Why are blacks attacking Jews?

Strange how the "hate" is so concentrated in liberal controlled areas.
Strange to you, maybe, due to ignorance. Let me explain:

Dense, large cities are liberal controlled areas in general. As more educated and more successful people both tend to be liberal and tend to flock to cities, liberals control cities.

Hope that helps.

Shocking!
Is this the society you want to live with?
What you do you to stop hate!?

Has the title of this thread ever gotten an answer?

Bail reform is setting suspects free after string of anti-Semitic attacks

Suspects arrested in last week’s spree of eight anti-Semitic attacks are being quickly released right back into the neighborhoods they terrorized thanks to “bail reform” legislation — which doesn’t even take effect until Jan. 1.

The most recent case of revolving-door justice came Saturday morning, with the release, with no bail, of a woman charged with punching and cursing at three Orthodox women, ages 22, 26 and 31, in Crown Heights, Brooklyn at dawn the day before.

The accused assailant, Tiffany Harris, was hauled in handcuffs before a Brooklyn judge on 21 menacing, harassment and attempted assault charges.

“F-U, Jews!” Harris, 30, of Flatbush, allegedly shouted during the attack.

“Yes, I was there,” Harris later admitted to cops, according to the criminal complaint against her.

“Yes, I slapped them. I cursed them out. I said ‘F-U, Jews.”

As she stood before a judge in Brooklyn Criminal Court with the hood to a navy blue jacket over her head, Harris was in familiar territory.

She still has an open harassment and assault case on the Brooklyn docket from November 2018

Full article: https://nypost.com/2019/12/28/suspects-released-without-bail-after-shocking-attacks-on-jews/

Just the tip of the iceberg?
I don't know, but looks like it's coordinated and intentionally developing.
The worst thing people seem to become used to it, like a routine, a given.

Yep. A BLACK woman
tiffany-harris-1.jpg

5e0837de644fa55b1.jpg

Kind of like how I feel about Poles vs Jews.
We gave you Statute of Kalisz, Warsaw Confederation.
All in return Poles got was Salomon Morel, Jakub Berman, and your tribe nitpicking & thinking Poland owes you reparations.

You were the ones who called for Jews to settle in Poland, not vice versa.
And that's the only reason you village people survived in spite of barely learning to wash your hands a couple centuries ago. For all I care, you still remained the same village people.

Poles were no different from the rest of the Europeans - you first profited from the Jews then robbed them of everything.

Only they actually developed into something of significance, and still no one cares about Poland.

Has the title of this thread ever gotten an answer?

Suspects arrested in last week’s spree of eight anti-Semitic attacks are being quickly released right back into the neighborhoods they terrorized thanks to “bail reform” legislation — which doesn’t even take effect until Jan. 1.

The most recent case of revolving-door justice came Saturday morning, with the release, with no bail, of a woman charged with punching and cursing at three Orthodox women, ages 22, 26 and 31, in Crown Heights, Brooklyn at dawn the day before.

The accused assailant, Tiffany Harris, was hauled in handcuffs before a Brooklyn judge on 21 menacing, harassment and attempted assault charges.

“Yes, I was there,” Harris later admitted to cops, according to the criminal complaint against her.

As she stood before a judge in Brooklyn Criminal Court with the hood to a navy blue jacket over her head, Harris was in familiar territory.

She still has an open harassment and assault case on the Brooklyn docket from November 2018

Full article: https://nypost.com/2019/12/28/suspects-released-without-bail-after-shocking-attacks-on-jews/

Yep. A BLACK woman
tiffany-harris-1.jpg
5e0837de644fa55b1.jpg

All in return Poles got was Salomon Morel, Jakub Berman, and your tribe nitpicking & thinking Poland owes you reparations.

And that's the only reason you village people survived in spite of barely learning to wash your hands a couple centuries ago.

Poles were no different from the rest of the Europeans - you first profited from the Jews then robbed them of everything.

A couple of centuries ago?
There was no Poland.
Guess who supplied the invading Prussian (German) and Russian armies?
Can you guess how big their hook noses were?

You people owe us reparations.

Look on the bright side.......blacks are just 13% of the population.....definitely not anything you superior people should be panicking over....

Remember, they are the minority, you are the majority --- just think of how triggered you get by even the thought of being a minority --- so relax....

We're triggered? I'm amused.
Yes, triggered......

Guess how many posts on here were made by black folks freaking out over birth rates and becoming the minority? Zero...

Guess how many posts on here are made by dic sucking cucks like you freaking out over birth rates and becoming the minority?? Tons...including one today....filled with folks trying to out-white supremacist each other....so yea, that is freaking out

Hmm.. Yeah, I think I've seen one in the past 5 years. And told the guy then, that people should have more babies. Which is true.

However, one guy in the past five years, is white people triggered? Really?

Do you how many dozens of threads I see on racism posted by black people? Every single week there is one or two.

We care so little about you people ranting about how terrible racism is, that you actually have to make up racism to attack. You guys had to have a loser actor, making $125,000 PER EPISODE (if only he had white privilege, he would not have suffered so much!) *rolls eyes*.... had to pay other black people, to fake an attack on himself, in order to rally you nitwits into a race baiting frenzy.

And we're the ones triggered? Really?

Yeah ok sparky. Go make up another race attack, with your buddy Jessie. But spare the rest of us your nonsense.

