🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Americans Overwhelmingly Support Israel

Blah, blah, blah. So the choice is between the opinion of a Harvard educated history professor and that of our village idiot.
Whose shall I choose? Hmm. This is a tuffy. Wait ... no it isn't.

Never heard of a fallacy huh? If Professor Zion says the earth is flat and I say it's round, which one of us is right then?

You would be but in this case it clearly is Troy who says the earth is round and you who insists it is flat. :D
Not at all. Anyone who isn't a Zionist and knows the true history there, like the True Torah Jews, knows what Zionism is, and opposes it...

Pretty much nuff said:

Gil Troy
Historian
"Gil Troy is an American presidential historian and a Zionist activist. He is Professor of History at McGill University and a Research Fellow in the Shalom Hartman Institute’s Engaging Israel..."

Hmm ... so a Harvard educated, former Harvard and longtime McGill professor follows his intellect and is pro-Israel while you follow your hate and hate Israel. Do you see your insignificance yet? :cool:
Most of the world agrees with me, not him. Now what?

REALLY? Most of the world?
Was there a vote?

Simple. Americans don't support Heathens.............Which is why we don't support a bunch of Camel Jockeys humping their own dang legs.
Those stupid sand ******* versus the Noble Jews eh?

Pick your side. One side is wants all who don't believe as they do to die. Causing death and violence in 200 locations world wide. The other just wants them to stop firing rockets.

Which side are you on.................Pick one............Unless you have no balls and are stuck in the basement playing on your computer attempting to make others as miserable as your are. :cuckoo:
I'm on the side of people who don't want the Zionists and Jews squatting on Arab lands in the Middle East. You want to help the Jews, destroy Israel and the Zionism that created it. Nothing causes more hatred for the Jews than Israel. The next great slaughter of the Jews will be because of that.

Last edited:
Hmm ... so a Harvard educated, former Harvard and longtime McGill professor follows his intellect and is pro-Israel while you follow your hate and hate Israel. Do you see your insignificance yet? :cool:
Most of the world agrees with me, not him. Now what?

REALLY? Most of the world?
Was there a vote?
It's figured out using something you wouldn't understand, called Polling. If you knew how it worked you might actually be able to get your people elected.

Pick your side. One side is wants all who don't believe as they do to die. Causing death and violence in 200 locations world wide. The other just wants them to stop firing rockets.

Which side are you on.................Pick one............Unless you have no balls and are stuck in the basement playing on your computer attempting to make others as miserable as your are. :cuckoo:

Nothing cause more hatred for the Jews than Israel.
Than please explain the Holocaust.

I'm on the side of people who don't want the Zionists and Jews squatting on Arab lands in the Middle East. You want to help the Jews, destroy Israel and the Zionism that created it. Nothing cause more hatred for the Jews than Israel. The next great slaughter of the Jews will be because of that.

Name the borders of the world that weren't formed by Wars and conflict.....................

Start with Texas..........

And whose side were the arabs on in WWII........Who is that Mufti fellow..........

Perhaps they should have picked the side that wasn't slaughtering Jews.

Payback is a bitch.

Nothing cause more hatred for the Jews than Israel.
The Holocaust, which killed millions and not just the Jews, is why Israel exist. Something had to be done with the Jews and no one wanted them so they got dumped on land that didn't belong to them. Today, if you hate the Jews, Israel is likely number one on your list of reasons why. The Zionists are the Nazis of the Middle East, and the world, except for most Americans, know it.

Under the ideology of idiots like I can't even Paint a House...........All of the middle east should be returned to Turkey.............Because they owned it all.......................

Tell the Jordanians to leave as well, as they are on stolen land.............BTW they were part of the Palestinian Mandate.........They left Gaza and the west bank in squalor after they failed to do what Hitler tried to do...........

What I find interesting about TrueTorahJews is that they call themselves "True" to the exclusion of all other groups.
As they sit on their asses all day long sucking in the welfare checks and food stamps and avoiding any societal responsibilities whatsoever.
As an Modern Orthodox Jew living amongst other observant Jews of various flavors, none of us claims to be "True Torah Jews" to the exclusion of others.
They have ONE MAJOR FEAR...they will be called upon to get off their asses and serve their society in one way or another.

