"Why are atheists so toxic"

Thanks for speaking for us. You're a stand up guy. Actually I would say there is meaning in suffering if it forces a change for the better, but what you said sounded real intelligent too.
Atheist are at heart, skeptics, You make an assertion, you better be able to prove it. You believe there is a god, great, prove it. I WANT to believe in a god, any god. But the proof people put out there is just so much bullshit. Sell me, I want to proof. No sophism. Where is god now a days?
See post #98 for the proof you are so sorely seeking. Can I use something you created as evidence? When you create something is your creation the realization of your intention? When you create something do you do it in steps? Do your more complex creations require more steps and intelligence? Can I tell why you created it Can I tell what it's purpose is? Do you believe it is the nature of intelligence to create intelligence?

You have all the proof you need.
So, who made GOD if everything needs a maker? Often wondered about that little ditty since I was a little girl. he pulled himself out of his hat? Or maybe, the universe always existed and never needed a maker? Who knows? Who cares? Religion is a man made construct trying to understand how the universe works, and that is Ok, as long as you don't take it to seriously.
Who are you trying to convince? Me or you?
I'll ask you the same question
My obligation to truth is satisfied when I provide the facts so that people like you are without excuse when you run your lives into the ground.

So then you don't believe that the Founding Fathers believed that slavery was against the Law of Nature and intended for it to perish? Is that correct?

Obviously not, being that the evidence directly contradicts that claim. If someone wanted slavery to perish, they wouldn't own slaves.

That he was selective on what offended him.

Then why then didn't you post any evidence whatsoever to support that bizarre claim? When you claim victory after refusing to post evidence, you look craven and dishonest, like you're admitting you can't back up any of your claims.

It must be your religion that makes you so toxic. You've clearly got a pathological belief that your deity has given you a free pass to lie when you talk about your enemies. That's why atheists tend to be more moral. Unlike you, we can't justify bad behavior by telling ourselves "But God wanted me to that."

That he was selective on what offended him.

Then why then didn't you post any evidence whatsoever to support that bizarre claim? When you claim victory after refusing to post evidence, you look craven and dishonest, like you're admitting you can't back up any of your claims.

It must be your religion that makes you so toxic. You've clearly got a pathological belief that your deity has given you a free pass to lie when you talk about your enemies. That's why atheists tend to be more moral. Unlike you, we can't justify bad behavior by telling ourselves "But God wanted me to that."
I did. Why didn't you read it? Believe whatever you want, you are a fruit cake.

So then you don't believe that the Founding Fathers believed that slavery was against the Law of Nature and intended for it to perish? Is that correct?

Obviously not, being that the evidence directly contradicts that claim. If someone wanted slavery to perish, they wouldn't own slaves.
So how do you explain that they wrote the earliest date the importation of slaves could end and then ended it on that date?

So how do you explain that they wrote the earliest date the importation of slaves could end and then ended it on that date?

I point out the abolitionists compromised with the slavers, giving the slavers almost everything that the slavers wanted. The slavers could still own slaves, so everything else was kind of window dressing.

I point out the abolitionists compromised with the slavers, giving the slavers almost everything that the slavers wanted. The slavers could still own slaves, so everything else was kind of window dressing.
So how do you explain that THE FOUNDING FATHERS wrote the earliest date the importation of slaves could end and then ended it on that date?

So how do you explain that THE FOUNDING FATHERS wrote the earliest date the importation of slaves could end and then ended it on that date?

What part about "meaningless compromise with the slavers" did you not understand?

What part about "meaningless compromise with the slavers" did you not understand?
The part that doesn't explain their actions, dumbass. So how do you explain that THE FOUNDING FATHERS wrote the earliest date the importation of slaves could end and then ended it on that date?

Atheist are at heart, skeptics, You make an assertion, you better be able to prove it. You believe there is a god, great, prove it. I WANT to believe in a god, any god. But the proof people put out there is just so much bullshit. Sell me, I want to proof. No sophism. Where is god now a days?
See post #98 for the proof you are so sorely seeking. Can I use something you created as evidence? When you create something is your creation the realization of your intention? When you create something do you do it in steps? Do your more complex creations require more steps and intelligence? Can I tell why you created it Can I tell what it's purpose is? Do you believe it is the nature of intelligence to create intelligence?

So, who made GOD if everything needs a maker? Often wondered about that little ditty since I was a little girl. he pulled himself out of his hat? Or maybe, the universe always existed and never needed a maker? Who knows? Who cares? Religion is a man made construct trying to understand how the universe works, and that is Ok, as long as you don't take it to seriously.
My obligation to truth is satisfied when I provide the facts so that people like you are without excuse when you run your lives into the ground.
We all fall. You use God to pick you up. It's your crutch but it's helpful to you but if you don't want to be told your crutch is all in your head keep it to yourself.

I went to church today for my mom's 6 month passing. I am so not a Christian. You can't fake believing that nonsense but I make the sign of the cross three times just like everyone else although I feel ridiculous. I just can't believe. I would love to but do you want honesty or members?

We all fall. You use God to pick you up. It's your crutch but it's helpful to you but if you don't want to be told your crutch is all in your head keep it to yourself.

I went to church today for my mom's 6 month passing. I am so not a Christian. You can't fake believing that nonsense but I make the sign of the cross three times just like everyone else although I feel ridiculous. I just can't believe. I would love to but do you want honesty or members?
Why don't you cut the crap because I'm not buying it. Apparently YOU can fake it.

Last edited:
The part that doesn't explain their actions, dumbass.

Of course it does. The abolitionists compromised with the slave owners. That explains it fully.

This is pointless. The simplest concepts go over your head. You're a profoundly stupid person, incapable of adult conversation. That's why all the other adults have left, and why I'm leaving. Have fun shouting at passing clouds.

The part that doesn't explain their actions, dumbass.

Of course it does. The abolitionists compromised with the slave owners. That explains it fully.

This is pointless. The simplest concepts go over your head. You're a profoundly stupid person, incapable of adult conversation. That's why all the other adults have left, and why I'm leaving. Have fun shouting at passing clouds.
You only see it as pointless because you are wrong and you don't know how to get out of the trap.

The compromise was to not abolish the importation for 20 years. Your logic is flawed.

Can you tell me why the founding fathers passed the passed the NW Ordinance immediately after the Constitution was ratified, a law which prevented any new slave states/territories from entering the union?

It seems your only argument is but but but they owned slaves. You are making a child's argument.

You only see it as pointless because you are wrong and you don't know how to get out of the trap.

upload_2017-3-4_21-20-17.jpeg

sure, the "founding fathers" put an end to slavery and your brethren were just concerned for their own way of life .... bing is a joke.

Forum List

Back