🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Americans Overwhelmingly Support Israel

You can tap dance and deflect all you like but Troy's point remains intact. Americans support Israel because we rightfully believe their cause is just and that your "cause" is camel crap.
Americans don't know what the hell they are talking about, which he failed to mention.

In fact he said we support Israel because we do know what we are talking about but evidently he's never read any of your drivel. I wonder why not?

Zionist ignore reality, obviously. Would you place your nation of six million within arm's reach of 375 million enemies?

I support Israel. Because despite the spin. It is Israel that allows all Religions the right to worship with in it's Borders. Unlike it's Arab neighbors who like to kill, Arrest, and Deport those who dare to not be Muslim. In an unbiased world this fact alone would help people decide just who the problem is in the Middle east.

the problem in ME is Israel stole the land, won't give it back, and is taking more all the time!
That's certainly one of the big ones...

I support Israel. Because despite the spin. It is Israel that allows all Religions the right to worship with in it's Borders. Unlike it's Arab neighbors who like to kill, Arrest, and Deport those who dare to not be Muslim. In an unbiased world this fact alone would help people decide just who the problem is in the Middle east.

the problem in ME is Israel stole the land, won't give it back, and is taking more all the time!

Camel crap. Israel exists ... get over it.

how can stealing land be just?

He thinks God gave the land to the Jews, because that's what the Jews wrote in their Holy Book. How odd that they would do such a thing eh?

yes they want it to be about everything except the real issue, which is that the land was stolen.

The real issue is which culture/religion is closer to ours, and who we can depend on in an unfriendly world. I say Israel. Look at Islam's history of not getting along with anyone that doesn't convert to Islam.

Last edited:
Under your ideology the Jews own the Holy Land, because they once lived there, even though they have been kicked off of it time and again...

Same as the other side who's been kicked out of not only that region but even Europe............Holy chit batman we kicked out the English............Holy chit batman the Spanish kicked out the Aztecs......................

Every country on earth has borders based on someone getting their asses kicked.
So when the Muslims push the Jews into the sea you'll be all good with that right?

The main reason we must continue to support Israel is that should the Muslims attempt to push the Jews into the sea, it will be the end of the Middle East as we know it. Israel had the capability to kill the majority of Muslims in the Middle East if they so choose. That is not a day that anyone wants to see because it would have horrible consequences for the rest of the world also.

Should you accidentally bump into something like reality, do let me know...

Reality is that every time the radical movement has met us or Israel on the battlefield they've gotten their collective asses kicked.............

You can play the music for Platoon if you like, but ultimately they can only claim victory when we are gone.......While we are there NOT SO MUCH..........

Did the arabs win any wars against the IDF yet.................Now you must play we'll get you next time BS. The words of the defeated.

The Arabs don't win because we keep saving Israeli asses, and we try to do so as quietly as possible. If we had not armed Israel to the teeth and backed her up at every juncture, she would have been into the sea decades ago...

The first time the Arabs tried to push the Jews into the sea, the Jews were outnumbered ten to one, and they kicked the shit out of the Arabs. Today, Israel has enough fire power to destroy any Middle East country it chooses to. Israel has shown extreme restraint over the years. We can only hope they continue to show that kind of restraint in the future.

Same as the other side who's been kicked out of not only that region but even Europe............Holy chit batman we kicked out the English............Holy chit batman the Spanish kicked out the Aztecs......................

So when the Muslims push the Jews into the sea you'll be all good with that right?

The main reason we must continue to support Israel is that should the Muslims attempt to push the Jews into the sea, it will be the end of the Middle East as we know it. Israel had the capability to kill the majority of Muslims in the Middle East if they so choose. That is not a day that anyone wants to see because it would have horrible consequences for the rest of the world also.
Right, so we should protect the suicidal madmen with the nuclear weapons then? And why again are you worried about Iran having the bomb? When they are all knee-deep in gasoline, do you really think one of them has the balls, and so much faith in their God, to strike the match? MAD works, so let it...

Last edited:
Reality is that every time the radical movement has met us or Israel on the battlefield they've gotten their collective asses kicked.............

You can play the music for Platoon if you like, but ultimately they can only claim victory when we are gone.......While we are there NOT SO MUCH..........

Did the arabs win any wars against the IDF yet.................Now you must play we'll get you next time BS. The words of the defeated.

The Arabs don't win because we keep saving Israeli asses, and we try to do so as quietly as possible. If we had not armed Israel to the teeth and backed her up at every juncture, she would have been into the sea decades ago...

The first time the Arabs tried to push the Jews into the sea, the Jews were outnumbered ten to one, and they kicked the shit out of the Arabs. Today, Israel has enough fire power to destroy any Middle East country it chooses to. Israel has shown extreme restraint over the years. We can only hope they continue to show that kind of restraint in the future.
How about we do the smarter thing and make it so they don't need restraint? I could sleep better by throwing a fifth of cheap vodka over the fence each night so my insane neighbor is too drunk to cause me issues, or I could move away, or I could kill the SOB. Pick one...

Last edited:

The thrust of Troy's article wasn't why we should support Israel but rather why we do. He posits that the braying of the anti-Israel/anti-Jew cabal about Aipac and the media and ignorant Americans is just so much camel crap and that the real reason we do is an informed understanding that it is the right thing to do.

Right, so we should protect the suicidal madmen with the nuclear weapons then? And why again are you worried about Iran having the bomb? When they are all knee-deep in gasoline, do you really think one of them has the balls, and so much faith in their God, to strike the match? MAD works, so let it...

Actually, I'm not concerned about Iran having nukes. Eventually it's something we will have to deal with as more and more countries develop their won nuclear weapons. Pakistan has them, and others will follow.

The thrust of Troy's article wasn't why we should support Israel but rather why we do. He posits that the braying of the anti-Israel/anti-Jew cabal about Aipac and the media and ignorant Americans is just so much camel crap and that the real reason we do is an informed understanding that it is the right thing to do.
Would you have expected a Zionist to say anything otherwise?

Actually, I'm not concerned about Iran having nukes. Eventually it's something we will have to deal with as more and more countries develop their won nuclear weapons. Pakistan has them, and others will follow.
Good on you. Wiser than the average poster here.

I expect any rational, intelligent, informed scholar to be a Zionist. To be anti-Zionist one must be something else or have an agenda which precludes intelligent, honest thought.

I expect any rational, intelligent, informed scholar to be a Zionist. To be anti-Zionist one must be something else or have an agenda which precludes intelligent, honest thought.
How odd, we have diametrically opposing viewpoints. Now how exactly would one go about resolving such a thing? If I were to tell you that the majority of academics were opposed to Zionism, then what?

I take it you either missed Iraq's grand finale in Kuwait or you think the Iranians aren't just as capable of that sort of thing. Iran may believe they would survive an Israeli nuke attack but they know a decent sized nuke - even if it landed in Jordan or Egypt (or Saudi Arabia) - would destroy Israel.
Either you aren't very bright or you are an Iranian propagandist.

Forum List

Back