By the way, since Zionists are morons I suggest you turn off all devices with an Intel chip.
After all, you wouldn't want to utilize the product of a moron.
How do you know the Jews who work on chips are Zionist? Oh wait, you don't know, you just assume they must be because they are Jews and therefore Zionist, and that is exactly why Israel needs to go, the Zionists have made Israel into what it means to be a Jew...

I know many professional Jews in Israel and I don't know ONE who hates Israel.
You DO realize how EASY it is for an Israeli scientist, most of whom have impeccable credentials, to move to the US or elsewhere where their talent is more than welcome.

Oh, I get it, that required logic, and when it comes to Israel, you have none.

Logic starts with the fact that Israel is squatting on the land of other people. And considering how much time Israel spends spying on the US, the support for it here is remarkable. Without the US, Israel would have been gone decades ago and it's a damn shame we didn't let that happen, but no one wants the Jews, even if they pick up one here or there as you alluded to.

Logic? Rational Thought? Let's start by wondering how you make peace with the neighbors whose land you stole...

Basically, a bogus fantasy dreamed up by the zionist PR machine to generate "guilt" extortion money from western nations. .. :doubt:
The slaughter was real, they didn't fight back and let it happen, but the solution afterwards was a disaster, and it still is.

After someone like you took their guns away. After the slaughter they said Never Again..............Which is why they have been kicking ass ever since. They know to lose is to die...................

And someone like you preaches that they should die by your views on a daily basis...........

If the Arabs ever go too far they will get hit so hard that their dang ancestors will feel it and you know it..............With no rules..........and then you can go cry like a little bitch again.

Under the ideology of idiots like I can't even Paint a House...........All of the middle east should be returned to Turkey.............Because they owned it all.......................

Tell the Jordanians to leave as well, as they are on stolen land.............BTW they were part of the Palestinian Mandate.........They left Gaza and the west bank in squalor after they failed to do what Hitler tried to do...........
Under your ideology the Jews own the Holy Land, because they once lived there, even though they have been kicked off of it time and again. But God gave it to them right? How very convenient that the books the Jews wrote say just that...

Last edited:
How do you know the Jews who work on chips are Zionist? Oh wait, you don't know, you just assume they must be because they are Jews and therefore Zionist, and that is exactly why Israel needs to go, the Zionists have made Israel into what it means to be a Jew...

You DO realize how EASY it is for an Israeli scientist, most of whom have impeccable credentials, to move to the US or elsewhere where their talent is more than welcome.

Logic starts with the fact that Israel is squatting on the land of other people. And considering how much time Israel spends spying on the US, the support for it here is remarkable. Without the US, Israel would have been gone decades ago and it's a damn shame we didn't let that happen, but no one wants the Jews, even if they pick up one here or there as you alluded to.

Logic? Rational Thought? Let's start by wondering how you make peace with the neighbors whose land you stole...

Since WWI, the entire Middle East and Balkan borders have been redrawn.
Shall we put them all back to where they were?

The next issue is the undeniable fact that based on land size and population involvement, over 99% of conflicts occurring in the Middle East have ZERO to do with Israel.

I'm on the side of people who don't want the Zionists and Jews squatting on Arab lands in the Middle East. You want to help the Jews, destroy Israel and the Zionism that created it. Nothing causes more hatred for the Jews than Israel. The next great slaughter of the Jews will be because of that.

Funny how you can completely ignore history by claiming that Jews are squatting on Arab lands.

Under your ideology the Jews own the Holy Land, because they once lived there, even though they have been kicked off of it time and again...

Same as the other side who's been kicked out of not only that region but even Europe............Holy chit batman we kicked out the English............Holy chit batman the Spanish kicked out the Aztecs......................

Every country on earth has borders based on someone getting their asses kicked.

Since WWI, the entire Middle East and Balkan borders have been redrawn.
Shall we put them all back to where they were?

The next issue is the undeniable fact that based on land size and population involvement, over 99% of conflicts occurring in the Middle East have ZERO to do with Israel.

How many wars have there been there since Israel was dropped back onto the map, and how many specifically because of Israel? Four, correct? Now, what's the percentage, it sure as hell ain't 99....

Under your ideology the Jews own the Holy Land, because they once lived there, even though they have been kicked off of it time and again...

Same as the other side who's been kicked out of not only that region but even Europe............Holy chit batman we kicked out the English............Holy chit batman the Spanish kicked out the Aztecs......................

Every country on earth has borders based on someone getting their asses kicked.
So when the Muslims push the Jews into the sea you'll be all good with that right?

Forum List

Back