Why are "atheists" offended by "G-d" ?

It's quite Ironic that the party that is supposed to be about Tolerance, are Intolerant to the beliefs and symbols of Christianity...................

Simply put up a cross, or pray at a Gov't location and they'll go bat shit crazy...........

Have a WWI memorial with a cross as it's symbol, and they'll attack it...........

Want a Nativity scene in a public park, and it's evil.........

But it's perfectly Ok for a bunch of Nudist to run bare ass naked through the same park.........

As I said, on this thread and the other, it's an Ideology.................

They will scream bloody murder for a single person who might be offended, even when by doing so it offends the multi-tude.............

It's simply what they are...............Caused by Brain damage maybe...........Maybe they fell on their head at birth...........who knows...................

SO HELP ME GOD, maybe one day I'll understand it................

As long as Christians point to their false gods like Jews and Muslims and all other religious people in this world, there will always be us saints that know the Truth. All us saints are killed because we know that religious people worship false gods ( things built with human hands).

Celebrating Xmas with a Nativity scene is worshiping false gods....................

Using a cross as a symbol is worship of false gods......................

I respect other religions. If that is what they believe. I expect and DEMAND the same Courtesy in response.............I expect the Gov't not to take special preference to one over the other................And by saying it's illegal to put up a nativity scene in a public park, but it's Ok to allow Nudist in absolutely special preference to ONE BELIEF OVER THE OTHER.

It's quite Ironic that the party that is supposed to be about Tolerance, are Intolerant to the beliefs and symbols of Christianity...................

Simply put up a cross, or pray at a Gov't location and they'll go bat shit crazy...........

Have a WWI memorial with a cross as it's symbol, and they'll attack it...........

But it's perfectly Ok for a bunch of Nudist to run bare ass naked through the same park.........

They will scream bloody murder for a single person who might be offended, even when by doing so it offends the multi-tude.............

It's simply what they are...............Caused by Brain damage maybe...........Maybe they fell on their head at birth...........who knows...................

As long as Christians point to their false gods like Jews and Muslims and all other religious people in this world, there will always be us saints that know the Truth. All us saints are killed because we know that religious people worship false gods ( things built with human hands).

Your God is Gov't..............

Your God is Gov't..............

OUR Creator is much smarter than you or I, or at least, He hides better than you or I.

Celebrating Xmas with a Nativity scene is worshiping false gods....................

I respect other religions. If that is what they believe. I expect and DEMAND the same Courtesy in response.............I expect the Gov't not to take special preference to one over the other................And by saying it's illegal to put up a nativity scene in a public park, but it's Ok to allow Nudist in absolutely special preference to ONE BELIEF OVER THE OTHER.

As long as you believe this world is real, you will not understand what real means.

If you don't believe that G-d exists, then why are you offended and afraid of mentioning His name? Why most we all bow down before you politically correct bullshit of omitting G-d? Since you don't believe in G-d, you shouldn't care whether we mention His name or not.

How could we be offended by something that does not exist?

You are dead wrong on so many levels it's not funny.

First off, nudity has NOTHING to do w/God or religion, so that analogy doesn't apply.

Secondly, you have to ask yourself if you switched the religious symbols to say, Muslims ones instead of Christian ones, what would be your stance on the matter?

Be honest now.

What is G_d?

A "G", "_" and "d". That's how Christians see their false gods.

The true God has hidden from His people except His prophets and saints who He used to testify to His invisible creation. We can't see our invisible Creator, either. That's why He gives us faith, which is the moment He comes into our mind to reveal Himself.

Why are "atheists" offended by "G-d" ?
Those free from faith aren’t; since there is no ‘god,’ there’s nothing to be 'offended by.'

Persons free from faith are, of course, justifiably concerned about fearful, arrogant theists who seek to codify their subjective religious dogma into secular laws, in violation of the Framers’ intent to keep church and state separate.

And consequently every American, those of faith and free from faith, should be ever vigilant to safeguard our religious liberty from arrogant, ignorant theists hostile to religious liberty, including the liberty to indeed be free from faith.

And here we see an example of the arrogant, ignorant theist, the very person the Framers had in mind when they created the Establishment Clause of the First Amendment, to protect citizens from that arrogance and ignorance.

Not offended at about people who choose to worship privately.

It's when the religious folks think it should be the governing principle that raises my hackles.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZeWGSo17BAc]Wolf growling - YouTube[/ame]

If you don't believe that G-d exists, then why are you offended and afraid of mentioning His name? Why most we all bow down before you politically correct bullshit of omitting G-d? Since you don't believe in G-d, you shouldn't care whether we mention His name or not.

I don't. What are you referring to?

What religion is represented by a nudist? I Have no problem with religion or God. I have a problem when one is represented by the gov't to the exclusion of all others.

Personally I don't care how many times a politician invokes the word God.

I do worry when they hear from or speak to God.

Is typing G_d a politically correct way to type God?

Alice in Chains - God Am - YouTube

But I do care if a politician claims that his belief in a god invests his policies with some sort of moral superiority. And that's what they do, if only in the US and Islamic hell-holes.

Wow! How many times have you been killed lately?

Forum List

Back