Why are both the Russians and the Chinese Attacking the Biden Campaign?

The Russian military intelligence unit that attacked the Democratic National Committee four years ago is back with a series of new, more stealthy hacks aimed at campaign staff, consultants and think tanks associated with both Democrats and Republicans. ....

....Microsoft did find that Chinese and Iranian hackers have been active — but often not in the way that President Trump and his aides have suggested.

Contrary to an assessment by the director of national intelligence last month that said China preferred former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. win the election, Microsoft found that Chinese hackers have been attacking the private email accounts of Mr. Biden’s campaign staff, along with a range of other prominent individuals in academia and the national security establishment, including groups like the Atlantic Council and the Stimson Center.

******************************************************************************************************************

I'll tell you why both adversaries are attacking the Biden Campaign:

The Russians want Trump to remain in power because he is either a very useful idiot to them or compromised.

The Chinese want to keep Trump in power because Trump is so grossly inept that their power and influence has grown and continues to grow globally under Trump.

Both the Russians and Chinese want Trump because Trump weakens the USA domestically with his politics of division, weakens our alliances and weakens our standing around the world.

Make Russia and China Great Again: Vote Trump!

Or maybe they can see that Biden doesn't have a chance and they want information for blackmail to keep dems in check through TRUMP's 2nd term...
That makes no sense at all

The Russian military intelligence unit that attacked the Democratic National Committee four years ago is back with a series of new, more stealthy hacks aimed at campaign staff, consultants and think tanks associated with both Democrats and Republicans. ....

....Microsoft did find that Chinese and Iranian hackers have been active — but often not in the way that President Trump and his aides have suggested.

Contrary to an assessment by the director of national intelligence last month that said China preferred former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. win the election, Microsoft found that Chinese hackers have been attacking the private email accounts of Mr. Biden’s campaign staff, along with a range of other prominent individuals in academia and the national security establishment, including groups like the Atlantic Council and the Stimson Center.

******************************************************************************************************************

The Russians want Trump to remain in power because he is either a very useful idiot to them or compromised.

The Chinese want to keep Trump in power because Trump is so grossly inept that their power and influence has grown and continues to grow globally under Trump.

Both the Russians and Chinese want Trump because Trump weakens the USA domestically with his politics of division, weakens our alliances and weakens our standing around the world.

Both are hacking Dems so they can get all the dirt they can on them. That way China can blackmail them to bend to their will.
Why are the Chinese helping Trump?
China is helping the man that put tariffs on them that is killing their economy. You are a special kinda stupid.
Lol..because you morons don‘t realize that the Chinese do not think in the short term but the long term. Given that the Trumpist mind can‘t think five minutes ahead much less 5 or 10 years ahead, you ignorance is understandable. If the Chinese suffer short term pain they will have long term gain if the US continues Its downhill spiral under Trump.
How it planning to bring jobs back to the USA not thinking about the long term? It’s you morons that oppose tariffs who complain that it only makes Americans pay more for products that are thinking about the short term. The long term effects of tariffs is more manufacturing in our country, which is exactly why China and the EU use them against the US.

They're not. Trump is the last person the Chinese want in office.
Wrong.. They're helping him. I told what I thought the reasons were the Chinese were aiding Trump in my OP.

Bullshit. The Chinese have already BOUGHT biden you Chinese stooge.
Coming from a Putin stooge that is funny. Sorry, but as I said the Chinese want Trump. They know Trump will continue the downward spiral of this country. People like yourselves are useful idiots for both the Chinese and the Russians. ..a twofer.
You are clueless, like most anti American commie demscum.

Wrong.. They're helping him. I told what I thought the reasons were the Chinese were aiding Trump in my OP.

Coming from a Putin stooge that is funny. Sorry, but as I said the Chinese want Trump. They know Trump will continue the downward spiral of this country. People like yourselves are useful idiots for both the Chinese and the Russians. ..a twofer.
The actual clueless don't get that both Russia and China have operations trying to elect Trump.

They don't want Biden as president,

:cuckoo:
You've provided no evidence that they are helping Trump, you fucking idiot. :auiqs.jpg:
Who else would they be helping by hacking into Biden's campaign, you dolt.
They don't want to help anyone. They just want to create chaos.

Is this proactive whining for Trump November victory?

K

Because they don't want to look stupid by attacking the wrong person who could make things even tougher for them? :dunno:

The Russians and Chinese both prefer a Trump presidency.

Why?
The Russians and the Chinese only want to create Chaos. Democrats are taking the bait, hook line and sinker.
The Russians and Chinese want Trump in office to continue chaos.
The Russians don't care who's in office...they just want chaos. The Chinese want Biden in office so bad they can taste it! Trump is starting to shift the trade war back in our favor and the Chinese are freaked out over it! They know with Biden they'll get back to the same cozy arrangement they had when Barry was in the Oval Office!

The actual clueless don't get that both Russia and China have operations trying to elect Trump.

What a farce. Hiden biden has already been bought by the Chinese. He is their chosen candidate. That's why whenever Trump points out the Chinese stealing our tech biden says it's not a problem.

Nothing the Chinese do is ever a problem to Biden. His son gets 1.5 billion to buy defense industry companies to circumvent US anti spying legislation and all fakey mcfakerson can do is defy fact and claim the Chinese want Trump.

Only a Chinese stooge could say something so retarded.

Bullshit. Commies love Biden and you retarded demscum.

The Chinese and the Russians love the Trump neo-fascists.

The entire world knows it.
Oh, Jake...you embarrass yourself in strings like this one...

He's a Chinese stooge. He has no shame. I find their arguments silly at best. Trump is the ONLY president to actually harm the chonese, and these dopshits take their payments from the Chinese and claim that Trump is who they want.

No one is that stupid. Other than progressives, that is.

Forum List

Back