new term for immigrant Arabs to the land.
Before Israel became a state, in fact, and even until the 1960's, the Word 'Palestinian' meant JEW, not Arab.
`

`

`

The Last Self-Governing people on the land that became Israel again, were the Jews.. the First time.

Before Israel became a state, in fact, and even until the 1960's, the Word 'Palestinian' meant JEW, not Arab.
`

`

Did it?

How strange.

According to the 1922 census, before Israel was a state: The reported population was 757,182, including the military and persons of foreign nationality. The division into religious groups was 590,390 Muslims, 83,694 Jews, 73,024 Christians, 7,028 Druze, 808 Sikhs, 265 Bahais, 156 Metawalis, and 163 Samaritans.[2]

No. I don't think the word "Palestinian" meant "Jew" but rather a variety of different peoples.

`

Your in denial as well, what happened to the Canaanites, oh they married Judha and Reuban. The only child said born to Jacob in the land of Canaan was Benjamin. So whoever was living there 4000 years ago were Canaanites, Phoenicians, Samaritans , Philistines, etc,

I suggest you learn your history.

`

`

abu afak: The vast Majority of Jews are Zionists in that they support Israel's existence

that is true, but yet you love those couple bible verses you don't even believe in, and have no problem taking money from evangelical Christians because they think God wants you there in Israel, even though the torah is just a book to you.

Penelope said:
I do not support what your gov is doing to Palestine, I could careless where yous live, as long as you don't push your immoral ways on me.

Penelope said:
PS: Zionism started in the late 1800's as no one wanted yous around, as you ravage a place and try and take control of it. YOU even had to relearn the Hebrew language and some of you still don't speak it. So the H was a means to an end and you play it like a violin.
`

So are a large majority of Jews who live in Israel (atheist), but they don't mind the money the evans send, you don't see them returning it, while most likely laughing at them behind their back .

took land that they hand launched the attacks from.

dear, why not read Bennie Morris for a street by street account of the homes the Israelis stole. In Germany there is a new law that every home stolen from the Jews has to have a plaque on it stating the history. Why don't the stolen homes in Israel have the same?

That should be a law, but they bulldozed them down and build apts. They should put a stone on the land giving the history of who use to won it. :wink_2:

`

Your in denial as well, what happened to the Canaanites, oh they married Judha and Reuban. The only child said born to Jacob in the land of Canaan was Benjamin. So whoever was living there 4000 years ago were Canaanites, Phoenicians, Samaritans , Philistines, etc,

I suggest you learn your history.

So the only event you can point to as far as Jews invading another land is an unprovable event 4000 years ago?

Canaanites are an extinct people. If you find anybody who calls themselves a Canaanite have them get checked into the closest asylum.

Last edited:

`

Israel is filled with hundreds of thousands of archeological sites and artifacts proving that Jews lived there. So the historical connection is even stronger than the religious and spiritual. Arabs have nothing. Zero, zip, nada. They are recent invaders from neighboring lands.

`

`

`
In fact calling an Arab a Palestinian was an insult, because of that same reason.

`

Israel is filled with hundreds of thousands of archeological sites and artifacts proving that Jews lived there. So the historical connection is even stronger than the religious and spiritual. Arabs have nothing. Zero, zip, nada. They are recent invaders from neighboring lands.
Nothing beyond they own the lands the Jews are squatting on...

`

Nothing beyond they own the lands the Jews are squatting on...

Łand belonged to the Ottomans for 700 years and then the British. At no time in recent history was it ever Arab łand. Arabs invaded the area, the Brits saw it happen and documented observations.

The land was allocated to be the future home of the Jewish people, because of their historical and religious ties to it. The rest of the Ottoman Empire became all Arab Muslim nations. Muslims have a problem with the one country that becameJewish? Well TOO FUCKING BAD. Who and where do they NOT have problems with?

Forum List

Back