🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Americans Overwhelmingly Support Israel

For 60+ years American's have been brain washed by the media and public schools into thinking that the piece of crap called Israel is almost our 51st state. And as our stanch ally must be defend by the U.S. at all costs.

When in reality the rogue state of Israel has never done anything for the U.S. except attack and sink the USS Liberty.

And cause the U.S. nothing but trouble in the Middle East. ... :doubt:

Pick your side. One side is wants all who don't believe as they do to die. Causing death and violence in 200 locations world wide. The other just wants them to stop firing rockets.

Which side are you on.................Pick one............Unless you have no balls and are stuck in the basement playing on your computer attempting to make others as miserable as your are. :cuckoo:
I'm on the side of people who don't want the Zionists and Jews squatting on Arab lands in the Middle East. You want to help the Jews, destroy Israel and the Zionism that created it. Nothing causes more hatred for the Jews than Israel. The next great slaughter of the Jews will be because of that.

Funny how you can completely ignore history by claiming that Jews are squatting on Arab lands.

And what history is that? Is it the land of the Jews because God said so?

Under your ideology the Jews own the Holy Land, because they once lived there, even though they have been kicked off of it time and again...

Same as the other side who's been kicked out of not only that region but even Europe............Holy chit batman we kicked out the English............Holy chit batman the Spanish kicked out the Aztecs......................

Every country on earth has borders based on someone getting their asses kicked.
So when the Muslims push the Jews into the sea you'll be all good with that right?

Nope............I want to build a GIANT mall and parking lot across the whole dang region..................So perhaps we'll just flatten it and create a giant mall one day.................It is what they want..........They praise death and are very good at it....

Problem is dying doesn't win a War. Strategy of Hamas.............ok guys go out and die well................:cuckoo:

Logic starts with the fact that Israel is squatting on the land of other people. And considering how much time Israel spends spying on the US, the support for it here is remarkable. Without the US, Israel would have been gone decades ago and it's a damn shame we didn't let that happen, but no one wants the Jews, even if they pick up one here or there as you alluded to.

Logic? Rational Thought? Let's start by wondering how you make peace with the neighbors whose land you stole...

Since WWI, the entire Middle East and Balkan borders have been redrawn.
Shall we put them all back to where they were?

The next issue is the undeniable fact that based on land size and population involvement, over 99% of conflicts occurring in the Middle East have ZERO to do with Israel.

How many wars have there been there since Israel was dropped back onto the map, and how many specifically because of Israel? Four, correct? Now, what's the percentage, it sure as hell ain't 99....

Oh, no, no, no, my friend.
Even the US media doesn't call bloody hostilities involving Arabs wars UNLESS Israel is involved.
Arabs can murder Arabs by the MILLIONS and no one calls it out until an Israel soldier
frisks an Arab entering Israel from the West Bank.

But nice try.

Since WWI, the entire Middle East and Balkan borders have been redrawn.
Shall we put them all back to where they were?

The next issue is the undeniable fact that based on land size and population involvement, over 99% of conflicts occurring in the Middle East have ZERO to do with Israel.

How many wars have there been there since Israel was dropped back onto the map, and how many specifically because of Israel? Four, correct? Now, what's the percentage, it sure as hell ain't 99....

Even the US media doesn't call bloody hostilities involving Arabs wars UNLESS Israel is involved.
Arabs can murder Arabs by the MILLIONS and no one calls it out until an Israel soldier

But nice try.
Zionist spin and deflection, as expected.

Same as the other side who's been kicked out of not only that region but even Europe............Holy chit batman we kicked out the English............Holy chit batman the Spanish kicked out the Aztecs......................

Every country on earth has borders based on someone getting their asses kicked.
So when the Muslims push the Jews into the sea you'll be all good with that right?

Nope............I want to build a GIANT mall and parking lot across the whole dang region..................So perhaps we'll just flatten it and create a giant mall one day.................It is what they want..........They praise death and are very good at it....

Problem is dying doesn't win a War. Strategy of Hamas.............ok guys go out and die well................:cuckoo:
Should you accidentally bump into something like reality, do let me know...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Reality is that every time the radical movement has met us or Israel on the battlefield they've gotten their collective asses kicked.............

You can play the music for Platoon if you like, but ultimately they can only claim victory when we are gone.......While we are there NOT SO MUCH..........

Did the arabs win any wars against the IDF yet.................Now you must play we'll get you next time BS. The words of the defeated.

