Why are both the Russians and the Chinese Attacking the Biden Campaign?

Why are both the Russians and the Chinese Attacking the Biden Campaign?

They want Trump not Biden

Saying the Russians don't want Trump is truly the stupid remark of the day.
The Russians have been messing with our elections for decades, Jake! It only became an "issue" when Donald Trump defeated Hillary Clinton and the left needed something to explain why that happened other than the fact that they'd run an awful candidate.

The Russian military intelligence unit that attacked the Democratic National Committee four years ago is back with a series of new, more stealthy hacks aimed at campaign staff, consultants and think tanks associated with both Democrats and Republicans. ....

....Microsoft did find that Chinese and Iranian hackers have been active — but often not in the way that President Trump and his aides have suggested.

Contrary to an assessment by the director of national intelligence last month that said China preferred former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. win the election, Microsoft found that Chinese hackers have been attacking the private email accounts of Mr. Biden’s campaign staff, along with a range of other prominent individuals in academia and the national security establishment, including groups like the Atlantic Council and the Stimson Center.

******************************************************************************************************************

I'll tell you why both adversaries are attacking the Biden Campaign:

The Russians want Trump to remain in power because he is either a very useful idiot to them or compromised.

The Chinese want to keep Trump in power because Trump is so grossly inept that their power and influence has grown and continues to grow globally under Trump.

Both the Russians and Chinese want Trump because Trump weakens the USA domestically with his politics of division, weakens our alliances and weakens our standing around the world.

Make Russia and China Great Again: Vote Trump!

The article in the headline mentions they are attacking both. Microsoft is a left wing pawn, so I consider their info a bunch of BS.

They're not. Trump is the last person the Chinese want in office.
Wrong.. They're helping him. I told what I thought the reasons were the Chinese were aiding Trump in my OP.
:cuckoo:
You've provided no evidence that they are helping Trump, you fucking idiot. :auiqs.jpg:
Who else would they be helping by hacking into Biden's campaign, you dolt.
Themselves, you TDS afflicted moron.

You're an idiot.
Right....you moron. The Russians and the Chinese both want to Trump to win.
Just because you keep repeating that lie doesn't make it true.

The Russian military intelligence unit that attacked the Democratic National Committee four years ago is back with a series of new, more stealthy hacks aimed at campaign staff, consultants and think tanks associated with both Democrats and Republicans. ....

....Microsoft did find that Chinese and Iranian hackers have been active — but often not in the way that President Trump and his aides have suggested.

Contrary to an assessment by the director of national intelligence last month that said China preferred former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. win the election, Microsoft found that Chinese hackers have been attacking the private email accounts of Mr. Biden’s campaign staff, along with a range of other prominent individuals in academia and the national security establishment, including groups like the Atlantic Council and the Stimson Center.

******************************************************************************************************************

The Russians want Trump to remain in power because he is either a very useful idiot to them or compromised.

The Chinese want to keep Trump in power because Trump is so grossly inept that their power and influence has grown and continues to grow globally under Trump.

Both the Russians and Chinese want Trump because Trump weakens the USA domestically with his politics of division, weakens our alliances and weakens our standing around the world.

I would highlight something. "Contrary to an assessment by the director of national intelligence"..."Microsoft found". That should give pause, right there.

Wrong.. They're helping him. I told what I thought the reasons were the Chinese were aiding Trump in my OP.
Those are faux attacks to give Democrats the cover they need on China. Everyone knows Biden is bought and paid for by the Xi regime and they are salivating at the thought of Joe being President.

Bullshit. The Chinese have already BOUGHT biden you Chinese stooge.
Coming from a Putin stooge that is funny. Sorry, but as I said the Chinese want Trump. They know Trump will continue the downward spiral of this country. People like yourselves are useful idiots for both the Chinese and the Russians. ..a twofer.

Coming from a Putin stooge that is funny. Sorry, but as I said the Chinese want Trump. They know Trump will continue the downward spiral of this country. People like yourselves are useful idiots for both the Chinese and the Russians. ..a twofer.

No, you progressives are pootins putz's. Everything you advocate for helps the Chinese and Russians. So it's pretty obvious what you are.

No, you progressives are pootins putz's. Everything you advocate for helps the Chinese and Russians. So it's pretty obvious what you are.
No..it is you Putin poodles that don’t care that he put bounties on the heads of American servicemen; don’t care if he is interfering in our elections, don’t care that Trump takes Putin’s word over those of our own intelligence agencies and how many of you Putin poodles have written on this very forum that you would vote for Putin over a Democrat.

Stop being a Putin useful idiot and think for yourself.

No..it is you Putin poodles that don’t care that he put bounties on the heads of American servicemen; don’t care if he is interfering in our elections, don’t care that Trump takes Putin’s word over those of our own intelligence agencies and how many of you Putin poodles have written on this very forum that you would vote for Putin over a Democrat.

Stop being a Putin useful idiot and think for yourself.

Oh fuck you. Trump is bringing our people home and all you fuckets want to do is keep the endless wars going. That claim was a fraud and everyone knows it. That's why it disappeared so fast, it wasn't getting any traction because it was provably bullshit.

Like you.

Both are hacking Dems so they can get all the dirt they can on them. That way China can blackmail them to bend to their will.
Why are the Chinese helping Trump?
China is helping the man that put tariffs on them that is killing their economy. You are a special kinda stupid.

Both are hacking Dems so they can get all the dirt they can on them. That way China can blackmail them to bend to their will.
China is helping the man that put tariffs on them that is killing their economy. You are a special kinda stupid.
Lol..because you morons don‘t realize that the Chinese do not think in the short term but the long term. Given that the Trumpist mind can‘t think five minutes ahead much less 5 or 10 years ahead, you ignorance is understandable. If the Chinese suffer short term pain they will have long term gain if the US continues Its downhill spiral under Trump.

Or maybe they can see that Biden doesn't have a chance and they want information for blackmail to keep dems in check through TRUMP's 2nd term...

Lol..because you morons don‘t realize that the Chinese do not think in the short term but the long term. Given that the Trumpist mind can‘t think five minutes ahead much less 5 or 10 years ahead, you ignorance is understandable. If the Chinese suffer short term pain they will have long term gain if the US continues Its downhill spiral under Trump.
China controls Biden, they own him and his son.

Forum List

Back