🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Americans Overwhelmingly Support Israel

Pretty much nuff said:

Gil Troy
Historian
"Gil Troy is an American presidential historian and a Zionist activist. He is Professor of History at McGill University and a Research Fellow in the Shalom Hartman Institute’s Engaging Israel..."

Hmm ... so a Harvard educated, former Harvard and longtime McGill professor follows his intellect and is pro-Israel while you follow your hate and hate Israel. Do you see your insignificance yet? :cool:
Most of the world agrees with me, not him. Now what?

I don't know if the rest of the world believes as you do (and I doubt it) that the planet is flat but if they do should all rational, informed peeps accept that as fact?
I do know Troy has credentials that neither you nor "most of the world" does and he agrees with me and the overwhelming majority of Americans. He says you are full of camel crap.

Last edited:
Hmm ... so a Harvard educated, former Harvard and longtime McGill professor follows his intellect and is pro-Israel while you follow your hate and hate Israel. Do you see your insignificance yet? :cool:

I don't know if the rest of the world believes, as you do, that the planet is flat but I do know Troy has credentials that neither you nor "most of the world" does and he agrees with me and the overwhelming majority of Americans. He says you are full of camel crap.
Learn what a Fallacy is. You just committed one.

I don't know if the rest of the world believes, as you do, that the planet is flat but I do know Troy has credentials that neither you nor "most of the world" does and he agrees with me and the overwhelming majority of Americans. He says you are full of camel crap.

The fallacy is your belief that the planet is flat and that most of the world agrees with you.

The fallacy is your belief that the planet is flat and that most of the world agrees with you.
Go back and read what I said. That isn't it. And your fallacy is an Authority fallacy. Just because he's educated doesn't make him correct.

And Israel being a squatter nation that should be pushed into the sea isn't correct just because most of the world agrees with that, but it happens to be true.

Never heard of a fallacy huh? If Professor Zion says the earth is flat and I say it's round, which one of us is right then?

You would be but in this case it clearly is Troy who says the earth is round and you who insists it is flat. :D
Not at all. Anyone who isn't a Zionist and knows the true history there, like the True Torah Jews, knows what Zionism is, and opposes it...

"True" Torah Jews is a miniscule, Kool-Aid drinking cult of personality whose numbers have dwindled since the death of their founder. Your dependence on them smacks of desperation.

Israel is like that little white speck on top of chicken shit - which is also chicken shit.

As Professor Troy notes, Americans overwhelmingly support Israel because we know the diff between chicken shit and camel crap. Evidently you don't.

How do you know the Jews who work on chips are Zionist? Oh wait, you don't know, you just assume they must be because they are Jews and therefore Zionist, and that is exactly why Israel needs to go, the Zionists have made Israel into what it means to be a Jew...

I know many professional Jews in Israel and I don't know ONE who hates Israel.
You DO realize how EASY it is for an Israeli scientist, most of whom have impeccable credentials, to move to the US or elsewhere where their talent is more than welcome.

Oh, I get it, that required logic, and when it comes to Israel, you have none.

Logic starts with the fact that Israel is squatting on the land of other people. And considering how much time Israel spends spying on the US, the support for it here is remarkable. Without the US, Israel would have been gone decades ago and it's a damn shame we didn't let that happen, but no one wants the Jews, even if they pick up one here or there as you alluded to.

Logic? Rational Thought? Let's start by wondering how you make peace with the neighbors whose land you stole...

You can tap dance and deflect all you like but Troy's point remains intact. Americans support Israel because we rightfully believe their cause is just and that your "cause" is camel crap.

Under the ideology of idiots like I can't even Paint a House...........All of the middle east should be returned to Turkey.............Because they owned it all.......................

Tell the Jordanians to leave as well, as they are on stolen land.............BTW they were part of the Palestinian Mandate.........They left Gaza and the west bank in squalor after they failed to do what Hitler tried to do...........
Under your ideology the Jews own the Holy Land, because they once lived there, even though they have been kicked off of it time and again. But God gave it to them right? How very convenient that the books the Jews wrote say just that...

Straw man argument. You are the only one to have made such a claim on this thread.

Pick your side. One side is wants all who don't believe as they do to die. Causing death and violence in 200 locations world wide. The other just wants them to stop firing rockets.

Which side are you on.................Pick one............Unless you have no balls and are stuck in the basement playing on your computer attempting to make others as miserable as your are. :cuckoo:
I'm on the side of people who don't want the Zionists and Jews squatting on Arab lands in the Middle East. You want to help the Jews, destroy Israel and the Zionism that created it. Nothing causes more hatred for the Jews than Israel. The next great slaughter of the Jews will be because of that.

