Why Are All These Democrats Complaining About What They Created

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
All they have done all day at this convention is complain. They built the structure of this country with control of Congress for 60 years last century.

All the Democrats know how to do is whine and complain. That's what makes their conventions most interesting, they're like a family reunion.

I am forced to "ignore" this O/P and this thread because the O/P is brand new and already has 100+ messages.

Plus the discussion has no intro, no body, no summary, and no conclusion.

Plus there is barely knowledge of how to construct a sentence.

All the Democrats know how to do is whine and complain. That's what makes their conventions most interesting, they're like a family reunion.
So looks like YOU took HIS bait. Even though you have been here 6 years.

I am forced to "ignore" this O/P and this thread because the O/P is brand new and already has 100+ messages.

Plus the discussion has no intro, no body, no summary, and no conclusion.

Plus there is barely knowledge of how to construct a sentence.

They're complaining about jobs going overseas and it was Bill Clinton who signed NAFTA into law sending thousands of jobs to Mexico. Then when Trump says he'll put a tariff on companies that leave, the Democrats hide the same proposal under an exit tax. Yours bad, ours good. Oh, and to my rookie status, I have almost twice the ratings as posts so I'd say that pretty much speaks for itself.

Why Are All These Democrats Complaining About What They Created

all part of their game
Great Society was a failure
blame others

Forum List

Back