Why are blacks attacking Jews?

Who are the ones howling about moving our embassy to Jerusalem and recognizing it as their capital? Oh, that would be the leftard base and their leaders like AOC and her Fraud Squad of Palestine lovers.

You don't have to love Palestine, to recognize they've been brutalized, or that they also deserve a nation.

Why the fuck would they deserve a nation? Dozens of Muslim nations around them can take them in. Remember that the Palestinians REFUSED every two state offer given to them.

Why do Americans / Western European savages deserve a nation?
When you don't have the brains, or brawn to fight for your cultural existence?

You have a point.
We should just send western Europeans and Africans home.

Arabs have had a dominance for approx 1,400 years in the land of Israel / Palestine.

White Americans have had as dominance for about 400 years in the land's of the Eastern USA.

Actually, Palestinians have more claims to Israel, than Americans do to America...

Oops....
If you live in america, you need to LEAVE.

You don't have to love Palestine, to recognize they've been brutalized, or that they also deserve a nation.

Why the fuck would they deserve a nation? Dozens of Muslim nations around them can take them in. Remember that the Palestinians REFUSED every two state offer given to them.

You have a point.

Arabs have had a dominance for approx 1,400 years in the land of Israel / Palestine.

White Americans have had as dominance for about 400 years in the land's of the Eastern USA.

Actually, Palestinians have more claims to Israel, than Americans do to America...

Oops....

Maybe you should stop being a low IQ hypocrite.

You have a point.

Oops....

The only hypocrite here is you. By your own words YOU shouldn't be here. I agree.

You have a point.

Oops....

The only hypocrite here is you. By your own words YOU shouldn't be here. I agree.

Calm down retard.
I support America's right to exist & Palestine's right to exist.

Just, Palestinians lived there longer than most Americans have, just sayin'.

Not my fault you're a hypocrite with a very simple intellect, who thinks sometimes indigenous people can throw people off land (Israel), and other times they can't (America).

That's assuming Ashkenazi's are anymore indigenous than Palestinians.

Shocking!
Is this the society you want to live with?
What you do you to stop hate!?

Has the title of this thread ever gotten an answer?

Bail reform is setting suspects free after string of anti-Semitic attacks

Suspects arrested in last week’s spree of eight anti-Semitic attacks are being quickly released right back into the neighborhoods they terrorized thanks to “bail reform” legislation — which doesn’t even take effect until Jan. 1.

The most recent case of revolving-door justice came Saturday morning, with the release, with no bail, of a woman charged with punching and cursing at three Orthodox women, ages 22, 26 and 31, in Crown Heights, Brooklyn at dawn the day before.

The accused assailant, Tiffany Harris, was hauled in handcuffs before a Brooklyn judge on 21 menacing, harassment and attempted assault charges.

“F-U, Jews!” Harris, 30, of Flatbush, allegedly shouted during the attack.

“Yes, I was there,” Harris later admitted to cops, according to the criminal complaint against her.

“Yes, I slapped them. I cursed them out. I said ‘F-U, Jews.”

As she stood before a judge in Brooklyn Criminal Court with the hood to a navy blue jacket over her head, Harris was in familiar territory.

She still has an open harassment and assault case on the Brooklyn docket from November 2018

Full article: https://nypost.com/2019/12/28/suspects-released-without-bail-after-shocking-attacks-on-jews/

Just the tip of the iceberg?
I don't know, but looks like it's a coordinated development.
The worst thing people seem to become used to it, like a routine, a given.

Shocking!

Suspects arrested in last week’s spree of eight anti-Semitic attacks are being quickly released right back into the neighborhoods they terrorized thanks to “bail reform” legislation — which doesn’t even take effect until Jan. 1.

The most recent case of revolving-door justice came Saturday morning, with the release, with no bail, of a woman charged with punching and cursing at three Orthodox women, ages 22, 26 and 31, in Crown Heights, Brooklyn at dawn the day before.

The accused assailant, Tiffany Harris, was hauled in handcuffs before a Brooklyn judge on 21 menacing, harassment and attempted assault charges.

“Yes, I was there,” Harris later admitted to cops, according to the criminal complaint against her.

As she stood before a judge in Brooklyn Criminal Court with the hood to a navy blue jacket over her head, Harris was in familiar territory.

She still has an open harassment and assault case on the Brooklyn docket from November 2018

Full article: https://nypost.com/2019/12/28/suspects-released-without-bail-after-shocking-attacks-on-jews/

I don't know, but looks like it's coordinated and intentionally developing.

Yep. A BLACK woman
tiffany-harris-1.jpg

Shocking!

Yep. A BLACK woman
tiffany-harris-1.jpg

5e0837de644fa55b1.jpg

Look on the bright side.......blacks are just 13% of the population.....definitely not anything you superior people should be panicking over....

Remember, they are the minority, you are the majority --- just think of how triggered you get by even the thought of being a minority --- so relax....

This recent rise in anti Semitic attacks from blacks is rather curious. I blame the media and Obama and the Democrats running or office. Their hate filled rhetoric causes people to act.

Blood is on the hands of every member of the media and every Democrat!

The attackers were RELEASED! NICE LAWS LIBERALS!

https://nypost.com/2019/12/28/suspects-released-without-bail-after-shocking-attacks-on-jews/

They are racists. We've had a number of blacks on this forum, openly admit they are racist.

Look on the bright side.......blacks are just 13% of the population.....definitely not anything you superior people should be panicking over....

Remember, they are the minority, you are the majority --- just think of how triggered you get by even the thought of being a minority --- so relax....

We're triggered? I'm amused.

Shocking!

Yep. A BLACK woman
tiffany-harris-1.jpg

5e0837de644fa55b1.jpg

Kind of like how I feel about Poles vs Jews.
We accepted over a million Jewish refugees, gave you unprecedented rights in the Statute of Kalisz, Warsaw Confederation,
We warned the Allies about the Holocaust with Witold Pilecki, Jan Karski, we aided Jewish Holocaust survivors with Zegota, and Polish Righteous Among the Nations.

All in return Poles got was Salomon Morel, Jakub Berman, and your tribe nitpicking & thinking Poland owes you reparations.

This recent rise in anti Semitic attacks from blacks is rather curious. I blame the media and Obama and the Democrats running or office. Their hate filled rhetoric causes people to act.

Blood is on the hands of every member of the media and every Democrat!

The attackers were RELEASED! NICE LAWS LIBERALS!

https://nypost.com/2019/12/28/suspects-released-without-bail-after-shocking-attacks-on-jews/

They are racists. We've had a number of blacks on this forum, openly admit they are racist.
It would be surprising if some blacks weren’t racists. In fact it’s possible that compared to other races they are disproportionately more racist.

Blacks are disproportionately more violent as evidenced by FBI crime statistics.

Blacks disproportionately abort their babies.

So why wouldn’t blacks be disproportionately more racist?

We're triggered? I'm amused.
Yes, triggered......

Guess how many posts on here were made by black folks freaking out over birth rates and becoming the minority? Zero...

Guess how many posts on here are made by dic sucking cucks like you freaking out over birth rates and becoming the minority?? Tons...including one today....filled with folks trying to out-white supremacist each other....so yea, that is freaking out

Strange how the "hate" is so concentrated in liberal controlled areas. You'd think they would have fixed this stuff by now

Strange how the "hate" is so concentrated in liberal controlled areas. You'd think they would have fixed this stuff by now
Or realized that they should have changed how they vote.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.
I wonder how many who voted for this may have considered that their whole philosophy is flawed

I wonder how many who voted for this may have considered that their whole philosophy is flawed
I think they are starting to wake up to it.

Forum List

Back