Why are conservative men afraid of unisex bathrooms?

TheCrusader

Dec 30, 2015
Why is it always conservative men screaming that if we let men and women share the same public restrooms that there will be rape and perverts having their dreams come true?

Are these same conservative men equally afraid of gay pedophiles attacking their children when they let them go pee at the movie theater?

How do you guys live in a world of senseless fear all the time?

I don't hear any screaming. The conservative men I know don't favor the everybody goes all together in the one public potty due to their sense of decency and privacy. They don't think it is appropriate whip it out in front of children.

Sounds to me that TheCrusader just may have some peepee fears of his own.

I don't wanna pee in front of a women...
I feel she will be too judgmental....

I'm against the lack of privacy between the sexes.

I would also have concerns about a man going into a womens restroom.

Someone does it now, you can figure he's drunk, or a pervert.

unisex?

Dont' know what his reason is.

and I'd rather not have my wife or daughter in there with him.

I don't hear any screaming. The conservative men I know don't favor the everybody goes all together in the one public potty due to their sense of decency and privacy. They don't think it is appropriate whip it out in front of children.

TheCrusader does seem quite interested in sexual opportunities for gay pedophiles, rapists and perverts.

Last edited:
Politics aside, there's something wrong with this picture:

Female-Uses-Mens-Washroom-To-Urinate-At-Dodger-Stadium.jpg

Why is it always conservative men screaming that if we let men and women share the same public restrooms that there will be rape and perverts having their dreams come true?

Are these same conservative men equally afraid of gay pedophiles attacking their children when they let them go pee at the movie theater?

Maybe because of guys like you?

I don't wanna pee in front of a women...
I feel she will be too judgmental....
I've always been proud of my ability to pee

I don't hesitate to demonstrate my power or aim to anyone

Probably because they must live in a world with folks like you in it. Sensible (a word you are unfamiliar with) simply do not wish to have their little daughters and granddaughters enter a bathroom where a gown male might expose themselves to them. Have you ever heard of common decency?

TheCrusader does seem quite interested in sexual opportunities for gay pedophiles, rapists and perverts.

I'd say we all know the answer to that.

Leave it to a liberal to start a thread about toilet usage. Get your mind out of the gutter.

Did you ever consider the ladies might like the separation too. They don't have to worry about whether you can hit the toilet or not in their own facility. From what I understand ladies tend to have lines in their rooms too. You want to wait?

As long as it is a single stall bathroom, I don't see a problem.
I do see a problem with grown men getting piss splash on a little child.
I do see a problem with a grown mentally ill man with fake tits getting piss splash on a little child.
I would also imagine women don't like sit down in piss.
This is the 21st century. Quit trying to regress us back to the 12th..
Selfish, regressive people don't mind making 99.2 percent of the population uncomfortable to appease the mentally ill. We all know damn well that's the only reason this is talked about.

Forum List

Back