Why are both the Russians and the Chinese Attacking the Biden Campaign?

They're not. Trump is the last person the Chinese want in office.
Wrong.. They're helping him. I told what I thought the reasons were the Chinese were aiding Trump in my OP.
:cuckoo:
You've provided no evidence that they are helping Trump, you fucking idiot. :auiqs.jpg:
Who else would they be helping by hacking into Biden's campaign, you dolt.
did biden give out his password password during a phishing trip? lol

The Russian military intelligence unit that attacked the Democratic National Committee four years ago is back with a series of new, more stealthy hacks aimed at campaign staff, consultants and think tanks associated with both Democrats and Republicans. ....

....Microsoft did find that Chinese and Iranian hackers have been active — but often not in the way that President Trump and his aides have suggested.

Contrary to an assessment by the director of national intelligence last month that said China preferred former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. win the election, Microsoft found that Chinese hackers have been attacking the private email accounts of Mr. Biden’s campaign staff, along with a range of other prominent individuals in academia and the national security establishment, including groups like the Atlantic Council and the Stimson Center.

******************************************************************************************************************

I'll tell you why both adversaries are attacking the Biden Campaign:

The Russians want Trump to remain in power because he is either a very useful idiot to them or compromised.

The Chinese want to keep Trump in power because Trump is so grossly inept that their power and influence has grown and continues to grow globally under Trump.

Both the Russians and Chinese want Trump because Trump weakens the USA domestically with his politics of division, weakens our alliances and weakens our standing around the world.

Make Russia and China Great Again: Vote Trump!
With every TV show with comedy in it spewing pro Prog agendas I can not believe you. They have not remained neutral at all. Worse then with W. Bush and McCain and Romney in the last 20 years with the rise of social media.

Wrong.. They're helping him. I told what I thought the reasons were the Chinese were aiding Trump in my OP.
You've provided no evidence that they are helping Trump, you fucking idiot. :auiqs.jpg:
Themselves, you TDS afflicted moron.

You're an idiot.

You're an idiot.
Right....you moron. The Russians and the Chinese both want to Trump to win.

You are literally the stupidest person at this forum. Everything you post is total gibberish, your OP is just your LATEST example.
Trump has taken steps that both China and Russia are against, neutering their military effectiveness
in Ukraine and the South China sea.

Nobody is buying that bullshit! But if Microsoft is saying poor old Joe is under attack who are we to doubt?
Their integrity is undeniable. Their allegiances unquestioned. Their commitment to freedom unwavering.
(yeah... none of that is true)

Zuckerberg and his quislings are sucking up to China like a litter of piglets to a big fat sow.
He is the harbinger of the Big Brother State and Xi Jinping and his butchers are employing him in their
quest for their authoritarian nightmare world.

Last edited:

You're an idiot.
I challenge you to explain the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion so that I may rip to shreds with the tools of logic and sound reasoning and shove it up your ass.

I predict that you will run away from that challenge like a coward.

If you cannot explain your reasoning, you might be a TDS afflicted moron.

You're an idiot.
I challenge you to explain the convoluted reasoning that you used to come to that ridiculous conclusion so that I may rip to shreds with the tools of logic and sound reasoning and shove it up your ass.

My reasoning is clear as day in the OP. The fact you are too dense to understand it is not my problem idget.

You're an idiot.

My reasoning is clear as day in the OP. The fact you are too dense to understand it is not my problem idget.
Just as I predicted, you ran away from the challenge because you know I would simply tear apart your argument and shove it right up your ass.

Like most TDS afflicted morons, you're an intellectual coward and lightweight.

You're pathetic.

The Russian military intelligence unit that attacked the Democratic National Committee four years ago is back with a series of new, more stealthy hacks aimed at campaign staff, consultants and think tanks associated with both Democrats and Republicans. ....

....Microsoft did find that Chinese and Iranian hackers have been active — but often not in the way that President Trump and his aides have suggested.

Contrary to an assessment by the director of national intelligence last month that said China preferred former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. win the election, Microsoft found that Chinese hackers have been attacking the private email accounts of Mr. Biden’s campaign staff, along with a range of other prominent individuals in academia and the national security establishment, including groups like the Atlantic Council and the Stimson Center.

******************************************************************************************************************

The Russians want Trump to remain in power because he is either a very useful idiot to them or compromised.

The Chinese want to keep Trump in power because Trump is so grossly inept that their power and influence has grown and continues to grow globally under Trump.

Both the Russians and Chinese want Trump because Trump weakens the USA domestically with his politics of division, weakens our alliances and weakens our standing around the world.

The CCP gave the Bidens over a billion dollars!!!

Hackers all over the world attempt to hack everything. Military, banks, schools, utilities, companies, personal computers, you name it, it will be a target.

All you have “to do” is have competent network security.

Wisconsin residents pay ten grand a year for tuition, Chinese foreign students pay thirty-seven grand. blm-antifa did not do damage to the university infrastructure, even though it was adjacent to their targets. Trump 2020.

Intelligence agencies are all saying that China, Iran, N. Korea etc are all helping the Biden campaign, but no, fake news NY Times Democrat propoganda arm knows better.

No one is attacking Biden's campaign. The International communities knows that no one is going to vote for Biden. Because he has been around for along time on Capitol Hill. That nothing has gotten done while he was roaming around. The only thing that has gotten done while he was around, was the sex predators has gotten off with light sentences.

The Russian military intelligence unit that attacked the Democratic National Committee four years ago is back with a series of new, more stealthy hacks aimed at campaign staff
How do you know that?

They REFUSED THE FBI ACCESS

Forum List

Back