Funny how you can completely ignore history by claiming that Jews are squatting on Arab lands.

He must or his "logic" crashes and burns.

Israel is like that little white speck on top of chicken shit - which is also chicken shit.

As Professor Troy notes, Americans overwhelmingly support Israel because we know the diff between chicken shit and camel crap. Evidently you don't.

He's a Zionist, what were you expecting him to say? He can rationalize anything Israel does, that's his job in this case.

I'm on the side of people who don't want the Zionists and Jews squatting on Arab lands in the Middle East. You want to help the Jews, destroy Israel and the Zionism that created it. Nothing causes more hatred for the Jews than Israel. The next great slaughter of the Jews will be because of that.

Funny how you can completely ignore history by claiming that Jews are squatting on Arab lands.

He must or his "logic" crashes and burns.
Really? And where did the Jews get this land, from God?

Under the ideology of idiots like I can't even Paint a House...........All of the middle east should be returned to Turkey.............Because they owned it all.......................

Tell the Jordanians to leave as well, as they are on stolen land.............BTW they were part of the Palestinian Mandate.........They left Gaza and the west bank in squalor after they failed to do what Hitler tried to do...........
Under your ideology the Jews own the Holy Land, because they once lived there, even though they have been kicked off of it time and again. But God gave it to them right? How very convenient that the books the Jews wrote say just that...

Straw man argument. You are the only one to have made such a claim on this thread.
That claim is fundamental to Zionism, especially American Christian Zionism. No one has to make it.

I don't know if the rest of the world believes, as you do (and I doubt it), that the planet is flat but if they do should all rational, informed peeps accept that as fact?
I do know Troy has credentials that neither you nor "most of the world" does and he agrees with me and the overwhelming majority of Americans. He says you are full of camel crap.
Paintsherhousepink has no clue what she is talking about. IF SHE SPEAKS SHE LIES.

I know many professional Jews in Israel and I don't know ONE who hates Israel.
You DO realize how EASY it is for an Israeli scientist, most of whom have impeccable credentials, to move to the US or elsewhere where their talent is more than welcome.

Oh, I get it, that required logic, and when it comes to Israel, you have none.

Logic starts with the fact that Israel is squatting on the land of other people. And considering how much time Israel spends spying on the US, the support for it here is remarkable. Without the US, Israel would have been gone decades ago and it's a damn shame we didn't let that happen, but no one wants the Jews, even if they pick up one here or there as you alluded to.

Logic? Rational Thought? Let's start by wondering how you make peace with the neighbors whose land you stole...

You can tap dance and deflect all you like but Troy's point remains intact. Americans support Israel because we rightfully believe their cause is just and that your "cause" is camel crap.
Americans don't know what the hell they are talking about, which he failed to mention.

You would be but in this case it clearly is Troy who says the earth is round and you who insists it is flat. :D
Not at all. Anyone who isn't a Zionist and knows the true history there, like the True Torah Jews, knows what Zionism is, and opposes it...

"True" Torah Jews is a miniscule, Kool-Aid drinking cult of personality whose numbers have dwindled since the death of their founder. Your dependence on them smacks of desperation.
I mention them so that you know not all Jews are Nazi idiots, meaning Zionists. And they aren't alone and they aren't antisemitic...

Go back and read what I said. That isn't it...
And Israel being a squatter nation that should be pushed into the sea isn't correct just because most of the world agrees with that, but it happens to be true.

It's exactly what you said but you took credit for seeing the world as round which is inconsistent (your fallacy) with your views on Israel. You clearly are the flat-Earther here.

Go back and read what I said. That isn't it...

It's exactly what you said but you took credit for seeing the world as round which is inconsistent (your fallacy) with your views on Israel. You clearly are the flat-Earther here.

We'll just have to disagree on that...

Last edited:

Americans don't know what the hell they are talking about, which he failed to mention.

In fact he said we support Israel because we do know what we are talking about but evidently he's never read any of your drivel. I wonder why not?

I support Israel. Because despite the spin. It is Israel that allows all Religions the right to worship with in it's Borders. Unlike it's Arab neighbors who like to kill, Arrest, and Deport those who dare to not be Muslim. In an unbiased world this fact alone would help people decide just who the problem is in the Middle east.

Last edited:
I support Israel. Because despite the spin. It is Israel that allows all Religions the right to worship with in it's Borders. Unlike it's Arab neighbors who like to kill, Arrest, and Deport those who dare to not be Muslim. In an unbiased world this fact alone would help people decide just who the problem is in the Middle east.

the problem in ME is Israel stole the land, won't give it back, and is taking more all the time!

Forum List

Back