Reality is that every time the radical movement has met us or Israel on the battlefield they've gotten their collective asses kicked.............

You can play the music for Platoon if you like, but ultimately they can only claim victory when we are gone.......While we are there NOT SO MUCH..........

Did the arabs win any wars against the IDF yet.................Now you must play we'll get you next time BS. The words of the defeated.

The Arabs don't win because we keep saving Israeli asses, and we try to do so as quietly as possible. If we had not armed Israel to the teeth and backed her up at every juncture, she would have been into the sea decades ago...

The Arabs don't win because we keep saving Israeli asses, and we try to do so as quietly as possible. If we had not armed Israel to the teeth and backed her up at every juncture, she would have been into the sea decades ago...

Good.

Good.
Yes, I understand, you support the Jewish Nazis of the Middle East, like most Americans...

But nice try.

You deflect or you haven't been following the American news media since the early 70s.
"Zionist spin."
I know I've won when that's the "best" you can come up with.

But nice try.

You deflect or you haven't been following the American news media since the early 70s.
"Zionist spin."
That's all that needed to be said. You think the media is biased against Israel. There's no place to go when you have that kind of blindness.

You're the kind who screams anti-Semite when Israel gets mentioned in anything but glorious terms...

Last edited:
I'm on the side of people who don't want the Zionists and Jews squatting on Arab lands in the Middle East. You want to help the Jews, destroy Israel and the Zionism that created it. Nothing causes more hatred for the Jews than Israel. The next great slaughter of the Jews will be because of that.

Funny how you can completely ignore history by claiming that Jews are squatting on Arab lands.

By your definition of squatting on Arab land, the same should be used to admit that Americans are squatting on Native American lands and should be forced to leave and return those lands back to the Native Americans. Funny how that works.

By your definition of squatting on Arab land, the same should be used to admit that Americans are squatting on Native American lands and should be forced to leave and return those lands back to the Native Americans. Funny how that works.
No, it isn't funny, and if you say that land belongs to those who can take and hold it (the reality here), then when Israel is slaughtered and pushed into the sea again all you can say is, well, that's that. The genocide we made happen here is the genocide the Zionists need to as well, only the world is watching and won't allow it so they do it as quietly as possible, acre of stolen land by acre of stolen land, and dead Arab by dead Arab. Drip drip drip until there are nothing but Jews from the Jordan to the sea.

"Zionist spin."
That's all that needed to be said. You think the media is biased against Israel. There's no place to go when you have that kind of blindness.

You're the kind who screams anti-Semite when Israel gets mentioned in anything but glorious terms...

Two facets of reality to deal with...
[] Arab oil caused the US media to only recognized conflicts involving Israel as wars.
[] WASPS hypnotize themselves into believing everyone loves the.

"Zionist spin."

[] Arab oil caused the US media to only recognized conflicts involving Israel as wars.
WASPS? Got a bit of an issue going with the Gentiles?

https://www.google.com/url?q=http:/...ds-cse&usg=AFQjCNHsoO4bnyeTNz0jeGkXtLeDRQMJoQ

"In fact, Americans' ability to tell right from wrong and democrat from dictator best explains America's pro-Israel policy, which advances America's interests while expressing liberal values. Americans are not dupes. No lobby is so powerful it could conjure up such grassroots enthusiasm nationwide, nor does AIPAC need to -- most Americans realize that the Israel-US democratic alliance benefits both nations."
Not if you count young, Evangelical Christians.

Israel is losing its grip on evangelical Christians
Younger generation open to Palestinian side of conflict.

Support for Israel is weakening among evangelical Christians, prompting a new struggle for the hearts and minds of younger members of America’s largest pro-Israel demographic group.

While hard numbers are not available, evangelical leaders on both sides of the divide on Israel agree that members of the millennial generation do not share their parents’ passion for the Jewish state; many are seeking some form of evenhandedness when approaching the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.
Israel still has the "old folk" vote, but they'll be dead soon and Israel's stock in America will decline.

Maybe the NASDAQ is in Israel's future? You can always court the Japanese!

Yes, especially dead Jew hating scumbags like Peter Jennings and John Chancellor.

Yes, especially dead Jew hating scumbags like Peter Jennings and John Chancellor.

I see. The poor little Zionist, no one loves him because they all just hate the Jews eh?

Tell us, what kind of antisemitism is it when Jews are opposed to Zionism and Israel? Are they just bad Jews? Maybe not even Jews at all?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back