Ah, so I see you equate being racists, with having guts.
No moron. Learn to read. They have the guts to admit it. You don't. It takes a special kind of sissy to be a coward on an anonymous message board.

So being a proud racists, is equal to have guts in your world. And apparently lying is also guts, since I would have to lie in order to fit what you claim I am.

That kind of makes sense, given you people lie constantly, like Jessie Smollett, and just make up racism, where there is none.

And that's 'guts' in your world. *rolls eyes*

Yep. A BLACK woman
tiffany-harris-1.jpg
5e0837de644fa55b1.jpg

And that's the only reason you village people survived in spite of barely learning to wash your hands a couple centuries ago.

There was no Poland.

Let me prepare my "surprised" look,

another village Pollack believes Stalin, Hitler and Mussolini were all Jews on a Rothschild payroll, coveting his dirty village?

Never heard that one before...

Last edited:
Why would Jews be immune from violence perpetrated by blacks?
Yes, Blacks have a higher rate of thuggery than Whites. But...

The Vast majority of Blacks aren't thugs.
And
Most thugs arent Black.

My point?

Jews, like Gays, represent s threat to AA type Blacks as a threat to being first in line for Democrat table scraps and pandering.

Hmmm why is it when one black man commits a crime it is a reflection of ALL black folks, but when a white man commits a crime it is one that individual white man and has nothing to do with the rest of white folks. Can you explain that?

To many white Americans, black citizens are typically considered to be a monolith.

ALL think the same, talk the same, act the same, and have the same beliefs.

There was no Poland.

another village Pollack believes Stalin, Hitler and Mussolini were all Jews on a Rothschild payroll, coveting his dirty village?

I'm talking about Itzig Izaak Flatau, Berek Szmul, Levin Buko,

Warsaw. The Jewish Metropolis

And
Most thugs arent Black.

My point?

Jews, like Gays, represent s threat to AA type Blacks as a threat to being first in line for Democrat table scraps and pandering.

Hmmm why is it when one black man commits a crime it is a reflection of ALL black folks, but when a white man commits a crime it is one that individual white man and has nothing to do with the rest of white folks. Can you explain that?

To many white Americans, black citizens are typically considered to be a monolith.

6% of blacks call themselves Republican 90% Democrat. Seems like a monolith to me

Genetics
Genetics may account for your retarded conception of science here...but it has little to do with crime rates.

The Party of Biology Deniers lecturing others about having a “retarded conception of science”.....that’s rich!
Still stuck on creationism?

Are you also denying the creation of the universe now? This just keeps getting better.

Who created it? Respond with science please.

There was no Poland.

I'm talking about Itzig Izaak Flatau, Berek Szmul, Levin Buko,

Warsaw. The Jewish Metropolis

Did the history of Polish Jew-hatred begin so late,
or you just leave out the centuries of pogroms and expulsions on purpose?

And
Most thugs arent Black.

My point?

6% of blacks call themselves Republican 90% Democrat. Seems like a monolith to me

For ignorant individuals who believe that political loyalty dictates EVERY aspect of life, sure.

Last edited:
Bullshit.

It isn’t political.

Antisemitism, racism, Islamophobia, homophobia exists in all groups.

He does raise an interesting point, though, and one I was thinking about myself the other day. Why all of a sudden these attacks on Jews by black Americans? It just seems to have materialized out of the blue over the past year. Maybe these few incidents are simply mathematical coincidences, but if they are part of a larger and growing pattern, what set this off? It's quite bizarre.

Yes he does, and that's what I can't figure out. It seems a number are by this "Black Hebrew Israelites" - a group I never heard of until recently. Black Hebrew Israelites - Wikipedia

But not all of them. There are a number of accounts of rude, nasty behavior and minor assaults.

So what is happening?

Something has let loose in our country that leads people to think this is acceptable.
Your rhetoric of vilifying my people and Israel and stating that we are oppressing Muslims, which is not true.

Believe it or not, you and Oddball are not far apart in your thinking about my people.
Quote where I have villified the Jewish people.

Quote where I have said the Jewish people are oppressing Muslims.

Otherwise, I am as free to criticize Israeli policies as you are to promote them. They are not a ove criticism.
That’s what you don’t get. When you criticize Israel, which is the only mostly Jewish country you’re criticizing Jews and giving others the incentive to do worse. Many don’t separate Jews from Israel. You have many times defended Islam and vilified Jews. This post is case and point. At least Oddball is overt in his anti Jew thinking, you hide behind “I dislike Israel not Jews”. Israel is not sand, rocks and water, Israel is Jewish people. It’s a Democracy. When you criticize Israel, you criticize its people, my people. The fact that you cannot see that is mind boggling.
Typical Coyote. Zero retort. Because what I stated is 100% factual.

What? I haven't been on line.

And no. When you criticize Israel's policies you are not criticizing Jews. What you are doing is essentially creating a situation where Israel is above all criticism and no other country is held in that regard.

Israel is a nation. Jews are a people spread through out the world.

I can criticize Saudi Arabia's policies without it being a criticism of all Muslims. Same with Israel.

It’s a documented fact, the white extremists whites have committed the most hate crimes that resulted in murders.
Where did your "documented facts" come from? The Southern Poverty Law Center?
All charts, graphs, facts, claims, etc. without a source and documentation are bullshit. You posted bullshit. Thanks for nothing.

FBI statistics.

Forum List

Back